ITIL-F | Practical ITIL-F Braindumps 2019
We provide ITIL-F Braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass EXIN,Inc ITIL-F Exam quickly & easily. The ITIL-F PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our ITIL-F Dumps product and material, you can easily pass the ITIL-F exam.
Online EXIN,Inc ITIL-F free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which one of the following is it the responsibility of supplier management to negotiate and agree?
- A. Service level agreements (SLAs)
- B. Third-party contracts
- C. The service portfolio
- D. Operational level agreements (OLAs)
NEW QUESTION 2
Where should all master copies of controlled software and documentation be stored?
- A. In the definitive software library
- B. In the definitive media library
- C. In the definitive security library
- D. In the definitive production library
NEW QUESTION 3
Where should incident resolution targets to be documented?
- A. A service level agreement (SLA.
- B. A request for change (RFC.
- C. The service portfolio
- D. A service description
NEW QUESTION 4
Which capacity management sub-process focuses on the management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance?
- A. Business capacity management
- B. Supplier capacity management
- C. Service capacity management
- D. Component capacity management
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the pre-authorized change known as?
- A. A normal change
- B. A retrospective change
- C. A standard change
- D. An ordinary change
NEW QUESTION 6
Which one of the following activities does application management perform?
- A. Defining where the vendor of an application should be located
- B. Ensuring that the required functionality is available to achieve the required business outcome
- C. Deciding who the vendor of storage devices will be
- D. Agreeing the service levels for the service supported by the application
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following provides the CORRECT list of processes within the service operation stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. Event management, incident management, problem management, request fulfilment, and access management
- B. Event management, incident management, change management, and access management
- C. Incident management, problem management, service desk, request fulfilment, and event management
- D. Incident management, service desk, request fulfilment, access management, and event management
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about stakeholders is TRUE?
- A. Customers, users and suppliers are examples of stakeholders who are can be external to the service provider organization
- B. External customers are those who work for the same organization as the IT service provider
- C. Internal customers are always charged for the IT services they receive from the IT service provider organization
- D. Internal customers purchase services from third party suppliers by means of a legally binding contract or agreement
NEW QUESTION 9
Which process would ensure that utility and warranty requirements are properly addressed in service designs?
- A. Availability management
- B. Capacity management
- C. Design coordination
- D. Release management
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following BEST describes technical management?
- A. A function responsible for facilities management and building control systems
- B. A function that provides hardware repair services for technology involved in the delivery of service to customers
- C. Senior managers responsible for all staff within the technical support function
- D. A function that includes providing technical expertise and overall management of the IT infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 11
How is a service delivered between departments of same organization classified?
- A. Internal Service
- B. External Service
- C. Mission Critical service
- D. Organizational service.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is NOT an objective of Continual Service Improvement?
- A. Review and analyze Service Level Achievement results
- B. Identify activities to improve the efficiency of service management processes
- C. Improve the cost effectiveness of IT services without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- D. Conduct activities to deliver and manage services at agreed levels to business users
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the best description of an external customer?
- A. Someone who works in the same organization but in a different business unit to the service provider
- B. Anyone who gets charged for the delivered services
- C. Customers who are not part of the same organization as the service provider
- D. Customers for whom the cost of the service is the primary driver
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process is responsible for managing relationships with vendors?
- A. Change management
- B. Service portfolio management
- C. Supplier management
- D. Continual service improvement
NEW QUESTION 15
Why is it important for service providers to understand patterns of business activity (PBA)?
- A. PBA are based on organizational roles and responsibilities
- B. IT service providers CANNOT schedule changes until they understand PBA
- C. Demand for the services delivered by service providers are directly influenced by PBA
- D. Understanding PBA is the only way to enable accurate service level reporting
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is NOT a source of best practice?
- A. Standards
- B. Technology
- C. Academic research
- D. Internal experience
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following would NOT be contained in a release policy?
- A. Naming and numbering conventions
- B. Entry and exit criteria of the release into testing
- C. Roles and responsibilities for the release
- D. The risk register for the release
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement about the service portfolio is TRUE?
- A. The service portfolio includes all services except those managed by third parties
- B. It is an integral part of the service catalogue
- C. It allows the organization unlimited resources when planning for new service deployments
- D. It represents all resources presently engaged or being released in various stages of the service lifecycle
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following service desk organizational structures are described in service operation?
1. Local service desk
2. Virtual service desk
3. IT help desk
4. Follow the sun
- A. 1, 2 and 4 only
- B. 2, 3 and 4 only
- C. 1, 3 and 4 only
- D. 1, 2 and 3 only
P.S. prep-labs.com now are offering 100% pass ensure ITIL-F dumps! All ITIL-F exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/ITIL-F/ (324 New Questions)