HPE0-S58 | All About Pinpoint HPE0-S58 Training Materials
Cause all that matters here is passing the HP HPE0-S58 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of HPE0-S58 Implementing HPE Composable Infrastructure Solutions exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking HPE0-S58 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for HP HPE0-S58 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An HPE Synergy compute module has a template-based server profile with two identically configured connections, each containing five VLANs.
What is the most efficient method the integrator can use to add a new VLAN to each connection?
- A. Add the new VLAN to the network set configured in the profile template, and update the server profile from the template
- B. Add the new VLAN under Edit server profile connections
- C. Add the new VLAN to the network set configured in the profile template
- D. Add the new VLAN under Edit server profile connections in the profile template, and update the server profile from the template
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer tries to revert a data volume located on the HPE 3PAR array to a specific snapshot that was taken using HPE Composer, but the process fails. What must an integrator do to fix this problem?
- A. Install the snapshot agent on the operating system to enable online snapshot operations
- B. Select the “Force” checkbox to ignore the warning, and revert to the snapshot because this is a data volume
- C. Navigate to the SSMC and revert to the snapshot using HPE 3PAR tools
- D. Disconnect the volume from the server, then revert to the snapshot and reconnect back to the server
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer has forgotten the password for the HPE Composer managing the customer’s HPE Synergy Infrastructure.
Where can the customer reset the password with the assistance of HPE Support?
- A. FLM Access to Synergy Console
- B. Virtual Center server
- C. Front Access Panel to Synergy Console
- D. Maintenance Console screen
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer needs to aggregate uplink ports from two Virtual Connect interconnects to increase bandwidth and availability of the networks configured for HPE Synergy platform.
Which steps must the integrator perform in the configuration to meet the customer’s needs?
- A. Connect Satellite modules using Ports L1 and L4
- B. Connect Ports Q7 and Q8 on the Master interconnect Modules (ICM)
- C. Install Redundant Frame Link Modules and a second management ring
- D. Enable Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) on the Virtual Connect Modules
NEW QUESTION 5
Which tool should an integrator use to determine the power requirements of an HPE Synergy solution?
- A. HPE Product Bulletin
- B. HPE SalesBuilder for Windows
- C. HPE Synergy Planning Tool
- D. HPE SPOCK
NEW QUESTION 6
Using SSMC, an integrator has added a new CPG on the HPE 3PAR StoreServ array integrated with HPE Composer.
The new CPG is not visible in the HPE Composer.
What must the integrator do to see the new CPG in the HPE Composer console?
- A. Run the discovery process on the 3PAR StoreServ array from the SSMC interface.
- B. Add the CPG using the HPE Composer interface.
- C. Add the CPG to the Storage Components scope using the SSMC interface.
- D. Run the refresh procedure on the 3PAR StoreServ array from HPE Composer
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer needs to deploy additional management components, such as vCenter Server and HPE Global Dashboard.
According to HPE best practices, how should an integrator deploy these components?
- A. Deploy VMware HA cluster on two dedicated management servers, then deploy management components to this cluster.
- B. Deploy vCenter Server as a virtual machine on the Hyper-V host and HPE Global Dashboard to the domain controller.
- C. Install vCenter Server on the domain controller, then deploy HPE Global Dashboard to the HPE Composer or HPE OneView appliance.
- D. Deploy vCenter Server to any Windows machine, and install HPE Global Dashboard on the same server.
NEW QUESTION 8
How many redundant fabrics are supported in an HPE Synergy frame?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
References: https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04815113.pdf (2)
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer has the following HPE Synergy solution:
three Synergy frames
two HPE Virtual Connect SE 32Gb Fibre Channel (FC) modules in each time
two HPE Virtual Connect SE 40GB F8 modules
four HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Modules
Click the menu option the integrator should use to add more uplinks ports from HPE Virtual Connect SE 32 Gb FC modules to SAN uplink set.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
Match each HPE server platform with optimal workload.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is planning an HPE Synergy solution with 20 frames and needs to minimize the number of management ports that are required to connect the frames into the existing management network.
Which procedure should the integrator use to address the customer’s concern?
- A. Connect the RJ-45 front ports of each frame to an external switc
- B. Then, connect the uplink from the external switch into the customer’s management network.
- C. Connect FLMs from all frames to two external switches for redundanc
- D. Then, connect the two uplinks from the two switches into the customer’s management network.
- E. Connect the RJ-45 front ports of each frame to two external switches for redundanc
- F. Then, connect the uplink from the two switches into the customer’s management network.
- G. Connect FLMs from all frames into a management rin
- H. Then, connect the management ring to the customer’s management network using two uplinks.
NEW QUESTION 12
An integrator is installing three Synergy frames in different locations for a customer. As part of the installation, the customer requests a single monitoring dashboard that shows the current hardware status, warranty status, and open support cases of all three frames.
Which configuration steps must the integrator perform to provide the customer with this functionality?
- A. Enable Remote Support and Insight Online Integration in the Composer UI
- B. Install Insight Remote Support Advanced, and integrate it with HPE Global Dashboard
- C. Configure OneView with iLO Amplifier pack
- D. Activate iLO Federation on all installed compute nodes
NEW QUESTION 13
Which management tool required by HPE Infosight must be deployed at the customer site?
- A. HPE Global Dashboard
- B. HPE OneView
- C. HPE iLO Amplifier
- D. HPE StoreServ Management Console (SSMC)
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the purpose of the OmniStack Accelerator card installed in HPE SimpliVity platform?
- A. It performs inline data efficiency processing and deduplication
- B. It provides very fast SSD capacity for demanding workloads
- C. It provides graphic acceleration for VDI infrastructure
- D. It accelerates CPU processing within a virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer needs to upgrade an HPE Synergy 12000 frame with an HPE Virtual Connect SE 32Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Module.
Which steps must the integrator take to install the upgrade?
- A. Modify the Synergy 40Gb F8 Logical Interconnect Group (LIG), and add the FC uplink set and storage networks.
- B. Create one redundant Logical Interconnect Group (LIG) with two uplink sets, one for SAN-A and one for SAN-B.
- C. Create two new Logical Interconnect Groups (LIGs) that are non-redundant Side-A/Side-B, one for SAN-A and one for SAN-B.
- D. Edit the Enclosure Group and specify HPE Virtual Connect SE 32Gb FC Module in interconnect bays 1 and 2.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which storage solution can be used for volume provisioning using HPE Composer?
- A. MSA 2040
- B. HPE StoreEasy 1560
- C. HPE 3PAR StoreServ
- D. HPE XP7 Storage
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer wants to add nodes to the existing ESXi cluster using the HPE OneView for vCenter Server. What must be done before this functionality can be used?
- A. The cluster must be imported to HPE OneView
- B. An additional VMkernel port must be created for OneView integration
- C. All local datastores must be disconnected or removed from the other cluster nodes
- D. At least one node of the cluster must be placed in the maintenance mode
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer has a Hyper-V and ESXi hypervisors deployed on an HPE Synergy platform. The customer needs a tool that will provide health and performance monitoring. Because their environment is very dynamic, the tool should also help them to optimize performance and predict and prevent problems.
Which tool should the customer use?
- A. HPE InfoSight
- B. HPE OneView for vCenter Server
- C. HPE Composer
- D. HPE Global Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 19
Which HPE Synergy D3940 storage module configuration is valid?
- A. a single RAID set to be shared across the SAS fabric to multiple compute nodes as a virtualization host datastore
- B. maximum of three HPE Synergy D3940 storage modules per frame to be used by any compute module within the management ring
- C. any number of the drives from storage module to be mapped to any single compute node
- D. a pair of disks to house Composer backups and Synergy firmware bundles
NEW QUESTION 20
Which component of the HPE Synergy solution should you use to set the firmware/driver baseline and the installation method for Synergy Compute nodes?
- A. Composer
- B. Smart Update
- C. Image Streamer
- D. Global Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 21
An integrator needs to validate whether the datastore created for ESXi systems based on 3PAR virtual volume can support all DRS cluster functionalities.
Click on the parameter that the integrator needs to verify.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 22
A customer has a datacenter with 3-frame Master/Satellite Synergy solution. They plan to add two additional frames to the remote datacenter, but they want to have a single management tool.
How should the integrator set up the management of the datacenter?
- A. Add two frames from the remote datacenter as remote enclosures using existing Composer
- B. Install one Composer in every frame in both local and remote datacenter
- C. Deploy one Composer in each site and link them together
- D. Connect the management links with fibre cables if the distance between datacenters is more than 500m
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
How should an integrator pair interconnect bays to set up redundant fabrics in an HPE Synergy 12000 Frame?
- A. Interconnect bays 1 and 2; bays 3 and 4; bays 5 and 6.
- B. Interconnect bays 1 and 6; bays 2 and 5; bays 3 and 4.
- C. Interconnect bays 1 and 4; bays 2 and 5; bays 3 and 6.
- D. Interconnect bays 1 and 3; bays 2 and 4; bays 5 and 6.
NEW QUESTION 24
A customer needs to attach 20 HPE 1 TB SATA 6G SFF hard drives to an HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 compute module.
Which HPE products are necessary to meet the requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. HPE D3940 storage module
- B. HPE Synergy 12Gb SAS Connection Module
- C. HPE 10GbE SynergyPass-Thru Module
- D. HPE Smart Array P416ie-m Controller
- E. HPE Smart Array P542D Controller
NEW QUESTION 25
A customer is considering implementing a DRS cluster, but they would like to know how DRS can help to achieve performance goals.
How should an integrator respond?
- A. When powering on a virtual machine, a DRS cluster can automatically place it on the optimal host.
- B. Selected virtual machines will be assigned higher priority when the amount of physical resources will drop below a specific level.
- C. A DRS cluster will migrate a virtual machine to a different host when available network bandwidth will drop below a specific level.
- D. If more than 50 virtual machines will be running on a single host, DRS cluster will configure CPU affinity to proportional resource allocation.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure HPE0-S58 dumps! All HPE0-S58 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/HPE0-S58/ (97 New Questions)