CV0-003 | What Printable CV0-003 Free Demo Is
Master the CV0-003 CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible CV0-003 test engine. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CV0-003 questions in our CompTIA CV0-003 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our CompTIA CV0-003 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online CV0-003 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A cloud administrator has built a new private cloud environment and needs to monitor all computer, storage, and network components of the environment.
Which of the following protocols would be MOST useful for this task?
- A. SMTP
- B. SCP
- C. SNMP
- D. SFTP
NEW QUESTION 2
A cloud administrator is reviewing a new application implementation document. The administrator needs to make sure all the known bugs and fixes are applied, and unwanted ports and services are disabled.
Which of the following techniques would BEST help the administrator assess these business requirements?
- A. Performance testing
- B. Usability testing
- C. Vulnerability testing
- D. Regression testing
NEW QUESTION 3
Lateral-moving malware has infected the server infrastructure.
Which of the following network changes would MOST effectively prevent lateral movement in the future?
- A. Implement DNSSEC in all DNS servers
- B. Segment the physical network using a VLAN
- C. Implement microsegmentation on the network
- D. Implement 802.1X in the network infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 4
Users are experiencing slow response times from an intranet website that is hosted on a cloud platform. There is a site-to-site VPN connection to the cloud provider over a link of 100Mbps.
Which of the following solutions will resolve the issue the FASTEST?
- A. Change the connection to point-to-site VPN
- B. Order a direct link to the provider
- C. Enable quality of service
- D. Upgrade the link to 200Mbps
NEW QUESTION 5
A cloud administrator is planning to migrate a globally accessed application to the cloud.
Which of the following should the cloud administrator implement to BEST reduce latency for all users?
- A. Regions
- B. Auto-scaling
- C. Clustering
- D. Cloud bursting
NEW QUESTION 6
A systems administrator needs to configure an email client to ensure data integrity of the email messages. Which of the following provides the BEST mechanism to achieve this goal?
- A. Cyclic redundancy check
- B. SHA-1 hashes
- C. SHA-256 hashes
- D. Digital signature
NEW QUESTION 7
A systems administrator is deploying a VM and would like to minimize storage utilization by ensuring the VM uses only the storage if needs. Which of the following will BEST achieve this goal?
- A. Compression
- B. Deduplication
- C. RAID
- D. Thin provisioning
NEW QUESTION 8
A cloud administrator recently deployed an update to the network drivers of several servers. Following the update, one of the servers no longer responds to remote login requests. The cloud administrator investigates the issue and gathers the following information:
The cloud management console shows the VM is running and the CPU and memory utilization is at or near 0%.
The cloud management console does not show an IP address for that server.
A DNS lookup shows the hostname resolves to an IP address.
The server is a member of the same security group as the others.
The cloud administrator is able to log in remotely to the other servers without issue.
Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the server being unavailable?
- A. The network driver updates did not apply successfully, and the interface is in a down state.
- B. The ACL policy for the server was updated as part of the server reboot, preventing login access.
- C. The server was assigned a new IP address, and DNS entry for the server name was not updated.
- D. The update caused an increase in the output to the logs, and the server is too busy to respond.
NEW QUESTION 9
A systems administrator notices that a piece of networking equipment is about to reach its end of support. Which of the following actions should the administrator recommend?
- A. Update the firmware
- B. Migrate the equipment to the cloud
- C. Update the OS
- D. Replace the equipment
NEW QUESTION 10
A systems administrator is deploying a solution that requires a virtual network in a private cloud environment. The solution design requires the virtual network to transport multiple payload types.
Which of the following network virtualization options would BEST satisfy the requirement?
- A. VXLAN
- B. STT
- C. NVGRE
- D. GENEVE
NEW QUESTION 11
A systems administrator needs to configure a set of policies to protect the data to comply with mandatory regulations.
Which of the following should the administrator implement to ensure DLP efficiently prevents the exposure of sensitive data in a cloud environment?
- A. Integrity
- B. Versioning
- C. Classification
- D. Segmentation
NEW QUESTION 12
A company needs to access the cloud administration console using its corporate identity. Which of the following actions would MOST likely meet the requirements?
- A. Implement SSH key-based authentication.
- B. Implement cloud authentication with local LDAP.
- C. Implement multifactor authentication.
- D. Implement client-based certificate authentication.
NEW QUESTION 13
A VDI administrator has received reports of poor application performance. Which of the following should the administrator troubleshoot FIRST?
- A. The network environment
- B. Container resources
- C. Client devices
- D. Server resources
NEW QUESTION 14
A cloud administrator has deployed a new VM. The VM cannot access the Internet or the VMs on any other subnet. The administrator runs a network command and sees the following output:
The new VM can access another VM at 172.16.31.39. The administrator has verified the IP address is correct. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the connectivity issue?
- A. A missing static route
- B. A duplicate IP on the network
- C. Firewall issues
- D. The wrong gateway
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following strategies will mitigate the risk of a zero-day vulnerability MOST efficiently?
- A. Using only open-source technologies
- B. Keeping all resources up to date
- C. Creating a standby environment with a different cloud provider
- D. Having a detailed incident response plan
NEW QUESTION 16
A systems administrator is trying to establish an RDP session from a desktop to a server in the cloud. However, the connection appears to be refused even through the VM is responding to ICMP echo requests. Which of the following should the administrator check FIRST?
- A. The firewall
- B. The subnet
- C. The gateway
- D. The services
NEW QUESTION 17
A cloud architect is designing the VPCs for a new hybrid cloud deployment. The business requires the following:
60 nodes peak capacity per region
Five reserved network IP addresses per subnet
Which of the following would BEST meet the above requirements?
- A. Create two /25 subnets in different regions
- B. Create three /25 subnets in different regions
- C. Create two /26 subnets in different regions
- D. Create three /26 subnets in different regions
- E. Create two /27 subnets in different regions
- F. Create three /27 subnets in different regions
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure CV0-003 dumps! All CV0-003 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CV0-003/ (144 New Questions)