GCP-GC-REP | The Renew Guide To GCP-GC-REP Exam Price
Cause all that matters here is passing the Genesys GCP-GC-REP exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of GCP-GC-REP Genesys Cloud Certified Professional - Reporting and Analytics exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader GCP-GC-REP exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Genesys GCP-GC-REP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
While Alex monitors the queue reports, Sam deleted an inactive agent from the queue. Will this affect the metrics?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 2
What will happen if too many reports run at the same time?
- A. Reports run successfully
- B. Reports will fail to run
- C. Partial Reports will run
NEW QUESTION 3
Which definition matches the performance view for Dashboard?
- A. It is used to monitor real-time contact center metrics.
- B. It is used to view real-time metrics, such as status, time in status, calls answered, average talk time, and average ACW.
- C. It is used to view real-time and historical metrics, such as service level %, abandon %, customers waiting, and active agents.
- D. It is used to view historical data only.
- E. It is used to view metrics for completed phone calls and chats, such as the user, remote telephone number, date/time, and duration.
NEW QUESTION 4
Jose created and saved an agent report. He did not configure some of the options, and the current status of this report is Disabled. How can he enable this report?
- A. Reports> Report Editor> Report Generation Time> Schedule
- B. Reports> Report Editor> Report Generation Time> Now
- C. Reports> Report Editor> Report Generation Time> Schedule Properties
- D. Reports> Report Editor> Report Generation Time> Recurrence
NEW QUESTION 5
Sam wants to install the reporting app on his iPad for accessing the metrics. Help him by choosing the right one.
- A. Genesys Cloud Admin
- B. Genesys Cloud User
- C. Genesys Cloud Reporting
- D. Genesys Cloud Supervisor
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the time interval for tracking metrics in Genesys Cloud?
- A. 20 mins
- B. 30 mins
- C. 40 mins
- D. 10 mins
NEW QUESTION 7
What will be the agent’s user status in the interaction view when you change an agent’s queue status from On Queue to Off Queue?
- A. Available
- B. Busy
- C. Away
- D. Break
NEW QUESTION 8
How can we monitor the real-time statistics for all queues?
- A. Performance > Queues Activity
- B. Performance > My Queues Activity
- C. Performance > Queues Performance
- D. Performance > Queues
NEW QUESTION 9
Rayan, as the supervisor, noticed some issues in the interactions handled by the agents. He exported the Agent Metrics report for detailed statistics to troubleshoot the issue. Identify the areas that would help him in resolving the problems. (Choose four.)
- A. Review interactions in which an agent’s performance varies significantly from the average.
- B. Learn the reason for long or short interactions.
- C. Focus on numerical results, which tend to encourage desirable results.
- D. Identify opportunities for improvement.
- E. Coach the agent on positive behaviors such as better call control.
- F. Train the agent to reduce handle time.
NEW QUESTION 10
User Status Detail report includes specifics about queue activity such as interacting, idle, and not responding.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following views can help supervisors to determine agent performance issues with interactions that set a specific wrap-up code in one or multiple queues?
- A. Agents Wrap-Up Interval Detail
- B. Agents Schedule Detail
- C. Agents Wrap-Up Detail
- D. Agents Interactions Detail
NEW QUESTION 12
P.S. Easily pass GCP-GC-REP Exam with 35 Q&As Dumps-files.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-files.com GCP-GC-REP Dumps: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/GCP-GC-REP/ (35 New Questions)