N10-008 | A Review Of Refined N10-008 Testing Software
Passleader N10-008 Questions are updated and all N10-008 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our N10-008 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real N10-008 exam without a problem. We have Renewal CompTIA N10-008 dumps study guide. PASSED N10-008 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free N10-008 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is MOST likely to generate significant East-West traffic in a datacenter?
- A. A backup of a large video presentation to cloud storage for archival purposes
- B. A duplication of a hosted virtual server to another physical server for redundancy
- C. A download of navigation data to a portable device for offline access
- D. A query from an IoT device to a cloud-hosted server for a firmware update
NEW QUESTION 2
An IT organization needs to optimize speeds for globalcontent distribution and wants to reduce latency in high-density user locations. Which of the following technologies BEST meets the organization’s requirements?
- A. Load balancing
- B. Geofencing
- C. Public cloud
- D. Content delivery network
- E. Infrastructure as a service
NEW QUESTION 3
A systems administrator needs to improve WiFi performance in a densely populated office tower and use the latest standard. There is a mix of devices that use 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Which of the followingshould the systems administrator select to meet this requirement?
- A. 802.11ac
- B. 802.11ax
- C. 802.11g
- D. 802.11n
NEW QUESTION 4
A technician is troubleshooting a wireless connectivity issue in a small office located in a high-rise building. Several APs are mounted in this office. The users report that the network connections frequently disconnect and reconnect throughout the day. Whichof the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?
- A. The AP association time is set too low
- B. EIRP needs to be boosted
- C. Channel overlap is occurring
- D. The RSSI is misreported
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is the physical topology for an Ethernet LAN?
- A. Bus
- B. Ring
- C. Mesh
- D. Star
NEW QUESTION 6
A user reports being unable to access network resources after making some changes in the office. Which of the following should a network technician do FIRST?
- A. Check the system’s IP address
- B. Do a ping test against the servers
- C. Reseat the cables into the back of the PC
- D. Ask what changes were made
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following BEST describes a network appliance that warns of unapproved devices that are accessing the network?
- A. Firewall
- B. AP
- C. Proxyserver
- D. IDS
NEW QUESTION 8
A user reports a weak signal when walking 20ft (61 m) away from the WAP in one direction, but a strong signal when walking 20ft in the opposite direction The technician has reviewed the configuration and confirmed the channel type is correct There is no jitter or latency on the connection Which of the following would be the MOST likely cause of the issue?
- A. Antenna type
- B. Power levels
- C. Frequency
- D. Encryption type
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following would MOST likely be used to review previous upgrades to a system?
- A. Business continuity plan
- B. Change management
- C. System life cycle
- D. Standard operating procedures
NEW QUESTION 10
A network administrator walks into a datacenter and notices an unknown person is following closely. The administrator stops and directs the person tothe security desk. Which of the following attacks did the network administrator prevent?
- A. Evil twin
- B. Tailgating
- C. Piggybacking
- D. Shoulder surfing
NEW QUESTION 11
A technician is installing a cable modem in a SOHO. Which of the following cable types will the technician MOST likely use to connect a modem to the ISP?
- A. Coaxial
- B. Single-mode fiber
- C. Cat 6e
- D. Multimode fiber
NEW QUESTION 12
A network technician was troubleshooting an issue for a user who was being directed to cloned websites that were stealing credentials. The URLs were correct for the websites but an incorrect IP address was revealed when the technician used ping on the user's PC After checking the is setting, the technician found the DNS server address was incorrect Which of the following describes the issue?
- A. Rogue DHCP server
- B. Misconfigured HSRP
- C. DNS poisoning
- D. Exhausted IP scope
NEW QUESTION 13
According to troubleshooting methodology, which of the following should the technician doNEXT after determining the most likely probable cause of an issue?
- A. Establish a plan of action to resolve the issue and identify potential effects
- B. Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventive measures
- C. Implement the solution or escalate as necessary
- D. Test the theory to determine the cause
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following policies is MOST commonly used for guest captive portals?
- A. AUP
- B. DLP
- C. BYOD
- D. NDA
NEW QUESTION 15
A network administrator has been directed to present the network alerts from the past week to the company's executive staff. Which of the following will provide the BEST collection and presentation of this data?
- A. A port scan printout
- B. A consolidated report of various network devices
- C. A report from the SIEM tool
- D. A report from a vulnerability scan done yesterday
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full N10-008 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/N10-008-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As Version)