MB2-717 | Microsoft MB2-717 Dumps 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online MB2-717 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An opportunity to partner with one of your competitors on a large project has come up, but you are unable to select the competitor as a customer on the opportunity.
Which two record types can you assign to the competitor to enable you to se4ect them as a customer? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Lead
- B. Contact
- C. Account
- D. Prospect
NEW QUESTION 2
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track competitors.
A user has closed an opportunity as lost but the user forgot to add the correct competitor in the process.
How should you instruct the user to ensure the correct competitor is tracked?
- A. Ask the user to open the opportunity, close record associated with the opportunity, and add the competitor.
- B. Ask the user to reopen the opportunity, and add the competitor association directly to the opportunity.
- C. Ask the user to reopen the opportunity, repeat the close process, and add the competitor during this process.
- D. Ask the user to change the competitor association on the opportunity record.
NEW QUESTION 3
One of your custom has sent you an email requesting an invoke for products you have sold and delivered to them. You are getting ready to send the invoice.
You need to quickly the ne« step to be completed in the sa.es process regards this customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Where should you look to see the status of the transaction?
- A. Opportunity
- B. Quote
- C. Invoice
- D. Order
NEW QUESTION 4
You will be attending a conference, and you want to be able to capture information about the prospects you will meet You need to be able to upload the lead information into Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the Import Data Wizard. Which two formats can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. comma-separated values (.csv)
- B. compressed (.zip)
- C. Excel 97-2003 Spreadsheet (.xls)
- D. Access Database (.accdb)
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a sales support specialist for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are going through the many records of their current database and inputting this data into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which instance below would be created as an Opportunity record in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. a person who calls into the company after receiving a mass mailing advertisement from your company
- B. a person who has prequalified for a mortgage and wants to utilize a real estate agent to look at property
- C. a person who signs a contract to purchase three cases of your product on a quarterly basis for 2 years r
- D. a list of people supplied by a marketing research firm that matches your target market
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Opportunities, Quotes, and Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage your sales process. You have created multiple revisions for a Quote. During this process, you have not updated the Opportunity.
The customer now confirms the Quote, and you close it as Won and choose to automatically close the Opportunity at the same time.
Which statements about the Opportunity are true? Each answer represents part of the solution.
- A. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- B. and has an Opportunity Close Activity and a Quote Close Activity in the Activities pane.
- C. The Actual Revenue on the Opportunity is populated with the amount from the Won Quote.
- D. The Opportunity Line Items nave been updated to match the Won Quote.
- E. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- F. and has an Opportunity Close Activity in the Activities pane as the only close activity.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a sales executive for a sates organization. You are inputting data to create your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
One of your customers is the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd- and has been ordering from you for over two years after being referred by the VP of Operations of one of your current customers, Fabrikam.
You need to input the required records for this data.
Which three examples represent accurate record configurations? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Create a lead record for Fabrikam.
- B. Create an account record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
- C. Create a connection record for VP of Operations at Fabrikam.
- D. Create an account record for Contoso Ltd.
- E. Create a contact record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a sales manager for your company.
You want your sales people to be able to utilize data on their customers beyond the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application.
With which type of database can Relationship Assistant integrate in order for sales people to better manage their business relationships?
- A. Exchange
- B. Office Delve
- C. SharePoint
- D. SQL
NEW QUESTION 9
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track your competitors.
You want to take full advantage of the "Win/Loss" report that is available for competitors. What two steps should your users take to track competitors to get reliable results from this
report? Each answer represents a part of the solution.
- A. Track competitors on sales literature.
- B. Track competitors on open opportunities.
- C. Track competitors on opportunities closed as Lost
- D. Track competitors on the products used.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a project manager in charge of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a sales organization. You are creating a product catalog.
You have created a number of products, yet sales people are complaining that they cannot add these products to any invoices.
What must be done so that the sales people can add these products to their invoices?
- A. The products must first be added to an opportunity.
- B. The products must first be activated.
- C. The products must be placed into draft status.
- D. The products must first be included in a quote.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a new sales executive for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You have begun tracking your activities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You have completed the activities for one of your customers.
How will the activity state of the designated tasks be modified to reflect the fulfillment of these
- A. You must manually change the activity state to Canceled.
- B. The activity state will update automatically when the associated opportunity is won.
- C. The activity state will update automatically when the associated sale order is complete.
- D. You must manually change the activity state to Completed.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a solutions architect for a sales organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The company has just acquired their first international client
Which two configuration tasks will have to be made in order to accommodate the currency exchange between the two organizations? Each answer represents part of the solution
- A. Assign the new customer a base currency.
- B. A system currency must be added.
- C. Assign the new customer a default currency.
- D. A custom currency must be added.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a sales manager for a large sales organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Many of your products have different pricing, based on geographical area.
You want your sales people to automatically be assigned the designated price, based on their assigned territory.
How can you accomplish this?
- A. Assign a product catalog for each territory.
- B. Assign a default price list for each territory.
- C. Assign a discount list for each territory.
- D. Assign a base currency for each territory.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have been hired to configure a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation for a company. You need to create a business process flow that accommodates multiple work flows, based on a sen Which action will meet your need?
- A. Add additional multiple linear business process flows.
- B. Add stages to the linear business process flow.
- C. Add branches to the business process flow.
- D. Add multiple steps to the business process flow.
NEW QUESTION 15
You receive an email from a person who was referred to your organization by a third party.
You track the email and create a Lead for the prospect After a few emails exchanged between you and the prospect you realize that the service they are want is not a service your company offers.
How do you capture this information in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Disqualify the Lead.
- B. Close the Lead as Lost.
- C. Untrack the emails exchanged with the prospect
- D. Qualify the Lea
- E. Close the Opportunity as Lost.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have received an email from a person you met at a conference you recently attended.
The email mentions that their organization might be interested in the services provided by your organization.
You need to create a record for this person in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be later set to the qualified status by your organization.
Which record type can be used to accomplish this goal?
- A. Account
- B. Opportunity
- C. Lead
- D. Contact
NEW QUESTION 17
You are creating Word Templates for a customer using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The customer needs a Word Template for the account entity and wants to merge data records related to the account
Which related records can be included in the Word Templates?
- A. only records related in N:1 and N:N relationships
- B. only records related in N:1 and 1:N relationships
- C. records related in 1:
- D. N:1. and N:N relationships
- E. only records in an N:1 relationship
P.S. Easily pass MB2-717 Exam with 116 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible MB2-717 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/MB2-717-exam/ (116 New Questions)