JN0-648 | The Up To The Immediate Present Guide To JN0-648 Dumps Questions
Cause all that matters here is passing the Juniper JN0-648 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of JN0-648 Enterprise Routing and Switching Professional (JNCIP-ENT) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader JN0-648 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Juniper JN0-648 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your IPv4 multicast network uses different MX Series routers for the source DR and the PIM sparse-mode RP.
What is required before PIM register messages are exchanged between the DR and RP routers?
- A. Add a tunnel services PIC to the RP router.
- B. Add an adaptive services PIC to the DR router.
- C. Enable tunnel services on the DR and RP routers.
- D. Configure PIM encapsulation on the DR and RP routers.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true regarding bidirectional PIM? (Choose two )
- A. It eliminates the need for an RP.
- B. Devices only store group specific entries.
- C. It uses multicast tunneling to forward traffic
- D. Forwarding paths can be suboptimal
NEW QUESTION 3
Click the Exhibit button.
There is a functioning OSPFv3 neighborship between Router-1 and Router-2 over the ge-0/0/1 link. However, the 188.8.131.52/24 and 184.108.40.206/24 routes are not being shared through OSPFv3.
Referring to the configuration shown in the exhibit, which two actions must you take to solve the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Add interface ge-0/0/1 under the IPv4 unicast realm for both routers.
- B. Add the IPv6 family protocol under ge-0/0/2 for both routers.
- C. Add the lo0 interface under OSPFv3 for both routers.
- D. Add interface ge-0/0/2 under OSPFv3 for both routers.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have multiple BGP routes to the same prefix with equal local-preference values and AS-path lengths. In this scenario, which route will be preferred in the route selection process?
- A. The route with the least preferred origin value.
- B. The route with the lowest MED value.
- C. The route with the most preferred origin value.
- D. The route with the highest MED value.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company has expanded into office space across the street. The new office space has a single Ethernet connection connected to an unmanaged switch. You must sort traffic based on the IP address into different VLANs once the traffic arrives on your EX Series switches. D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D
Which mechanism would you use to accomplish this task?
- A. MVRP
- B. filter-based VLANs
- C. Q-in-Q tunneling
- D. dynamic VLANs
NEW QUESTION 6
Click the Exhibit button.
You have configured MSTP in your Layer 2 network. You are having problems with it establishing correctly. Referring to the exhibit, what is causing the problem?
- A. You must assign a context ID number other than zero
- B. The MSTI-to-VLAN mapping does not match
- C. The region name is not correct
- D. The revision number is the same on both devices
NEW QUESTION 7
You are deploying IP phones in your Layer 2 network and are asked to ensure that the switch sends VLAN and CoS information to the IP phones automatically.
In this scenario, which protocol should be used?
- A. PoE
- B. PoE+
- C. LLDP
- D. LLDP_MED
NEW QUESTION 8
Packets enter a Juniper device and are classified as best effort. During the processing of the packet, the classification of the packets is changed to expedited forwarding by a multi-field classifier. The device is using the default CoS policies
Which statement is true in this scenario?
- A. The packet is forwarded according to the new packet classification, and the DSCP bits are rewritten to the new class.
- B. The packet is forwarded according to the new packet classification, and the DSCP bits do not change.
- C. The packet is forwarded according to the original packet classification, and the DSCP bits do not change.
- D. The packet is forwarded according to the original packet classification, and the DSCP bits are rewritten to the new class.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are implementing 802.1x access control in your network of EX Series switches. You have some older client devices connecting to your network which do not support 802.1x.
Which statement is true regarding the older devices?
- A. By default, the supplicant will send EAP messages and keep the port in an unauthorized state.
- B. By default, the authenticator will send EAP messages and keep the port in an unauthorized state.
- C. By default, the supplicant will send EAP messages until it reaches a predefined limit, after which it begins to forward traffic.By default, the authenticator will send EAP messages until it reaches a predefined, after which it begins to forward traffic.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which type of BGP is used to peer with a different autonomous system?
- A. external
- B. classless
- C. dynamic
- D. static
NEW QUESTION 11
Your network has Junos Fusion configured with MX960 routers as aggregation devices (AD) and QFX5100 switches as satellite devices (SO) Which two statements are coned in this scenario? (Choose two )
- A. The AD runs the Junos software for all its connected SDs.
- B. The Fusion extended ports are configured on the SDs.
- C. SDs are added to the AD by configuring the cascade port on the AD.
- D. All SDs connected to a single AD must use the same software version.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are troubleshooting a route problem in the topology shown in the exhibit. The 10.30.0 0/24 route is not reachable from the R3 router. What would cause this problem?
- A. R3 does not have a route to the BGP next hop of 10.30.0.0/24
- B. R4 is not advertising the 10.30.0.0/24 route to R3
- C. R3 does not have an established BGP session with R4.
- D. R3 does not have an OSPF route for 10.30.0.0/24
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are correct about a functional ESI LAG interface? (Choose two )
- A. The LACP system ID must be different
- B. The LACP system ID must be the same
- C. The ESI values must be different
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two supported PoE management modes? (Choose two.)
- A. mixed
- B. standalone
- C. class
- D. static
NEW QUESTION 15
You are asked to deploy 802.1X on your EX Series switches. You need to ensure authenticated devices continue to have access to the network even if the authentication server fails.
Which action meets this configuration objective?
- A. Configure the server fail fallback with a value of sustain.
- B. Set the reauthentication interval to a value of 0.
- C. Configure the static MAC bypass for the authentication server.
- D. Set the reauthentication interval to a value of disable.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is correct about MSTP?
- A. MSTP enables mapping multiple independent spanning tree instances onto one physical topology
- B. MSTP enables dynamic discovery of Layer 2 neighbors.
- C. MSTP dynamically manages VLAN registration in a LAN
- D. MSTP uses slacked VLAN tags to extend a Layer 2 Ethernet connection between multiple sites
NEW QUESTION 17
In IS-IS advertising POUs with the overload bit has which effect?
- A. The local device will no longer be used for transit traffic
- B. The local device's POUs are marked with a metric of 65535
- C. The ISIS adjacencies become passive
- D. The IS-IS adjacencies enter the "new" state
NEW QUESTION 18
You have configured class mode power management on an EX4300 to provide PoE power to telephone and security camera equipment. You want to ensure that security camera power takes priority over telephone power.
Which two actions would solve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect the security cameras to the lowest port numbers on the switch.
- B. Set the power priority to high on ports connected to security cameras.
- C. Set the maximum power settings on ports connected to security cameras.
- D. Set the power priority to low on ports connected to security cameras.
NEW QUESTION 19
What information is contained in an OSPF LSA header? (Choose two.)
- A. protocol
- B. options
- C. length
- D. subnet mask
NEW QUESTION 20
You have applied the CoS configuration shown in the exhibit to an EX4300 switch. Which two statements are true? (Choose two. )
- A. All strict-high priority queues are serviced in a round-robin fashion as long as they have remaining credits
- B. All strict-high priority queues are serviced in a round-robin fashion regardless of available credits.
- C. Packets in low priority queues transmit only when start-high priority queues are empty
- D. Packets in low priority queues are serviced when strict-high priority queues have no available credits
NEW QUESTION 21
What are three well-known mandatory BGP attributes? (Choose three.)
- A. AS-path
- B. community
- C. origin
- D. MED
- E. next-hop
NEW QUESTION 22
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which statement is correct?
- A. This router is an ASBR.
- B. This router is an ABR.
- C. This router is connected to 27 different areas.
- D. This router originated the LSA.
NEW QUESTION 23
You are deploying PIM source-specific multicast (SSM) for a new multicast messaging service. You have configured the multicast source to use 220.127.116.11 as the multicast address. You are not able to join the PIM SSM multicast feed.
Which two solutions would resolve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Reconfigure the multicast source to use an address in the range of 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124.
- B. Reconfigure the multicast source to use an address in the range of 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52.
- C. Add the multicast address to the [edit routing-options multicast ssm-map] stanza.
- D. Add the multicast address to the [edit routing-options multicast ssm-groups] stanza.
NEW QUESTION 24
You are redistributing static routes into an OSPF area. Which two statement are true is this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The external route advertisements have a domain scope.
- B. The area must be stub area.
- C. The area must be the backbone area.
- D. The routes can be advertised in type 7 LSAs.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which EVPN route type is used for fast convergence and for advertising the split horizon label?
- A. Type 4
- B. Type 2
- C. Type 1
- D. Type 5
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version JN0-648 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/JN0-648/ (New 89 Q&As)