MB2-717 | Realistic MB2-717 Braindumps 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Microsoft MB2-717 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Microsoft MB2-717 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Microsoft MB2-717 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a sales person for a large automobile dealership.
You created a lead within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a potential customer who was interested in a current sales event at your dealership. The potential customer selected a new car but was unable to finance it due to bad credit The potential customer has given up for the time being.
How should you modify the record to update it for this sales opportunity?
- A. dose as Lost
- B. dose as Won
- C. dose as Disqualified
- D. dose as Cancelled
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a sales professional for an insurance company.
You have been working with a potential customer who was identified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as an Opportunity. That customer has just signed a coverage agreement.
How should you now modify the status of the designated Opportunity record?
- A. close the opportunity as Lost
- B. delete the opportunity record, and create a customer record
- C. close the opportunity as Won
- D. delete the opportunity record, and create a contact record
NEW QUESTION 3
An organization is using the Relationship Assistant in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A small minority of their users need to only see the Email Cards from Exchange. The rest of the cards are in their way, prohibiting them from property using the feature to work with their email in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
How should you help this group of users?
- A. Create a Business Unit for the users, and configure the Relationship Assistant for that group to only display Email Cards from Exchange.
- B. For the small group of users, configure their security roles to have no read privileges on the Action Card entity.
- C. Instruct the users to access their personal settings for the Relationship Assistant and turn off the cards they do not wish to see.
- D. Turn off all card notifications for all users except the Email Cards from Exchange.
NEW QUESTION 4
You notice that all of your current customers are stored m Microsoft Dynamics 365 as Account records.
You need to create records for other organizations you work with to support your customers. These organizations represent vendors, partners, and distributors.
What record type should you use for these organizations?
- A. Account
- B. Prospect
- C. Organization
- D. Company
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a sales person using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to use the web client to show the outcomes of an Opportunity to your sales team. Which three types of information should you capture on a Resolution Activity related to a
closed Opportunity? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. actual revenue amount from the Opportunity
- B. the status of the Opportunity, Won or Lost
- C. appointment activities Q
- D. phone call activities
- E. close date of the Opportunity
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You can find your disqualified leads but are unable to delete the ones you have chosen for deletion.
What do you need to do to delete the leads?
- A. Ask your system administrator to give you the security permissions to delete leads.
- B. Ask your system administrator to give you share permission to delete leads.
- C. Reactivate the leads, then delete them.
- D. Qualify the leads, and then delete them.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a sales person working in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web interface
You want to create a view that you can use to segment your active customers by area, based on their physical address.
Which three steps must be followed to set up a personal view that you can use without having to create it each time? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Use Advanced Find to search both Accounts and Con
- B. Save your query, and give it a name.
- C. Export the query to Excel, and import it every time ydu need to use it
- D. Use Advanced Find to search for alt Account records that are active.
- E. Use Advanced Find to filter the records, based on the*r ZIP/Post code.
NEW QUESTION 8
The bank you work for had a booth at a trade show where they collected leads for people interested in getting a loan with the bank. You are sent a .csv file with 100 leads with whom the bank expects you to follow up.
You need to load these leads in the fastest way possible.
What are two options for doing this in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Use the Import Data feature to upload your data file to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- B. Convert emails to leads in Outlook by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook,
- C. Use the Quick Create New Lead record in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. Convert emails to leads in Outlook by using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 9
You have been working with a potential customer for some company. You need to disqualify the lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
time and learn that they are purchasing the product from another When disqualifying the lead, which option should you select?
- A. Disqualify > Lost to competitor
- B. Disqualify > Lost
- C. Disqualify
- D. Disqualify > Reject Lead
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a sales manager for your company.
In order to improve sales, you want Microsoft Dynamics 365 to analyze the daily actions and communications of your sales staff. In addition, you would like the analysis data to be used to remind your sales people of upcoming activities and create actionable items to keep them focused.
Which feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 performs these functions?
- A. Auto Capture
- B. Relationship Assistant
- C. Email Engagement
- D. Site Map Designer
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a support specialist in charge of manag.ng a product catalog within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your company. You are asked to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 so that management can analyze sales trends by product category. How should you meet this requirement?
- A. Create multiple product relationships.
- B. Create multiple product families.
- C. Create multiple product bundles.
- D. Create multiple product catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are building a sales dashboard for your organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365. You want to make sure that your users get insights into the sales pipeline.
Using only the built-in chart editor, which of the following combinations should you choose?
- A. a combination of column charts and bar charts, along with a bubble chart to indicate the value of each opportunity and where it is in the pipeline
- B. a combination of column charts and bar charts, along with a funnel chart to indicate how much estimated revenue is in each phase of the pipeline
- C. a combination of column charts, bar charts, and pie charts, with a tag chart to visualize the different sales stages
- D. a combination of column charts and bar charts, along with an area chart to indicate the value of each opportunity and where it is in the pipeline
NEW QUESTION 13
You work for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to quote prices to customers.
The organization wants to incentivize bulk purchases by offering discounts on purchases of larger quantities.
How should you offer bulk discounts?
- A. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List Item directly.
- B. Create a Discount List, and associate it with the Quote directly.
- C. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Product directly.
- D. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List directly.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are working with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones app.
You have created a new Opportunity to track information that could lead to a sale while visiting a customer and have a Business Process Flow at the Qualify stage.
You need to be able to update the record with information for qualifying the Opportunity. What are three items you can capture on the Opportunity to help you manage this
opportunity through to a sale? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. tracking product returns
- B. tracking activities related to the opportunity
- C. tracking Invoice adjustment notes
- D. tracking competitors
- E. tracking the products in which the customer is interested
NEW QUESTION 15
As a manager, you are only measured on annual goals for your staff, but your sales staff is measured quarterly.
You need to set up goals, meeting the requirements and using a minimum amount of goals without creating new rollup queries.
Which approach should you take?
- A. Create quarterly and annual goals for each sales person, with an annual parent goal for you.
- B. Create quarterly and annual goals for each sales person, with both a quarterly and annual parent goals for you.
- C. Create quarterly goals for each sales person measured, with an annual parent goal for your measurement
- D. Create quarterly goals for each sales person, and an annual goal for your opportunities.
NEW QUESTION 16
One of your prospects is reviewing a quote you have provided and will be making a decision to either accept or revise your offer.
You need to reflect the prospect's response by setting the quote status.
Which two options can you use to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Fulfilled
- B. Won
- C. Inactive
- D. Draft
NEW QUESTION 17
You are working with a sates division to better manage their sales processes by better utilizing the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You recommend using Relationship Insights to better analyze customer-interaction data to improve sales efforts.
What are two features of Relationship Insights that can be used to accomplish this? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Auto Capture
- B. Data Loader Service
- C. Relationship Assistant
- D. Sales Insights
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-717 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/MB2-717-dumps.html (New 116 Q&As)