JN0-103 | How Many Questions Of JN0-103 Free Samples
Act now and download your Juniper JN0-103 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Juniper JN0-103 tutorials. Download Up to the minute Juniper Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Juniper JN0-103 with a classic professional.
Online Juniper JN0-103 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Referring to the exhibit,
Which next-hop interface will be used to reach the 10.21.14.16 destination?
- A. ge-0/0/1.0
- B. ge-0/0/0.0
- C. ge-0/0/3.0
- D. ge-0/0/2.0
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements describe the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)? (Choose three.)
- A. TCP is a transport layer protocol.
- B. TCP is faster than the User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
- C. TCP provides delivery notification and error-checking mechanisms.
- D. TCP uses a best-effort delivery approach.
- E. TCP application examples include HTTP and SMTP.
NEW QUESTION 3
In which directory the traceoption files stored by default?
- A. /var/db/
- B. /var/tmp/
- C. /var/log/
- D. /var/home/
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command will show files stored in the /var/home/tab directory?
- A. lab@router> file list
- B. lab@router> file show
- C. lab@router> ls
- D.  lab@router# rollback ?
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the maximum number of configurations, by default, that are recoverable using the rollback command?
- A. 50
- B. 25
- C. 100
- D. 75
NEW QUESTION 6
Which command is used to load the rescue configuration?
- A. load merge rescue
- B. rollback rescue
- C. rollback 0
- D. load replace rescue
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two modes of unicast reverse path forwarding? (Choose two.)
- A. Strict
- B. High
- C. Low
- D. Loose
There are two modes of unicast RPF, strict mode, and loose mode. The default is strict mode, which means t switch forwards a packet only if the receiving interface is the best return path to the packet's unicast source address.
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to Exhibit:
Which parameter at the end of the command would provide information for troubleshooting pusposes?
- A. No-timestamp
- B. Extensive
- C. Print-ascii
- D. No-resolve
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements describe PFE functions are true?
- A. The PFE implements rate limiting using policers
- B. The PFE stores the master copy of the layer 2 and layer 3 forwarding tables
- C. The PFE provides access to the CLI and Jweb
- D. The PFE stores a local copy of the layer 2 and layer 3 forwarding tables
NEW QUESTION 10
What will be the result?
- A. The device will boot in single-user mode at the operational prompt.
- B. The device will boot into single-user mode at the shell prompt.
- C. The device will boot into multi-user mode at the shell prompt.
- D. The device will boot in multi-user mode at the configuration prompt.
NEW QUESTION 11
What does the output of the show route forwarding-table command display?
- A. The routing protocol databases in the Routing Engine
- B. The inactive entries in the Routing Engine’s routing table
- C. The Routing Engine’s forwarding table
- D. The Packet Forwarding Engine routing table
NEW QUESTION 12
You have configure an SRX Series device for the first time. When you commit your configuration, the Junos OS notifies you that you cannot yet commit your configuration. Which configuration step must you complete?
- A. security policies
- B. hostname
- C. date/time
- D. root authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, what information is provided about the route to 192.168.47.0/24? (Choose two.)
- A. There is a single next hop available to 192.168.47.0/24.
- B. There are two active routes to 192.168.47.0/24.
- C. There are two next hops available to 192.168.47.0/24.
- D. There is a single active route to 192.168.47.0/24.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two services performed by the Packet Forwarding Engine? (Choose two.)
- A. to process transit traffic
- B. to implement stateless firewall filtering
- C. to handle processes that control the device’s Interfaces
- D. to maintain the routing tables
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the initial prompt displayed when logging in as the root user?
- A. root@router>
- B. root@router%
- C. root@router#
- D. root@router*
NEW QUESTION 16
Which key could you use to auto-complete a command in the Junos CLI?
- A. Delete
- B. Ctrl+Z
- C. Spacebar
- D. Right Arrow
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the purpose of the load merge command?
- A. to add or delete variables from the configuration based on the contents of a specified path file.
- B. to completely overwrite the current configuration with the configuration you load.
- C. to combine the current configuration with the configuration you load.
- D. to look for a replace tag in the configuration you load.
NEW QUESTION 18
100% Valid and Newest Version JN0-103 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/JN0-103/ (New 142 Q&As)