HPE2-T36 | Top Tips Of Refresh HPE2-T36 Preparation
Passleader HPE2-T36 Questions are updated and all HPE2-T36 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our HPE2-T36 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real HPE2-T36 exam without a problem. We have Leading HP HPE2-T36 dumps study guide. PASSED HPE2-T36 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have HPE2-T36 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which resource categories can be included in a scope? (Choose two.)
- A. racks
- B. data centers
- C. firmware bundles
- D. enclosures
NEW QUESTION 2
What must be disabled when strict two-factor authentication is enabled?
- A. emergency local login
- B. SSL certificates
- C. local login
- D. REST API
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the most likely reason for CPU, temperature, or power utilization not being presented in HPE OneView?
- A. The wrong HPE OneView Advanced License Key was entered.
- B. The agent on the server stopped communicating with HPE OneView.
- C. The server doesn’t have an iLO Advanced License.
- D. The wrong SNMP data was entered into iLO.
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has a strict change control environment. How do Server Profile Templates help with change control policies?
- A. They allow users to define configurations once and within minutes.
- B. They help to monitor, flag, and update server profiles in HPE OneView.
- C. They allow server profile mobility.
- D. They provision hardware quickly.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which HPE OneView feature enables the detection of lost Ethernet connectivity on interconnect uplink ports?
- A. QoS
- B. M-LAG
- C. Smart Link
- D. VxLAN
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option from the HPE OneView main menu provides the utilization data for a server?
- A. Server Hardware
- B. Data Centers
- C. Settings
- D. Power Delivery Devices
NEW QUESTION 7
When creating a Server Profile Template, what are advantages or creating an unassigned Ethernet type connection during template creation? (Choose two.)
- A. It enables auto-zoning of SAN connections
- B. It avoids re-enumeration when assigning a network to existing connections
- C. It eliminates the need to power off the server when adding connectivity to the production networks or disabling a profile connection
- D. Template creation is the only time that new network adapters can be created
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer needs to downgrade the firmware on a number of blades because they experienced issues with the current firmware. The customer modifies the server profile to the required firmware baseline and selects update, but the firmware downgrade is not successful.
What step needs to be taken to ensure the firmware downgrade is applied?
- A. Set the firmware baseline to “Managed Manually”
- B. Select the “Force installation” option to downgrade the firmware
- C. Create and assign a new server profile for the affected servers
- D. Contact HPE support to obtain a one-time password to enable firmware downgrade
NEW QUESTION 9
Which HPE and VMware integration are you licensed to use with the HPE OneView Advanced license? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware vRealize Log Insight
- B. VMware vRealize Operations Manager
- C. VMware vRealize Network Insight
- D. VMware ACE
- E. VMware NSX
NEW QUESTION 10
A server administrator is integrating HPE OneView authentication with Active Directory and needs to add read-only access to members of a domain group. Which step is part of the procedure?
- A. Add the domain group as Organization Unit in Directory settings.
- B. Add the domain group as Base DN in Directory settings.
- C. Define the Active Directory domain and associated directory server(s) in Directory settings.
- D. Add the Active Directory server in Users and Group menus.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer has multiple c7000 enclosures that will be managed using HPE OneView. At what stage is the license type selected for the enclosures?
- A. after enclosure is updated to the selected firmware baseline
- B. when adding the enclosure to the HPE OneView
- C. when at least one profile is created for this enclosure
- D. after all components are properly discovered in HPE OneView
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wants to create new volumes using a server profile. What limitations must the administrator consider?
- A. Only private volumes can be created through a server profile.
- B. Volumes created through the server profile cannot be bigger than 1TB.
- C. A volume template must be used to create new volumes using server profile.
- D. Creating shared volumes using server profiles is possible only with Flat SAN implementation.
NEW QUESTION 13
You want to create a Support Dump file using REST: How would you accomplish this?
- A. POST /rest/backups/support-dumps
- B. PUT /rest/appliance/support-dumps
- C. GET /rest/appliance/support-dumps
- D. POST /rest/appliance/support-dumps
NEW QUESTION 14
Which security feature would you configure to delegate responsibility for a subset of resources to a junior administrator group?
- A. No Password for admin account
- B. RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- C. SBAC (Scope Based Access Control)
- D. CLl Only Access
NEW QUESTION 15
A server administrator wants to prevent excessive unknown destination frames from affecting the network performance of Synergy compute modules. Which HPE OneView setting at the Logical Interconnect Group level can help?
- A. SNMPv3
- B. loop protection
- C. storm control
- D. IGMP snooping
NEW QUESTION 16
What tool can you use to provision hosts using server profiles to create or grow a Hyper-V cluster?
- A. HPE Insight Control Server Provisioning
- B. HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center
- C. HPE iLO Virtual Media
- D. Microsoft Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 17
Click where the server administrator can see the server profiles using the selected firmware Bundle.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
16 server profiles
NEW QUESTION 18
Match the security features of HPE OneView with their use cases.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 19
You would like to assign permissions to an external authentication directory group that can create, delete, and update server profile templates. Which HPE OneView role should you assign to the user account?
- A. Server profile architect
- B. Scope administrator
- C. Server profile administrator
- D. Server profile operator
NEW QUESTION 20
Why is HPE OneView periodic polling important?
- A. Because a “SNMP Get” request cannot read the management information base (MIB).
- B. To support different SNMP versions.
- C. To prevent SNMP trap storms.
- D. Because SNMP traps can be unreliable.
NEW QUESTION 21
In addition to the REST client what is another way to access the HPE REST APIs? (Select two.)
- A. cURLcormand line utility
- B. Unified Extensible Firrwate Interface (U£Fl)
- C. Windows PowerShell D Native BASH Linux shell
- D. PuTTY client
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure HPE2-T36 dumps! All HPE2-T36 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/HPE2-T36/ (156 New Questions)