NS0-520 | A Review Of Precise NS0-520 Test
Want to know Actualtests NS0-520 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Network-Appliance NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN. ONTAP certification experience? Study Downloadable Network-Appliance NS0-520 answers to Up to date NS0-520 questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Network-Appliance NS0-520 (NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN. ONTAP) test on your first attempt.
Check NS0-520 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Linux host cannot discover a newly provisioned LUN. Referring to the exhibit, what would be the cause of the problem?
- A. The IUN ID Is Incorrect.
- B. The host's MPIO feature is not enabled.
- C. The Initiator group is misconfigured.
- D. The host's IP address is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator is asked to configure NVMe on an ONTAP 9.5 cluster for host access. Which three steps must the administrator perform to accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a namespace.
- B. Provision a subsystem.
- C. Configure the FC port.
- D. Gather the IQN from the host initiator software.
- E. Gather the NQN from the host system.
Reference: https://thinksystem.lenovofiles.com/storage/help/topic/san_administration_guide/M_DDA6B457- 8544-43AC-92E8-D846A0BA7671_.pdf (26)
NEW QUESTION 3
You are testing iSCSI LUN failover across a 4-node FAS9000 fabric-attached MetroCluster configuration.
In this scenario, which front end configuration is required for non-disruptive host LUN failover between sites?
- A. an intercluster LIF
- B. a stretched Layer 2 network
- C. Ipv6
- D. a stretched VSAN
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has an FC host that needs to be attached to the NetApp AFF A700 dual controller storage cluster. To accomplish this task, which three steps should the customer perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the FCP service for the node that has the LUN that is being accessed.
- B. Confirm that the FC HBA driver and firmware is supported according to the Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT)
- C. Configure portsets to support the availability of multiple paths.
- D. Configure an igroup with the WWPN from the host initiator for LUN access.
- E. Confirm that the switch firmware is supported according to the Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT).
NEW QUESTION 5
Changes to your organization requires access to an SVM be given to a group of individuals. Your company uses Active Directory as a method of access control. You decide to use the security login create - vserver engCluster -user-or-group-name CORP\Admins -application ssh -authmethod domain -role vsadmin command.
In this scenario, which access rights will this command grant?
- A. read only rights to the SVM engCluster for Active Directory group CORP
- B. vsadmin rights to the SVM engCluster for Active Directory group CORP\Admins
- C. vsadmin rights to the SVM CORP for Active Directory group CORP\Admins
- D. vsadmin rights to the SVM engCluster for Active Directory group CORP
NEW QUESTION 6
You deployed a new SVM for FC access, and you used the vserver fcr, create -vserver svm1 - status-admin up command to enable FC service on the SVM. You then created the LIFs for the FC protocol. When you review the status of the LIFs, they show that the admin status is up, but the operational status is down. You have already verified that the ports are physically connected.
In this scenario, what is the next step to bring the LIFs up?
- A. Use the network interface modify command to change the operational status of the LIFs.
- B. Create at least one zone that contains your SVM LIF WWPNs and an initiator.
- C. Verify that an FC license is applied on your system.
- D. Disable the SAN switch port where your NetApp storage is connected.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer asks you how to connect a host for SAN access to the newly installed AFF A400 system. In this scenario, which two statements are correct? (choose two)
- A. Direct Connection to the nodes from the hosts with ISCSI is supported
- B. Direct Connection to the nodes from the hosts with ISCSI is not supported
- C. Direct Connection to the nodes from the hosts with FC is not supported
- D. Direct Connection to the nodes from the hosts with FC is supported
ISCSI-Direct-attachment: In a direct-attached configuration, one or more hosts are directly connected to the controllers.
You cannot directly attach FC or FC-NMVE SAN hosts to single nodes without using an FC switch. You can find more information on this link:
NEW QUESTION 8
You are configuring a VMware sphere host for FC access to a Netapp ONTAP cluster. In this scenario, which two tasks does Netapp recommend performing on the Vsphere host? (choose two)
- A. Set the queue depth on the host to 8
- B. Update the HBA driver
- C. Zone the host by using the host WWNNs
- D. Use the Netapp Virtual Storage Console to configure the host settings
Zoning the host using WWNNs is not recommended. Netapp always recommends to use WWPN to zone correctly.
We can not stablish a queue depth value because we don't have the amount of ports and hosts to calculate the recommended queue depth
Installing VSC and updating the HBA driver are best practices recommended by Netapp
You can find more information on this link:
NEW QUESTION 9
You have deployed an AFF 400 systems for ISCSI workloads and want to ensure maximum performance to the hosts.
In this scenario, which two steps should be configured? (Choose two)
- A. Enable Jumbo frames on the network switch
- B. Enable Jumbo frames on the LIF
- C. Enable Jumbo frames on the broadcast domain
- D. Enable Jumbo frames on the IPspace
Changing the Network port settings at the broadcast domain level will change all ports in that broadcast domain sequentially, or one at the time. This will only cause a disruption if the port is a single point of
Enable jumbo frames (typically MTU of 9000).All devices in the data path, including initiators, targets, and switches, must support jumbo frames. Otherwise, enabling jumbo frames actually reduces network
You can find more information on this link: https://kb.netapp.com/Advice_and_Troubleshooting/Data_Storage_Software/ONTAP_OS/How_to_enable_jum
NEW QUESTION 10
You are setting up FC ports and must configure the speeds for both the SAN and the host ports. In this scenario, which statement is correct?
- A. Set the target port speed higher than the switch port speed.
- B. Set the target port speed to auto-negotiation.
- C. Set the target port speed to match the switch port speed.
- D. Set the target port speed lower than the switch port speed.
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to map a LUN to a server.
To which SAN object is the highlighted value in the exhibit added?
- A. LUN
- B. fabric zone
- C. FlexClone
- D. igroup
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer is planning to connect a Linux server to a FAS8200 using Brocade FC switches. During the initial configuration, the SVM does not log in to the fabric.
Which two statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. NPIV has not been enabled on the switches.
- B. The switch port topology is set incorrectly to the E_Port.
- C. ALUA has not been set up on the FAS8200.
- D. Zoning is incorrectly configured between the Linux server and the ONTAP cluster.
NEW QUESTION 13
You create a 20 GB LUN in a newly created 100 GB FlexVol volume. You then write 5 GB of data to the LUN. You have space reservation disabled on the LUN.
In this scenario, how much space do you have left on the volume?
- A. 95 GB
- B. 80 GB
- C. 75 GB
- D. 85 GB
Reference: https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMP1368017/html/GUID-0E0B085C-5A42-43F3-9CCD- 4FD699BA6C89.html
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer has multiple host applications that require FC block storage. You need to gather and validate the customer’s requirements for a supported NetApp solution.
Which two tools would be used to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT)
- B. OneCollect
- C. Config Advisor
- D. Hardware Universe (HWU)
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two components must be verified for a supported NetApp SAN confutation? (Choose two.)
- A. host memory
- B. host GPU
- C. host multipath
- D. host bus adapter
NEW QUESTION 16
You recently bought a FAS8200 series with SAS drives and want to maximize data efficiencies. Performance is not a primary Which two statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable both inline and post process efficiencies.
- B. Enable always-on compaction.
- C. Enable always-on deduplication.
- D. Enable compression.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are configuring FC ports on front-end SAN switches for a 4-node Metrocluster configuration across two data centers. You need to ensure that each data center serves FC LUNs when an FC port goes
offline in one data center. In this scenario, which front end switch setting must be modified to avoid overlap when a new port comes online?
- A. NPIV enabled
- B. NPIV reject
- C. WWPN reject
- D. ANA mapped
- E. WWNN reject
Best practice: NPIV is required for FC LIFs to operate correctly. Before creating FC LIFs, make sure that any fabrics attached to an ONTAP system have NPIV enabled.
You can find more information on this link: https://www.netapp.com/pdf.html?item=/media/10680-tr4080pdf.pdf
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two components should be installed to support VMware VMFS6 datastores in an environment with only Ethernet switches? (Choose two)
- A. V_StorageAttach license
- B. Host Utilities
- C. NetApp Virtual Storage Console
- D. iSCSI licenses
Installing VSC is the best practice recommended by Netapp when you use VMware and this is an environment with only Ethernet switch, so ISCSI licenses are needed to present LUNs to the Virtual
You can find more information on this link:
NEW QUESTION 19
You connected your FAS8200 to a Brocade SAN switch. As shown in the exhibit, port 0e is not available. In this scenario, which statement is correct?
- A. The incorrect SFP+ module is installed.
- B. The switch zoning is using the FC nodename.
- C. The incorrect firmware revision is installed.
- D. The switch port is configured for mode E_Port.
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version NS0-520 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/NS0-520-dumps.html (New 234 Q&As)