HPE0-S54 | How Many Questions Of HPE0-S54 Dumps
Cause all that matters here is passing the HP HPE0-S54 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of HPE0-S54 Designing HPE Server Solutions exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader HPE0-S54 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free HPE0-S54 Demo Online For HP Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer is using a DL380 Gen10. They attempt to boot an installation media ISO with iLO Virtual Media, and the system fails to access the ISO. What are the most likely causes of this issue? (Select two.)
- A. HPSSA drives are configured for RAID 1 and not RAID 5
- B. Legacy Boot is not enabled and the media is not UEFI compatible
- C. Secure Boot has derived access to the ISO
- D. The ISO operating system is not supported by HPE
- E. UEFI is not configured for iSCSI initiator support
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer needs to provide an automated, energy-aware environment that will automatically track power usage and document configurations.
Which HPE technology will meet your customer’s needs?
- A. Smart Storage Battery
- B. Thermal Discovery Services
- C. Intelligent Power Discovery
- D. Intelligent System Tuning
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer is learning about the performance enhancements of a new DL380 Gen10 system. How does this system help with performance problems?
- A. enables faster L4 cache on CPU
- B. provides scalable persistent memory
- C. provides compatibility with Intel Broadwell processors
- D. eliminates the need for Service Level Agreements for Cloud services and VDI
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer is using HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM) for firmware update. They plan to add 100 Gen10 ProLiant servers, and they are concerned about whether HPE SUM will be able to support this size of installation.
What other option could the customer use for firmware updates that has increased scalability?
- A. iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition
- B. Insight Control server provisioning
- C. Insight Cluster Management Utility
- D. iLO Amplifier Pack
NEW QUESTION 5
A c7000 customer wants to expand their server environment. You want to encourage them to move to Synergy to prepare them for the future.
Which question should you ask?
- A. Is there a requirement for enhanced security on the management network?
- B. Do they want to maximize the memory footprint of their servers?
- C. Does their application workload benefit from persistent memory?
- D. Are they planning to purchase ProLiant Gen10 servers as part of the project?
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer needs a solution to run a read-intensive workload. You propose the following configuration: HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server
HPE Smart Array P408-p SR
6 SFF SAS HDD drives
1 SSD drive
RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.0 operating system
The customer needs to lower latency while minimizing investment in new SSD drives. Which HPE Storage technology most effectively lowers latency of the HDD storage?
- A. HPE 12Gb SAS Expander
- B. HPE Secure Encryption
- C. HPE SmartCache
- D. HPE SSD Smart Path
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer needs to maximize Hyper-V Live Migration performance. What technology will meet the customer’s requirement?
- A. virtual extensible LAN(VXLAN)
- B. Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- C. network virtualization using generic routing encapsulation (NVGRE)
- D. RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
NEW QUESTION 8
Match each Synergy component with the description of the functionality it provides.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Box 1: Frame Link Module
Box 2: Image Streamer
Box 3: Virtual Connect SE 40Gb F8
Box 4: Composer
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer purchased HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers. The customer is transitioning from a physical to a virtual environment.
Which feature should be enabled to ensure that they get the optimal performance from their new servers?
- A. UEFI optimized boot
- B. Integration with an HPE OneView for VMware vCenter
- C. Performance optimization using the workload profiles
- D. OneView OS Build Plan
NEW QUESTION 10
You have a customer who has thousands of ProLiant servers spanning Gen8, Gen9, and Gen10 across multiple server models (Rack, Tower, Blade, Apollo), all licensed with iLO Advanced. The customer needs an effective way to inventory and update the firmware across the environment.
Which tool should you recommend?
- A. iLO Amplifier Pack
- B. OneView
- C. Intelligent Provisioning
- D. SUM (System Update Manager)
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is considering installing a Synergy frame in an existing rack where their c7000 chassis is currently installed.
Which question should you ask to ensure the new frame will be supported in the rack?
- A. Are there any third party servers installed?
- B. How deep is the existing rack?
- C. Is there a UPS installed in the rack?
- D. How wide is the existing rack?
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer wants to implement HPE Synergy with 20Gb connectivity.
What should an architect emphasize during a meeting with this customer?
- A. A maximum of 3 frames can be stacked together when 20 Gb connectivity is required.
- B. SAS connectivity will be supported only on third fabric.
- C. A Composer must be installed in each frame.
- D. 20Gb connectivity will require additional licenses applied to the downlink ports.
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer has adopted the RESTful API standard for managing an HPE server’s infrastructure. They need to have a single location to monitor all Synergy and BladeSystem resources.
Which HPE solution accomplishes this task?
- A. HPE Systems Insight Manager
- B. HPE Intelligent Provisioning
- C. HPE Global Dashboard
- D. HPE OneView
NEW QUESTION 14
One of the DL380 Gen10 servers in your infrastructure has failed to boot after a 3rd party PCle NIC was installed.
What is the most likely cause of this issue?
- A. HPE does not allow 3rd party PCle cards.
- B. The latest Support pack for ProLiant must be used before accessing any additional 3rd party products in the server.
- C. The manufacturer did not digitally sign the correct firmware and HPE Secure Boot halted the process.
- D. The iLO interface did not have a correct IP address provided from DHCP.
NEW QUESTION 15
You prepared a proposal for a customer that plans to deploy Hyper-V clusters that include network adapters with RoCE support. The customer would like to know why this specific adapter was included in the proposal.
How would you explain your choice?
- A. RoCE adapters offer Secure Encryption functionality that can help to secure migration traffic
- B. RoCE adapters are the only adapters certified to use in Hyper-V based cluster
- C. RoCE adapters can use 100 Gb/s speed for internal virtual machine migrations
- D. RoCE adapters will improve performance for live migration and Microsoft SMB Direct environments
NEW QUESTION 16
What is required to implement Core Boosting? (Choose two.)
- A. HPE Cloudline
- B. HPE Apollo
- C. ProLiant Gen 10
- D. iLO5 Advanced
- E. HPE Synergy
NEW QUESTION 17
A server consolidation solution must include services other than standard HPE CarePack deliverables. What should you include in your proposal to provide the customer with an overview of the project?
- A. terms and conditions
- B. work timeline
- C. scope of work
- D. billing schedule
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer is expanding their blade based infrastructure with HPE Synergy platform. The customer is familiar with HPE Virtual Connect Manager and wants to know if the same management procedures can be used to manage HPE Synergy platform.
How should you answer the customer’s concern?
- A. HPE Synergy can be managed by HPE Composer, which is running an embedded version of the HPE OneView.
- B. HPE Synergy must be managed with HPE Systems Insight Manager
- C. HPE Synergy supports Virtual Connect modules, so it can be managed using Virtual Connect Manager
- D. HPE Synergy can be managed using Virtual Connect Manager as long as an additional license is purchased
NEW QUESTION 19
A hospital has an HPE ProLiant environment consisting of G7 and Gen8 servers. They have a new regulatory requirement to improve security of the management interface.
What should the customer do to meet their requirements?
- A. Install iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition licenses
- B. Upgrade the network cards to ones that support TLS 1.2
- C. Integrate iLOs with Active Directory
- D. Combine data and networks in a DMZ
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer needs a solution to support Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and database workloads. Which Gen10 technology would optimize the environment for the customer?
- A. REST API
- B. Silicon Root of Trust
- C. workload profiles
- D. OneView
NEW QUESTION 21
What is required to enable Jitter Smoothing technology? (Choose two.)
- A. HPE Apollo
- B. ProLiant Gen 10
- C. HPE Synergy
- D. HPE Cloudline
- E. iLO5 Advanced
NEW QUESTION 22
A customer operates a High Performance Cluster (HPC) environment and wants to innovate and maximize GPU processing. Which solution should the customer use for scaling-out?
- A. Apollo
- B. ProLiant DL servers
- C. Synergy
- D. ProLiant c-Class
NEW QUESTION 23
A customer needs to update the system bios on their DL380 Gen10. They are unable to download the latest Service Pack for ProLiant.
What is the most likely cause of the problem?
- A. Embedded remote support is not enabled on that server
- B. There is no valid SAID contract associated with their HPE passport
- C. The maximum number of servers supported by the agreement has been exceeded
- D. An iLO5 Advanced Premium Security Edition license has not been installed
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest HPE0-S54 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net HPE0-S54 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/HPE0-S54-pdf-download.html (109 Q&As Dumps)