ITIL-F | EXIN,Inc ITIL-F Braindumps 2019
It is impossible to pass EXIN,Inc ITIL-F exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed ITIL-F Exam Questions. You will get a surprising result by our ITIL-F Dumps Questions.
EXIN,Inc ITIL-F Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two elements of financial management for IT services are mandatory?
- A. Budgeting and charging
- B. Accounting and charging
- C. Budgeting and accounting
- D. Costing and charging
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is NOT an objective of service transition?
- A. To ensure that a service can be managed, operated and supported
- B. To provide training and certification in project management
- C. To provide quality knowledge and information about services and service assets
- D. To plan and manage the capacity and resource requirements to manage a release
NEW QUESTION 3
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of the term 'service management'?
- A. A set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services
- B. A group of interacting, interrelated, or independent components that form a unified whole, operating together for a common purpose
- C. The management of functions within an organization to perform certain activities
- D. Units of organizations with roles to perform certain activities
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following would be most useful in helping to implement a workaround as quickly as possible?
- A. A capacity database
- B. A definitive media library
- C. A request for change
- D. A known error database
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following is a correct definition of a supplier category?
- A. Strategic - for suppliers of operational products or services
- B. Tactical - for relationships involving significant commercial activity and business interaction
- C. Operational–for suppliers providing low value and/or readily available products and services
- D. Commodity–for significant partnering relationships that involve senior managers
NEW QUESTION 6
What type of baseline captures the structure, contents and details of the infrastructure and represents a set of items that are related to each other?
- A. Configuration baseline
- B. Project baseline
- C. Change baseline
- D. Asset baseline
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statements about best practice is MOST correct?
- A. Customers are a source of best practice and will advise service providers how it should be implemented
- B. Internal experience is the only source of best practice because it is developed within the service provider
- C. ITIL is a source of best practice and is validated across a wide set of environments and situations
- D. Suppliers are a source of best practice and they will improve the services delivered by a service Provider
NEW QUESTION 8
How many people should be accountable for a process as defined in the RACI model?
- A. As many as necessary to complete the activity
- B. Only one - the process owner
- C. Two - the process owner and the process enactor
- D. Only one - the process architect
NEW QUESTION 9
In which core ITIL publication can you find detailed descriptions of service catalogue management, information security management, and supplier management?
- A. Service strategy
- B. Service design
- C. Service transition
- D. Service operation
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is an objective/are objectives of the service strategy stage of the service lifecycle?
1. Providing an understanding of what strategy is
2. Ensuring a working relationship between the customer and service provider
3. Defining how value is created
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. 3 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 11
What are the twoMAJORactivities in problem management?
- A. Technical and service
- B. Resource and proactive
- C. Reactive and technical
- D. Proactive and reactive
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following processes are performed by the service desk?
1. Capacity management
2. Request fulfilment
3. Demand management
4. Incident management
- A. All of the above
- B. 3 and 4 only
- C. 2 and 4 only
- D. 2 only
NEW QUESTION 13
What are customers of IT services who do NOT work in the same organization as the service provider known as?
- A. Strategic customers
- B. External customers
- C. Valued customers
- D. Internal customers
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process is responsible for eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented?
- A. Service level management
- B. Problem management
- C. Change management
- D. Event management
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following BEST describes service strategies' value to the business?
- A. Allows higher volumes of successful change
- B. Reduction in unplanned costs through optimized handling of service outages
- C. Reduction in the duration and frequency of service outages
- D. Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following provide value to the business from service strategy?
\1. Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
\2. Enabling the service provider to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the business environment
\3. Support the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- A. All of the above
- B. 1 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 2 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
NEW QUESTION 17
Which process is responsible to provide and maintain accurate information on all services that are being transitioned or have been transitioned to the live environment?
- A. Service portfolio management
- B. Service level management
- C. Service catalogue management
- D. Service capacity management
NEW QUESTION 18
What BEST describes the value of service design to the business?
- A. It supports the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- B. It reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) of services
- C. It improves the control of service assets and configurations
- D. It provides quick and effective access to standard services
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is NOT an objective of request fulfillment?
- A. To provide information to users about what services are available and how to request them
- B. To update the service catalogue with services that may be requested through the service desk
- C. To provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services
- D. To source and deliver the components of standard services that have been requested
Recommend!! Get the Full ITIL-F dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/ITIL-F/ (New 324 Q&As Version)