ITIL-F | Precise ITIL-F Dumps Questions 2019
Master the ITIL-F Study Guides content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this ITIL-F Exam Questions. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real ITIL-F Dumps in our EXIN,Inc ITIL-F braindumps. Latest 100% VALID ITIL-F Exam Questions at below page. You can use our EXIN,Inc ITIL-F braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have ITIL-F free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement about services is CORRECT?
- A. External services are provided to business units in the same organisation
- B. Internal services are provided by suppliers to the internal IT department
- C. External services are delivered to external customers
- D. Internal services are delivered to external customers
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following is NOT a valid purpose or objective of problem management?
- A. To prevent problems and resultant incidents
- B. To manage problems throughout their lifecycle
- C. To restore service to a user
- D. To eliminate recurring incidents
NEW QUESTION 3
Remediation planning is BEST described in which of the following ways?
- A. Planning how to recover the cost of a change
- B. Planning the steps required to be taken if a change is unsuccessful
- C. Planning how to compensate a user for a failed change
- D. Planning how to advise the change requestor of a failed change
NEW QUESTION 4
Which process includes business, service and component sub-processes?
- A. Capacity management
- B. Incident management
- C. Service level management
- D. Financial management
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is the correct definition of a customer facing service?
- A. One which directly supports the business processes of customers
- B. A service that cannot be allowed to fail
- C. One which is not covered by a service level agreement
- D. A service not directly used by the business
NEW QUESTION 6
What would be the next step in the continual service improvement (CSI) model after:
1. What is the vision?
2. Where are we now?
3. Where do we want to be?
4. How do we get there?
5. Did we get there? 6. ?
- A. What is the return on investment (ROI)?
- B. How much did it cost?
- C. How do we keep the momentum going?
- D. What is the value on investment (VOI)?
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of reliability?
- A. The availability of a service or component
- B. The level of risk that affects a service or process
- C. How long a service or configuration item (CI) can perform its function without failing
- D. How quickly a service or component can be restored to normal working order
NEW QUESTION 8
Which one of the following functions would be responsible for the management of a data centre?
- A. Technical management
- B. Service desk
- C. Application management
- D. Facilities management
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is an enabler of best practice?
- A. Standards
- B. Technology
- C. Academic research
- D. Internal experience
NEW QUESTION 10
A Service design package (SDP) would normally be produced for which of the following?
1. A new IT service
2. A major change to an IT service
3. An emergency change to an IT service
4. An IT service retirement
- A. 2, 3 and 4 only
- B. 1, 2 and 4 only
- C. None of the above
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about the known error database (KEDB. isCORRECT?
- A. It is maintained by the service desk and updated with the details of each new incident
- B. It is a part of the configuration management database (CMD
- C. and contains workarounds
- D. It is maintained by problem management and is used by the service desk to help resolve incidents
- E. It is maintained by incident management and contains solutions to be implemented by problem Management
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following is the CORRECT set of steps for the continual service improvement approach?
- A. Devise a strategy; Design the solution; Transition into production; Operate the solution; Continually improve
- B. Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; How do we check we arrived?; How do we keep the momentum going?
- C. Identify the required business outcomes; Plan how to achieve the outcomes; Implement the plan; Check the plan has been properly implemented; Improve the solution
- D. What is the vision?; Where are we now?; Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; Did we get there?; How do we keep the momentum going?
NEW QUESTION 13
What should a release policy include?
- A. Roles and responsibilities across all the service transition processes.
- B. Roles and responsibilities for updating the configuration management database (CMDB.
- C. Criteria and authorization to exit early life support and handover to the service operation function.
- D. How request for changes (RFCs) are approved for software releases in the IT production environment.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following are valid parts of the service portfolio?
1. Service pipeline
2. Service knowledge management system (SKMS)
3. Service catalogue
- A. 1 and 2 only
- B. 3 only
- C. 1 and 3 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two processes will contribute MOST to enabling effective problem detection?
- A. Incident and financial management
- B. Change and release and deployment management
- C. Incident and event management
- D. Knowledge and service level management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which role is accountable for the operational management of a process?
- A. Process practitioner
- B. Process manager
- C. Service manager
- D. Change manager
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the BEST description of the CSI register?
- A. It is a record of all authorised changes and their planned implementation dates
- B. It is a record of proposed improvement opportunities and the benefits that will be achieved
- C. It is a record of new services to be approved by a customer, including proposed implementation dates
- D. It is a record of completed improvements and the relevant customer satisfaction metric
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a service delivered between two business units in the same organization known as?
- A. Strategic service
- B. Delivered service
- C. Internal service
- D. External service
NEW QUESTION 19
Which process would you MOST expect to be involved in the management of underpinning contracts?
- A. Change management
- B. Service catalogue management
- C. Supplier management
- D. Release and deployment management
P.S. Easily pass ITIL-F Exam with 324 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible ITIL-F Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/ITIL-F-exam/ (324 New Questions)