ISEB-SWT2 | A Review Of Accurate ISEB-SWT2 Study Guides
we provide Pinpoint ISEB ISEB-SWT2 free practice questions which are the best for clearing ISEB-SWT2 test, and to get certified by ISEB ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level. The ISEB-SWT2 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real ISEB-SWT2 exam. Crack your ISEB ISEB-SWT2 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for ISEB ISEB-SWT2 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Functional and structural tests are alternative test types that may be used separately or together at which test level? [K1]
- A. At the component test level only
- B. At all test levels
- C. At integration testing and system testing levels only
- D. At all levels from integration testing to acceptance testing
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following are most likely to be used when developing a test strategy or test approach?
(i) Failure-based approach (ii)Test specification approach
(iii) Model-based approach (iv)Finance-based approach
- A. (iii) and (ii)
- B. (i) and (iv)
- C. (ii) and (i)
- D. (i) and (iii)
NEW QUESTION 3
Test objectives for systems testing of a safety critical system include completion of all outstanding defect correction. Regression testing is required following defect correction at all test levels. Which TWO of the following metrics would be MOST suitable for determining whether the test objective has been met? [K2]
* a. Regression tests run and passed in systems testing
* b. Incidents closed in systems testing
* c. Planned tests run and passed in system testing
* d. Planned tests run and passed at all levels of testing
* e. Incidents raised and closed at all levels of testing
- A. a and e
- B. b and c
- C. d and e
- D. a and b
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following test design techniques is not a black box technique?
- A. Equivalence partitioning
- B. State transition testing
- C. Boundary value analysis
- D. Statement coverage
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following phases in the fundamental test process is considered to deliver a document which can be used as a major input for test process improvement? 1 credit
- A. Test planning and control
- B. Test implementation & execution
- C. Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
- D. Test project closure
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements is the MOST valid goal for a test team?
- A. Determine whether enough component testing was executed.
- B. Cause as many failures as possible so that faults can be identified and corrected.
- C. Prove that all faults are identified.
- D. Prove that any remaining faults will not cause any failures.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are the typical defects found by static analysis tools?
* a. Variables that are never used.
* b. Security vulnerabilities.
* c. Poor performance.
* d. Unreachable code.
* e. Business processes not followed.
- A. b, c and d are true; a and e are false
- B. a is true; b, c, d and e are false
- C. c, d and e are true; a and b are false
- D. a, b and d are true; c and e are false
NEW QUESTION 8
Pick the best definition of quality:
- A. Quality is job one
- B. Zero defects
- C. Conformance to requirements
- D. Work as designed
NEW QUESTION 9
Why is measurement of code coverage Important?
- A. Because 100% code coverage implies 100% coverage of requirements
- B. Because 100% code coverage guarantees that there are no coding errors
- C. Because code coverage can be used to ensure that all code is exercised by tests
- D. Because code coverage can ensure that all decisions are correctly implemented in the code
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following characteristics is most likely to promote effective software testing? [K1]
- A. Independence from the production process
- B. A belief that programmers always make mistakes
- C. Knowledge of the number of defects typically found in a program
- D. Confidence that the next stage will find defects missed at this stage
NEW QUESTION 11
Instead of having an independent test team within the company, the company is considering to outsource testing. What are THREE key challenges that are typical for outsourcing? 1 credit
- A. Test environment more complex
- B. Define expectation for tasks and deliverables
- C. Clear channels of communications
- D. Possibly different cultures
- E. Testing of non-functional requirements
- F. Audit trail from requirements to test cases
- G. Applying test automation
NEW QUESTION 12
Security falls under..?
- A. compliance testing
- B. disaster testing
- C. verifying compliance to rules
- D. functional testing
- E. ease of operations
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is a white-box test technique?
- A. Decision table testing
- B. Exploratory testing
- C. Statement testing
- D. Error guessing
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a white box testing design characteristic?
- A. To be based on specifications
- B. To be based on an analysis of the test basis documentation
- C. To be based on an analysis of the structure of the component or system
- D. To include both functional and non-functional testing
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following comparisons of component testing and system testing are TRUE?
- A. Component testing verifies the functioning of software modules, program objects, and classes that are separately testable, whereas system testing verifies interfaces between components and interactions with different parts of the system.
- B. Test cases for component testing are usually derived from component specifications, designspecifications, or data models, whereas test cases for system testing are usually derived from requirement specifications, functional specifications or use cases.
- C. Component testing focuses on functional characteristics, whereas system testing focuses on functional and non-functional characteristics.
- D. Component testing is the responsibility of the technical testers, whereas system testing typically is the responsibility of the users of the system.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is true about the V-model?
- A. It has the same steps as the waterfall model for software development.
- B. It is referred to as a cyclical model for software development.
- C. It enables the production of a working version of the system as early as possible.
- D. It enables test planning to start as early as possible.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option BEST describes how the level of risk is determined?
- A. The likelihood of an adverse event happening multiplied by the cost of preventing it
- B. The consequences of a potential problem multiplied by the cost of possible legal action
- C. The impact of an adverse event multiplied by the likelihood of that event occurring
- D. The likelihood and the probability of a hazard occurring
NEW QUESTION 18
A new system is about to be developed. Which of the following functions has the highest level of risk?
- A. Likelihood of failure = 20%; impact value = £100,000
- B. Likelihood of failure = 10%; impact value = £150,000
- C. Likelihood of failure = 1%; impact value = £500,000
- D. Likelihood of failure = 2%; impact value = £200,000
In (B) the product of probability × impact has the value £15,000; in (C) the value is £5,000 and in (D) it is
£4,000. The value of £20,000 in (A) is therefore the highest.
NEW QUESTION 19
Typically, exit criteria may consist of:
- A. Defining the amount, level of detail structure, and templates for the test documentation.
- B. Estimates of defect density or reliability measures.
- C. Adequacy of the test approaches taken.
- D. Discussions on disaster recovery.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which is not the testing objective?
- A. Finding defects
- B. Gaining confidence about the level of quality and providing information
- C. Preventing defects.
- D. Debugging defects
NEW QUESTION 21
The decision table above reflects a golf club's pricing structure for green fees and buggy/cart hire. What is the expected result (actions) for each of the following two test cases (TC1 and TC2)?
* TC 1 - Paul is not a full member, is a Loyalty Card holder and requests to play 18 holes with a buggy/cart
* TC 2 - Cheryl is not at full member, doesn't have a Loyalty Card and requests to play 9 holes with a buggy/cart
- A. TC1 - £23 total charges including buggy hire; TC2 - £21 total charge including buggy hire
- B. TC1 - £18 total charges including buggy hire; TC2 - £16 total charge but no buggy allowed
- C. TC1 - £23 total charges including buggy hire; TC2 - £16 total charge but no buggy allowed
- D. TC1 - £17 total charges but no buggy allowed; TC2 - £21 total charge including buggy hire
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following test design techniques is classified as a structure-based (white box) technique? [K1]
- A. Exploratory testing
- B. Decision table testing
- C. State transition testing
- D. Statement testing
NEW QUESTION 23
What would be a test approach regarding the test design techniques to be applied that would fit an item with the highest risk? 2 credits
- A. Component testing: decision testing; System testing: exploratory testing
- B. Component testing: decision testing; System testing: decision table testing
- C. Component testing: statement testing; System testing: equivalence partitioning
- D. Component testing: statement testing; System testing: decision table partitioning
NEW QUESTION 24
Consider the following statements about early test design:
- A. Early test design can prevent fault multiplicationi
- B. Faults found during early test design are more expensive to fixii
- C. Early test design can find faultsi
- D. Early test design can cause changes to the requirements
- E. Early test design takes more effort
- F. i, iii & iv are tru
- G. ii & v are false
- H. iii is true, i, ii, iv & v are false
- I. iii & iv are tru
- J. i, ii & v are false
- K. i, iii, iv & v are true, ii us false
- L. i & iii are true, ii, iv & v are false
NEW QUESTION 25
Testers are often seen as the bearer of unwanted news regarding defects. What are effective ways to improve the communication and relationship between testers and others?
* a) Communicate factual information in a constructive way.
* b) Try to understand how the other person feels and why they react the way they do.
* c)Always outsource testing activities.
* d) Never record information that could be used to apportion blame to an individual or team.
- A. a and b
- B. a, b and c
- C. a, b and d
- D. a and c
NEW QUESTION 26
A system calculates the amount of customs duty to be paid:
_ No duty is paid on goods value up to, and including, $2,000.
_ The next $8,000 is taxed at 10%.
_ The next $20,000 after that is taxed at 12%.
_ Any further amount after that is taxed at 17%.
To the nearest $, which of these groups of numbers fall into three DIFFERENT equivalence classes?
- A. A.-$20,000 $20,001 $30,001B.$2,000 $2,001 $10,000C.$2,000 $8,000 $20,000
- B. $1,500 $2,000 $10,000
NEW QUESTION 27
Which of the following is not a part of the Test Implementation and Execution Phase?
- A. Creating test suites from the test cases
- B. Executing test cases either manually or by using test execution tools
- C. Comparing actual results
- D. Designing the Tests
NEW QUESTION 28
In general, why is it NOT a good idea to estimate the testing effort based only on a percentage of development effort? Identify THREE valid reasons. 1 credit
- A. The quality of the development estimate may be poor.
- B. In general bottom-up estimation is always better than top-down estimation.
- C. The percentage based technique only applies to the V life cycle model.
- D. Using the same percentage every time does not address the level of risk of the application to be tested.
- E. The maturity of the organization, e.
- F. the quality of the test basis, quality of development testing, configuration management, availability of test tools, also influence the effort needed for testing.
- G. It builds on large set of historical data
- H. The result is almost always a too low estimate for the required test effort
NEW QUESTION 29
Which of the following statements is most true about test conditions?
- A. An item or event of a component or system that can be verified by one or more test cases.
- B. The grouping of a composite set of test cases which, when tested as a whole, reveal a positive or negative result.
- C. A testable component derived from business requirements.
- D. Applies to software testing only.
NEW QUESTION 30
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure ISEB-SWT2 dumps! All ISEB-SWT2 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/ISEB-SWT2-dumps/ (120 New Questions)