JN0-104 | Realistic Juniper JN0-104 Test Engine Online
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our JN0-104 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Juniper JN0-104 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Juniper JN0-104 exam. Latest Juniper JN0-104 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Juniper JN0-104 Brain Dumps First.
Free JN0-104 Demo Online For Juniper Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You must configure the 2bfc:0000:0000:beef:0217:cbff:0000:5c85 IPv6 address on your device. In this scenario, which three addresses are correct? (Choose three.)
- A. 2bfc::beef:217:cbff:0:5c85
- B. 2bfc:0:0:beef:0217:cbff:0:5c85
- C. 2BFCnBEEF:0217:CBFF:0:5C85
- D. 2bfc:0:beef:0217:cbff:0:5c85
- E. 2BFC::BEEF:217:CBFF::5C85
NEW QUESTION 2
Which account is used to access a Junos device in a factory-default configuration?
- A. root
- B. admin
- C. lab
- D. juniper
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to exhibit, What will be the result?
- A. The device will boot in a multi-user mode at the configuration prompt
- B. The device will boot in a Single-user mode at the operational prompt
- C. The device will boot in a multi-user mode at the shell prompt
- D. The device will boot in a Single-user mode at the shell prompt
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements describe the connection between control plane and the forwarding plane?
- A. No rate limiter is configured by default
- B. A rate limiter is configured by default
- C. Exception traffic is preferred over the control traffic during congestion
- D. Control traffic is preferred over the exception traffic during congestion
NEW QUESTION 5
Which process is responsible for controlling all interfaces on a Junos device?
- A. rpd
- B. chassisd
- C. dcd
- D. mgd
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two protocols that the Junos OS uses to archive configuration files remotely? (Choose two.)
- A. SCP
- B. HTTP
- C. SFTP
- D. FTP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two commands will provide the current configuration of the MX1-PE1 BGP group on your router? (Choose two.)
- A. user@router# show groups | display set | match MX1-PE1
- B. user@router# show | display set | match MX1-PE1
- C. user@router> show configuration | match set | match MX1-PE1
- D. user@router> show configuration | dispalv set | match MX1-PE1
NEW QUESTION 8
Click the Exhibit button
Referring to the exhibit, you are unable to reach devices in the 172.19.25.0/28 subnet.
What should you do to solve this problem?
- A. Enable the ge-0/0/2 interface.
- B. Enable the ge-0/0/2.2 interface.
- C. Enable the ge-0/0/2.0 interface.
- D. Enable the ge-0/0/2.1 interface.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are creating a route filter that will match the network address of 192.168.64.0/24 In this scenario, which configuration statement will accomplish this task?
- A. from route-filter 192.168.32.0/24 longer
- B. from route-filter 18.104.22.168/24 orlonger
- C. from route-filter 192.168.64.0/24 longer
- D. from route-filter 192.168.64.0/24 orlonger
NEW QUESTION 10
What are three benefits of using a dynamic routing protocol? (Choose three.)
- A. increased network security
- B. decreased network latency
- C. increased network availability
- D. greater network scalability
- E. lower administrative overhead
NEW QUESTION 11
Referring to the exhibit,
Which next-hop interface will be used to reach the 10.21.14.16 destination?
- A. ge-0/0/1.0
- B. ge-0/0/0.0
- C. ge-0/0/3.0
- D. ge-0/0/2.0
NEW QUESTION 12
Which keystroke combination allows users to move the cursor to the end of the command line without deleting text?
- A. Ctrl + a
- B. Ctrl + e
- C. Ctrl + u
- D. Ctrl + w
NEW QUESTION 13
What is responsible for processing multicast transit traffic?
- A. Control plane
- B. Management plane
- C. RE
- D. PFE
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the purpose of the load merge command?
- A. to add or delete variables from the configuration based on the contents of a specified path file.
- B. to completely overwrite the current configuration with the configuration you load.
- C. to combine the current configuration with the configuration you load.
- D. to look for a replace tag in the configuration you load.
NEW QUESTION 15
When you first log in to a router, how does the router indicate that factory defaults are being used? Junos Configuration Basics
- A. The router's host name is Amnesiac.
- B. The password you used to log in is junos.
- C. The router immediately enters configuration mode after you log in.
- D. The router allows you to enter configuration mode without logging in.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement regarding transit traffic processing is correct?
- A. Transit traffic is processed by both the control plane and forwarding plane.
- B. Transit traffic is only processed by the control plane.
- C. Transit traffic is only processed by the forwarding plane
- D. Transit traffic is not processed by the local device.
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full JN0-104 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/JN0-104-dumps/ (New 270 Q&As Version)