MB2-717 | Microsoft MB2-717 Exam Dumps 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft MB2-717 Exam quickly & easily. The MB2-717 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the MB2-717 exam.
Free MB2-717 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to be able to export your data to Excel, edit in Excel, and then, once the edits are completed, update the records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your changes.
Which two options require Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook to refresh the data in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Export to Static Worksheet
- B. Export to Excel Online
- C. Export to Dynamic Pivot Table
- D. Export to Dynamic Worksheet
NEW QUESTION 2
After two months of communicating with a prospect your organization is ready to provide a formal offer for products and to the prospect
You need to ensure the record is correct in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which item should you create to represent this formal offer?
- A. Opportunity
- B. Quote
- C. Lead
- D. Order
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to use the Export to Excel Templates functional.* of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What are two benefits of Excel Templates for Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. You can use the charts that you create in the Excel Templates, and import them as Microsoft Dynamics 365 charts.
- B. You can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Excel Templates without any specific security role setting.
- C. You can import your Excel templates into Dynamics 365, are share them with other people in your organization.
- D. You can create charts, tables, and sheers to analyze your opportunities.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a technical support specialist for your company.
The Company's sales staff are issued a company laptop to use when interfacing with Microsoft Dynamics 365. They need to integrate their smart phones with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well. Many of their phones, however, do not have a supported web browser.
What should you suggest to meet this sales staffs need?
- A. Advise them to run the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web app on their phones.
- B. Advise them to use the web client to access Microsoft Dynamics 365 from their phones.
- C. Advise them to download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App from the Office 365 Admin portal.
- D. Advise them to download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App from their phone's store.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a sales manager.
You need to have a formal way for your sales staff to trade your competitor information against over the course of the year.
Which three areas in Microsoft Dynamics 365 allow you to track this information? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Opportunities
- B. Tasks
- C. Sales literature
- D. Cases
- E. Products
NEW QUESTION 6
You are working for a company that is in the process of trying to secure a large contract
As you work with this sales opportunity, you need to manage all the various people involved in the sale, both from the customer and external stakeholder point of view.
You need visibility on the Opportunity record to do this.
Which type of functionality can you use in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to facilitate visibility of those involved?
- A. Stakeholders
- B. Business Process Flows
- C. Contact Preferences
- D. Chats
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization uses goals aligned with fiscal periods.
The fiscal periods were never set up and will now need to be aligned with the organization's actual fiscal year and period. What will happen to the goal records that use the old fiscal period when the settings are updated?
- A. Goals will automatically set the date range to match the new fiscal periods.
- B. Goals will become inactive until they are manually aligned with the new fiscal periods.
- C. Fiscal periods cannot be changed when used by active goal
- D. Deactivate the goals while adjusting the fiscal period.
- E. Goals will continue to run using the old fiscal period
- F. A user can manually update the goals if needed.
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization uses goals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track sales via opportunities on existing customers.
Customers are grouped into "standard" and "VIP" categories.
You need to create goals that only calculate sales on each account flagged as a "VIP" customer.
Which approach should you take?
- A. Create a rollup query on the account entity, and add a query that only includes accounts flagged as VIP.
- B. Create a rollup query on the opportunity, and add a query that only includes opportunities related to accounts flagged as VIP.
- C. Create a goal metric and specify it to only calculate revenue from accounts flagged as VIP.
- D. Create a rollup field, and set it to only include opportunities related to active accounts flagged as VIP.
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to add documents to records in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need the ability to search within the documents and associate documents with custom entities.
How should you approach this requirement?
- A. Recommend adding the documents as Word Templates, and associate them with the needed entities.
- B. Recommend setting up SharePoint integration, and enable it for the needed entities.
- C. Recommend adding the documents as Sales Literature
- D. Recommend adding the documents as attachments for the relevant records.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a sales executive for a sates organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are doing a global search for the name of a contact that you have not communicated with in over a year. You are using a partial value search, but the global search is unable to find the contact record.
What is a reason that would prevent global search from finding the record?
- A. Only an administrator can implement global searches.
- B. The record for this contact is currently deactivated.
- C. You cannot use partial values in a global search.
- D. Global search only searches account and opportunity records.
NEW QUESTION 11
An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 for lead management The organization wants to keep leads warm by contacting them weekly.
How should you help your users contact leads on a regular basis by using Relationship Insights?
- A. Create a workflow on leads to remind the owner if there has been no activity for seven days.
- B. Enable the Relationship Assistant on the card options for "No Activity with Lead." and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- C. Enable Email Engagement on the card options for No Activity with Lead," and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- D. Enable Relationship Insights with Relationship Analytics to show cards for leads with no activity.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are The technical support specialist for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A new user calls the help desk complaining that every time they try to create a record, they are being denied the ability to The user states that some type of error is displayed as well.
What would cause this error?
- A. The user cannot create records using the Outlook client
- B. The user failed to populate at (east one required field.
- C. The user is using Dynamics 365 Business Edition father than Enterprise Edition.
- D. The user cannot input more than 250 characters into a single line of text field.
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization uses goals in a hierarchy with parent and child goals in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A sales manager leaves the organization and will not be replaced. The sales manager's goal has 10 child goals under it.
You want to keep the child goals while removing the sales manager's parent goal from the system.
What action should you take?
- A. Deactivate the parent goal
- B. Delete the parent goa
- C. The 10 child goals will not be affected.
- D. Recreate the 10 child goals without the parent goa
- E. Then, delete the old parent and child goals.
- F. In each of the 10 child goals, clear the parent goal field and then delete the parent goal.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the sales manager for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your sales department offers seasonal pricing on many of its products by using price lists which are then deactivated at the close of each season,
Which two outcomes occur as a result of deactivating these price lists? Each selection represents a complete answer.
- A. The prices are removed from the default price list field for all of the company s products.
- B. Any pre-existing opportunities associated with those price lists will continue to use them.
- C. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically be deactivated until a new price list is created.
- D. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically associate with the default price list.
NEW QUESTION 15
You receive an email from a prospect and would like to create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You want the email from the prospect connected to the Lead. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Navigate to your instance in Microsoft Outlook and create a Lead.
- B. Track the email- Manually create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- C. Track the emai
- D. Convert the email to a Lead record.
- E. Create a Lead from the CRM tab in Microsoft Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 16
As your company grows, you need a way to capture the relationship between the people that you know and the organizations they currently work for.
How are these details tracked in a default configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Many accounts can be associated with many contacts.
- B. Multiple company records can be selected on the company field inside contact records.
- C. One account can be associated with many contacts.
- D. One account can be associated with only one contact.
NEW QUESTION 17
On an Opportunity. you need to show Stakeholder, Products. Competition, and Sales Teams related to the Opportunity. What ,s automatically set when selecting a related record from within the Opportunity form?
- A. the creation date of the related record
- B. the Last Date Modified field on the related record
- C. the relationship between the related record and the Opportunity
- D. the ownership of the related record
Recommend!! Get the Full MB2-717 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/MB2-717/ (New 116 Q&As Version)