DBS-C01 | A Review Of Virtual DBS-C01 Prep
Master the DBS-C01 AWS Certified Database - Specialty content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure DBS-C01 braindumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real DBS-C01 questions in our Amazon-Web-Services DBS-C01 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Amazon-Web-Services DBS-C01 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Amazon-Web-Services DBS-C01 braindumps and pass your exam.
Amazon-Web-Services DBS-C01 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A company is developing a multi-tier web application hosted on AWS using Amazon Aurora as the database.
The application needs to be deployed to production and other non-production environments. A Database Specialist needs to specify different MasterUsername and MasterUserPassword properties in the AWS CloudFormation templates used for automated deployment. The CloudFormation templates are version controlled in the company’s code repository. The company also needs to meet compliance requirement by routinely rotating its database master password for production.
What is most secure solution to store the master password?
- A. Store the master password in a parameter file in each environmen
- B. Reference the environment-specific parameter file in the CloudFormation template.
- C. Encrypt the master password using an AWS KMS ke
- D. Store the encrypted master password in theCloudFormation template.
- E. Use the secretsmanager dynamic reference to retrieve the master password stored in AWS SecretsManager and enable automatic rotation.
- F. Use the ssm dynamic reference to retrieve the master password stored in the AWS Systems ManagerParameter Store and enable automatic rotation.
NEW QUESTION 2
A Database Specialist is working with a company to launch a new website built on Amazon Aurora with several Aurora Replicas. This new website will replace an on-premises website connected to a legacy relational database. Due to stability issues in the legacy database, the company would like to test the resiliency of Aurora.
Which action can the Database Specialist take to test the resiliency of the Aurora DB cluster?
- A. Stop the DB cluster and analyze how the website responds
- B. Use Aurora fault injection to crash the master DB instance
- C. Remove the DB cluster endpoint to simulate a master DB instance failure
- D. Use Aurora Backtrack to crash the DB cluster
NEW QUESTION 3
A gaming company has recently acquired a successful iOS game, which is particularly popular during theholiday season. The company has decided to add a leaderboard to the game that uses Amazon DynamoDB.The application load is expected to ramp up over the holiday season.
Which solution will meet these requirements at the lowest cost?
- A. DynamoDB Streams
- B. DynamoDB with DynamoDB Accelerator
- C. DynamoDB with on-demand capacity mode
- D. DynamoDB with provisioned capacity mode with Auto Scaling
NEW QUESTION 4
A Database Specialist is setting up a new Amazon Aurora DB cluster with one primary instance and three Aurora Replicas for a highly intensive, business-critical application. The Aurora DB cluster has one mediumsized primary instance, one large-sized replica, and two medium sized replicas. The Database Specialist did not assign a promotion tier to the replicas.
In the event of a primary failure, what will occur?
- A. Aurora will promote an Aurora Replica that is of the same size as the primary instance
- B. Aurora will promote an arbitrary Aurora Replica
- C. Aurora will promote the largest-sized Aurora Replica
- D. Aurora will not promote an Aurora Replica
NEW QUESTION 5
A company is using Amazon RDS for MySQL to redesign its business application. A Database Specialist has noticed that the Development team is restoring their MySQL database multiple times a day when Developers make mistakes in their schema updates. The Developers sometimes need to wait hours to the restores to complete.
Multiple team members are working on the project, making it difficult to find the correct restore point for each mistake.
Which approach should the Database Specialist take to reduce downtime?
- A. Deploy multiple read replicas and have the team members make changes to separate replica instances
- B. Migrate to Amazon RDS for SQL Server, take a snapshot, and restore from the snapshot
- C. Migrate to Amazon Aurora MySQL and enable the Aurora Backtrack feature
- D. Enable the Amazon RDS for MySQL Backtrack feature
NEW QUESTION 6
A company is planning to close for several days. A Database Specialist needs to stop all applications alongwith the DB instances to ensure employees do not have access to the systems during this time. All databasesare running on Amazon RDS for MySQL.
The Database Specialist wrote and executed a script to stop all the DB instances. When reviewing the logs,the Database Specialist found that Amazon RDS DB instances with read replicas did not stop.
How should the Database Specialist edit the script to fix this issue?
- A. Stop the source instances before stopping their read replicas
- B. Delete each read replica before stopping its corresponding source instance
- C. Stop the read replicas before stopping their source instances
- D. Use the AWS CLI to stop each read replica and source instance at the same
NEW QUESTION 7
A company wants to migrate its existing on-premises Oracle database to Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL. The migration must be completed with minimal downtime using AWS DMS. A Database Specialist must validate that the data was migrated accurately from the source to the target before the cutover. The migration must have minimal impact on the performance of the source database.
Which approach will MOST effectively meet these requirements?
- A. Use the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT) to convert source Oracle database schemas to the target Aurora DB cluste
- B. Verify the datatype of the columns.
- C. Use the table metrics of the AWS DMS task created for migrating the data to verify the statistics for the tables being migrated and to verify that the data definition language (DDL) statements are completed.
- D. Enable the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT) premigration validation and review the premigrationchecklist to make sure there are no issues with the conversion.
- E. Enable AWS DMS data validation on the task so the AWS DMS task compares the source and targetrecords, and reports any mismatches.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company is looking to move an on-premises IBM Db2 database running AIX on an IBM POWER7 server. Due to escalating support and maintenance costs, the company is exploring the option of moving the workload to an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL DB cluster.
What is the quickest way for the company to gather data on the migration compatibility?
- A. Perform a logical dump from the Db2 database and restore it to an Aurora DB cluste
- B. Identify the gaps andcompatibility of the objects migrated by comparing row counts from source and target tables.
- C. Run AWS DMS from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluste
- D. Identify the gaps and compatibility of theobjects migrated by comparing the row counts from source and target tables.
- E. Run native PostgreSQL logical replication from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluster to evaluate themigration compatibility.
- F. Run the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT) from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluster.Create a migration assessment report to evaluate the migration compatibility.
NEW QUESTION 9
A company is about to launch a new product, and test databases must be re-created from production data. The company runs its production databases on an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster. A Database Specialist needs to deploy a solution to create these test databases as quickly as possible with the least amount of administrative effort.
What should the Database Specialist do to meet these requirements?
- A. Restore a snapshot from the production cluster into test clusters
- B. Create logical dumps of the production cluster and restore them into new test clusters
- C. Use database cloning to create clones of the production cluster
- D. Add an additional read replica to the production cluster and use that node for testing
NEW QUESTION 10
A large company is using an Amazon RDS for Oracle Multi-AZ DB instance with a Java application. As a part of its disaster recovery annual testing, the company would like to simulate an Availability Zone failure and record how the application reacts during the DB instance failover activity. The company does not want to make any code changes for this activity.
What should the company do to achieve this in the shortest amount of time?
- A. Use a blue-green deployment with a complete application-level failover test
- B. Use the RDS console to reboot the DB instance by choosing the option to reboot with failover
- C. Use RDS fault injection queries to simulate the primary node failure
- D. Add a rule to the NACL to deny all traffic on the subnets associated with a single Availability Zone
NEW QUESTION 11
A large financial services company requires that all data be encrypted in transit. A Developer is attempting to connect to an Amazon RDS DB instance using the company VPC for the first time with credentials provided by a Database Specialist. Other members of the Development team can connect, but this user is consistently receiving an error indicating a communications link failure. The Developer asked the Database Specialist to reset the password a number of times, but the error persists.
Which step should be taken to troubleshoot this issue?
- A. Ensure that the database option group for the RDS DB instance allows ingress from theDevelopermachine’s IP address
- B. Ensure that the RDS DB instance’s subnet group includes a public subnet to allow the Developer toconnect
- C. Ensure that the RDS DB instance has not reached its maximum connections limit
- D. Ensure that the connection is using SSL and is addressing the port where the RDS DB instance is listeningfor encrypted connections
NEW QUESTION 12
A retail company with its main office in New York and another office in Tokyo plans to build a database solution on AWS. The company’s main workload consists of a mission-critical application that updates its application data in a data store. The team at the Tokyo office is building dashboards with complex analytical queries using the application data. The dashboards will be used to make buying decisions, so they need to have access to the application data in less than 1 second.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Use an Amazon RDS DB instance deployed in the us-east-1 Region with a read replica instance in the apnortheast-1 Regio
- B. Create an Amazon ElastiCache cluster in the ap-northeast-1 Region to cacheapplication data from the replica to generate the dashboards.
- C. Use an Amazon DynamoDB global table in the us-east-1 Region with replication into the ap-northeast-1Regio
- D. Use Amazon QuickSight for displaying dashboard results.
- E. Use an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance deployed in the us-east-1 Region with a read replicainstance in the ap-northeast-1 Regio
- F. Have the dashboard application read from the read replica.
- G. Use an Amazon Aurora global databas
- H. Deploy the writer instance in the us-east-1 Region and the replicain the ap-northeast-1 Regio
- I. Have the dashboard application read from the replica ap-northeast-1 Region.
NEW QUESTION 13
A company is closing one of its remote data centers. This site runs a 100 TB on-premises data warehouse solution. The company plans to use the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT) and AWS DMS for the migration to AWS. The site network bandwidth is 500 Mbps. A Database Specialist wants to migrate the on-premises data using Amazon S3 as the data lake and Amazon Redshift as the data warehouse. This move must take place during a 2-week period when source systems are shut down for maintenance. The data should stay encrypted at rest and in transit.
Which approach has the least risk and the highest likelihood of a successful data transfer?
- A. Set up a VPN tunnel for encrypting data over the network from the data center to AW
- B. Leverage AWSSCT and apply the converted schema to Amazon Redshif
- C. Once complete, start an AWS DMS task tomove the data from the source to Amazon S3. Use AWS Glue to load the data from Amazon S3 to AmazonRedshift.
- D. Leverage AWS SCT and apply the converted schema to Amazon Redshif
- E. Start an AWS DMS task withtwo AWS Snowball Edge devices to copy data from on-premises to Amazon S3 with AWS KMS encryption.Use AWS DMS to finish copying data to Amazon Redshift.
- F. Leverage AWS SCT and apply the converted schema to Amazon Redshif
- G. Once complete, use a fleet of10 TB dedicated encrypted drives using the AWS Import/Export feature to copy data fromon-premises toAmazon S3 with AWS KMS encryptio
- H. Use AWS Glue to load the data to Amazon redshift.
- I. Set up a VPN tunnel for encrypting data over the network from the data center to AW
- J. Leverage a nativedatabase export feature to export the data and compress the file
- K. Use the aws S3 cp multi-port uploadcommand to upload these files to Amazon S3 with AWS KMS encryptio
- L. Once complete, load the data toAmazon Redshift using AWS Glue.
NEW QUESTION 14
A company runs online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads on an Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL
Multi-AZ DB instance. Tests were run on the database after work hours, which generated additional database logs. The free storage of the RDS DB instance is low due to these additional logs.
What should the company do to address this space constraint issue?
- A. Log in to the host and run the rm $PGDATA/pg_logs/* command
- B. Modify the rds.log_retention_period parameter to 1440 and wait up to 24 hours for database logs to bedeleted
- C. Create a ticket with AWS Support to have the logs deleted
- D. Run the SELECT rds_rotate_error_log() stored procedure to rotate the logs
NEW QUESTION 15
A company is running its line of business application on AWS, which uses Amazon RDS for MySQL at the persistent data store. The company wants to minimize downtime when it migrates the database to Amazon Aurora.
Which migration method should a Database Specialist use?
- A. Take a snapshot of the RDS for MySQL DB instance and create a new Aurora DB cluster with the option to migrate snapshots.
- B. Make a backup of the RDS for MySQL DB instance using the mysqldump utility, create a new Aurora DB cluster, and restore the backup.
- C. Create an Aurora Replica from the RDS for MySQL DB instance and promote the Aurora DB cluster.
- D. Create a clone of the RDS for MySQL DB instance and promote the Aurora DB cluster.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company has an Amazon RDS Multi-AZ DB instances that is 200 GB in size with an RPO of 6 hours. To meet the company’s disaster recovery policies, the database backup needs to be copied into another Region. The company requires the solution to be cost-effective and operationally efficient.
What should a Database Specialist do to copy the database backup into a different Region?
- A. Use Amazon RDS automated snapshots and use AWS Lambda to copy the snapshot into another Region
- B. Use Amazon RDS automated snapshots every 6 hours and use Amazon S3 cross-Region replication tocopy the snapshot into another Region
- C. Create an AWS Lambda function to take an Amazon RDS snapshot every 6 hours and use a secondLambda function to copy the snapshot into another Region
- D. Create a cross-Region read replica for Amazon RDS in another Region and take an automated snapshot ofthe read replica
NEW QUESTION 17
A team of Database Specialists is currently investigating performance issues on an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance and is reviewing related metrics. The team wants to narrow the possibilities down to specific database wait events to better understand the situation.
How can the Database Specialists accomplish this?
- A. Enable the option to push all database logs to Amazon CloudWatch for advanced analysis
- B. Create appropriate Amazon CloudWatch dashboards to contain specific periods of time
- C. Enable Amazon RDS Performance Insights and review the appropriate dashboard
- D. Enable Enhanced Monitoring will the appropriate settings
NEW QUESTION 18
A Database Specialist is designing a new database infrastructure for a ride hailing application. The application data includes a ride tracking system that stores GPS coordinates for all rides. Real-time statistics and metadata lookups must be performed with high throughput and microsecond latency. The database should be fault tolerant with minimal operational overhead and development effort.
Which solution meets these requirements in the MOST efficient way?
- A. Use Amazon RDS for MySQL as the database and use Amazon ElastiCache
- B. Use Amazon DynamoDB as the database and use DynamoDB Accelerator
- C. Use Amazon Aurora MySQL as the database and use Aurora’s buffer cache
- D. Use Amazon DynamoDB as the database and use Amazon API Gateway
NEW QUESTION 19
A Database Specialist migrated an existing production MySQL database from on-premises to an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. However, after the migration, the database needed to be encrypted at rest using AWS KMS. Due to the size of the database, reloading, the data into an encrypted database would be too time-consuming, so it is not an option.
How should the Database Specialist satisfy this new requirement?
- A. Create a snapshot of the unencrypted RDS DB instanc
- B. Create an encrypted copy of the unencryptedsnapsho
- C. Restore the encrypted snapshot copy.
- D. Modify the RDS DB instanc
- E. Enable the AWS KMS encryption option that leverages the AWS CLI.
- F. Restore an unencrypted snapshot into a MySQL RDS DB instance that is encrypted.
- G. Create an encrypted read replica of the RDS DB instanc
- H. Promote it the master.
NEW QUESTION 20
A Database Specialist needs to speed up any failover that might occur on an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL DB cluster. The Aurora DB cluster currently includes the primary instance and three Aurora Replicas.
How can the Database Specialist ensure that failovers occur with the least amount of downtime for the application?
- A. Set the TCP keepalive parameters low
- B. Call the AWS CLI failover-db-cluster command
- C. Enable Enhanced Monitoring on the DB cluster
- D. Start a database activity stream on the DB cluster
NEW QUESTION 21
A company is using 5 TB Amazon RDS DB instances and needs to maintain 5 years of monthly database backups for compliance purposes. A Database Administrator must provide Auditors with data within 24 hours.
Which solution will meet these requirements and is the MOST operationally efficient?
- A. Create an AWS Lambda function to run on the first day of every month to take a manual RDS snapshot.Move the snapshot to the company’s Amazon S3 bucket.
- B. Create an AWS Lambda function to run on the first day of every month to take a manual RDS snapshot.
- C. Create an RDS snapshot schedule from the AWS Management Console to take a snapshot every 30 days.
- D. Create an AWS Lambda function to run on the first day of every month to create an automated RDSsnapshot.
NEW QUESTION 22
A financial services company is developing a shared data service that supports different applications from throughout the company. A Database Specialist designed a solution to leverage Amazon ElastiCache for Redis with cluster mode enabled to enhance performance and scalability. The cluster is configured to listen on port 6379.
Which combination of steps should the Database Specialist take to secure the cache data and protect it from unauthorized access? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable in-transit and at-rest encryption on the ElastiCache cluster.
- B. Ensure that Amazon CloudWatch metrics are configured in the ElastiCache cluster.
- C. Ensure the security group for the ElastiCache cluster allows all inbound traffic from itself and inbound traffic on TCP port 6379 from trusted clients only.
- D. Create an IAM policy to allow the application service roles to access all ElastiCache API actions.
- E. Ensure the security group for the ElastiCache clients authorize inbound TCP port 6379 and port 22 traffic from the trusted ElastiCache cluster’s security group.
- F. Ensure the cluster is created with the auth-token parameter and that the parameter is used in all subsequent commands.
NEW QUESTION 23
A Database Specialist is planning to create a read replica of an existing Amazon RDS for MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance. When using the AWS Management Console to conduct this task, the Database Specialist discovers that the source RDS DB instance does not appear in the read replica source selection box, so the read replica cannot be created.
What is the most likely reason for this?
- A. The source DB instance has to be converted to Single-AZ first to create a read replica from it.
- B. Enhanced Monitoring is not enabled on the source DB instance.
- C. The minor MySQL version in the source DB instance does not support read replicas.
- D. Automated backups are not enabled on the source DB instance.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest DBS-C01 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com DBS-C01 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/DBS-C01-dumps.html (85 Q&As Dumps)