JN0-103 | All About Precise JN0-103 Question
Master the JN0-103 Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests JN0-103 question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real JN0-103 questions in our Juniper JN0-103 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Juniper JN0-103 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Juniper JN0-103 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Juniper JN0-103 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which protocol family is required prior to assigning an IP address to an interface?
- A. ip
- B. ip6
- C. inet
- D. inet4
NEW QUESTION 2
What is an "X" release of the Junos OS?
- A. a standard feature release
- B. a special feature release
- C. a feature velocity release
- D. a feature beta release
NEW QUESTION 3
Which keystrokes are used to auto-complete user-defined variables?
- A. Spacebar
- B. Home
- C. End
- D. Tab CC
NEW QUESTION 4
By default, which character indicates the UNIX shell prompt?
- A. %
- B. $
- C. >
- D. #
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about static routes in the Junos OS (Choose Two)
- A. Static routes remain in the routing table until you remove them or until they become inactive
- B. Static routes are learned by neighboring devices and added to their routing tables
- C. Static routes are defined at the [edit routing-instance] hierarchy
- D. Static routes must have next hop defined
NEW QUESTION 6
Click the Exhibit button.
A user attempts to log in to a Junos device. but the RADIUS server is unreachable.
Referring to the exhibit, what is the default action of a Junos device in this scenario?
- A. The Junos device retries every 30 seconds until the connection is restored.
- B. The Junos device uses the local authentication database.
- C. The Junos device displays a RADIUS connection error.
- D. The Junos device prompts for a cached RADIUS password.
NEW QUESTION 7
In which directory are trace option files stored by default?
- A. /var/tmp/
- B. /var/log/
- C. /var/home/
- D. /var/db/
NEW QUESTION 8
You notice traffic destined to 172.31.17.0/24 is traversing an OSPF path rather than BGP Path.
What is causing this behavior?
- A. The 172.31.17.0/24 BGP route is missing a valid default next hop
- B. The 172.31.17.0/24 BGP has a higher route preference
- C. The 172.31.17.0/24 route does not have a valid BGP entry
- D. The 172.31.17.0/24 BGP route’s outgoing interface is down
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two platforms are supported in physical and virtual form factors? (Choose two.)
- A. NFX Series
- B. SRX Series
- C. MX Series
- D. ACX Series
NEW QUESTION 10
A BGP route does not match any term within a routing policy applied to BGP. Which action is taken
by the router for this route?
- A. It discards the route by the implicit ‘discard all’ at the end of the policy.
- B. It advertises the route according to BGP rules.
- C. It discards the route by the default routing protocols policy.
- D. It discards the route because it is unable to match the route to a configured action.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command displays all IPv4 routes in the default routing instance?
- A. show route table inet.0
- B. show route table inet.2
- C. show route table inet6.0
- D. show route table inet.1
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two conditions must exist in a Junos device for traffic to transit the device to a specific destination? Choose Two
- A. A forwarding table entry for that destination must exist
- B. A routing policy must be in place on the device
- C. A firewall filter must exist to allow traffic to reach that destination
- D. A routing table entry for that destination must exist
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command produced the output shown in the exhibit?
- A. Show interfaces summary
- B. Show interfaces filters
- C. Show interfaces extensive
- D. Show interfaces terse
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements describe OSPF? (Choose three)
- A. OSPF must operate between different autonomous system
- B. OSPF calculates the best path to each destination
- C. OSPF is a link-state IGP
- D. OSPF uses areas to incorporate hierarchy and to allow for scalability
- E. OSPF uses a distance-vector algorithm to calculate routing cost
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two interfaces are considered physical interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. xe-10/2/1
- B. ge-0/0/0
- C. et-3/0/0/0:0.501
- D. et-7/1/4.0
NEW QUESTION 16
You are considering to upgrade from 19.1R1 and want to ensure that only bug fixes are included. Which two software versions should you use in the current situation? Choose Two
- A. 19.3R2
- B. 19.1R3
- C. 19.1R1-S2
- D. 19.3R1-S1
NEW QUESTION 17
What’s is the minimum system-defined user class required to issue clear commands?
- A. read-only
- B. operator
- C. authorized
- D. super-user
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure JN0-103 dumps! All JN0-103 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/JN0-103-dumps/ (142 New Questions)