GSEC | Top Tips Of Improve GSEC Dump
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our GSEC study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the GIAC GSEC exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the GIAC GSEC exam. Latest GIAC GSEC Test exam practice questions and answers, Try GIAC GSEC Brain Dumps First.
Online GSEC free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
If Linux server software is a requirement in your production environment which of the following should you NOT utilize?
- A. Debian
- B. Mandrake
- C. Cygwin
- D. Red Hat
NEW QUESTION 2
IPS devices that are classified as "In-line NIDS" devices use a combination of anomaly analysis, signature-based rules, and what else to identify malicious events on the network?
- A. Firewall compatibility rules
- B. Application analysis
- C. ICMP and UDP active scanning
- D. MAC address filtering
NEW QUESTION 3
One of your Linux systems was compromised last night. According to change management history and a recent vulnerability scan, the system's patches were up-to-date at the time of the attack. Which of the following statements is the Most Likely explanation?
- A. It was a zero-day exploi
- B. It was a Trojan Horse exploi
- C. It was a worm exploi
- D. It was a man-in-middle exploi
NEW QUESTION 4
The following three steps belong to the chain of custody for federal rules of evidence. What additional step is recommended between steps 2 and 3?
STEP 1 - Take notes: who, what, where, when and record serial numbers of machine(s) in question.
STEP 2 - Do a binary backup if data is being collected.
STEP 3 - Deliver collected evidence to law enforcement officials.
- A. Rebuild the original hard drive from scratch, and sign and seal the good backup in a plastic ba
- B. Conduct a forensic analysis of all evidence collected BEFORE starting the chain of custod
- C. Take photographs of all persons who have had access to the compute
- D. Check the backup integrity using a checksum utility like MD5, and sign and seal each piece of collected evidence in a plastic ba
NEW QUESTION 5
What protocol is a WAN technology?
- A. 802.11
- B. 802.3
- C. Ethernet
- D. Frame Relay
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Defense-in-Depth model involves identifying various means by which threats can become manifest and providing security mechanisms to shut them down?
- A. Vector-oriented
- B. Uniform protection
- C. Information centric defense
- D. Protected enclaves
NEW QUESTION 7
How is a Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attack distinguished from a regular DOS attack?
- A. DDOS attacks are perpetrated by many distributed host
- B. DDOS affects many distributed target
- C. Regular DOS focuses on a single route
- D. DDOS affects the entire Interne
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer wants to make sure that only computers he has authorized can get on his Wi-Fi. What is the most appropriate security measure you can recommend?
- A. A firewall
- B. WPA encryption
- C. WEP encryption
- D. Mac filtering
NEW QUESTION 9
You work as a Network Administrator for McNeil Inc. You are installing an application. You want to view the log file whenever a new entry is added to the /var/log/messages log file. Which of the following commands will you use to accomplish this?
- A. TAIL -show /var/log/messages
- B. TAIL -f /var/log/messages
- C. TAIL -50 /var/log/messages
- D. TAIL -view /var/log/messages
NEW QUESTION 10
Where could you go in Windows XP/2003 to configure Automatic Updates?
- A. Right click on the Start Menu and choose select Properties in the pop-up Men
- B. Open the MMC and choose the Automatic Updates snap-i
- C. Right click on your desktop and choose the automatic update
- D. Go to the System applet in Control Panel and click on the Automatic Updates ico
NEW QUESTION 11
Validating which vulnerabilities in a network environment are able to be exploited by an attacker is called what?
- A. Anomaly detection
- B. Vulnerability scanning
- C. Perimeter assessment
- D. Penetration testing
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following SIP INVITE lines indicates to the remote registrar the VoIP phone that initiated the call?
- A. Via
- B. To
- C. From-Agent
- D. User-Agent
NEW QUESTION 13
You are an Intrusion Detection Analyst and the system has alerted you to an Event of Interest (EOI) that appears to be activity generated by a worm. You investigate and find that the network traffic was normal. How would this type of alert be categorized?
- A. False Positive
- B. True Negative
- C. True Positive
- D. False Negative
NEW QUESTION 14
What database can provide contact information for Internet domains?
- A. dig
- B. who
- C. who is
- D. ns look up
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is an Implementation of PKI?
- A. SSL
- B. 3DES
- C. Kerberos
- D. SHA-1
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest GSEC exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com GSEC dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/GSEC-dumps.html (279 Q&As Dumps)