NS0-520 | Breathing Network-Appliance NS0-520 Free Draindumps Online
Master the NS0-520 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN. ONTAP content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader NS0-520 free draindumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real NS0-520 questions in our Network-Appliance NS0-520 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Network-Appliance NS0-520 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Network-Appliance NS0-520 braindumps and pass your exam.
Network-Appliance NS0-520 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to configure a UTA2 port as an FCoE target. Referring to the exhibit, which action must be performed?
- A. Configure the port mode as CNA.
- B. Configure the port mode as Ethernet.
- C. Configure the port type as initiator.
- D. Configure the port mode as FC.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator is adding new hosts to a vSphere cluster. The cluster uses the FC protocol to connect to a NetApp cluster. The administrator wants to configure the multipathing for the ESXi host.
Which NetApp tool should be used to accomplish this task?
- A. OnCommand System Manager (OCSM)
- B. Host Utilities
- C. SnapCenter plug-in
- D. NetApp Virtual Storage Console (VSC)
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator configures NVMe within an SVM for a test environment. The administrator creates an NVMe namespace and an NVMe subsystem. The administrator then maps the namespace to the subsystem. However, when the administrator establishes a connection to a supported host, the following error message appears: No discovery log entries to fetch.
What is the solution to this error?
- A. Add the host WWPN to the subsystem.
- B. Disable the host HBA and re-enable it to clear the buffers.
- C. Add the host NQN to the subsystem.
- D. Use the nvme ns-rescan /dev/nvme0 command to rescan the bus.
Reference: https://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4684.pdf (39)
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator who is using the Virtual Storage Console (VSC) creates a new FC datastore on an existing volume. While the datastore was provisioned, two hosts were in maintenance mode. When the maintenance was completed, the two hosts do not have access to the new datastore, but they have access to other datastores on the same volume.
In this scenario, what caused this result?
- A. The VSC cannot create datastores while hosts are in maintenance mode.
- B. During host maintenance, the FC HBAs were replaced with different FC HBAs.
- C. The VSC created a new igroup that contains only the hosts that were online during the datastore creation.
- D. After creation using the VSC, the administrator needs to create a LUN mapping.
NEW QUESTION 5
When planning out a new FC SAN implementation for a AFF cluster, which two variables should be considered for a highly-available, resilient solution? (Choose two.)
- A. Length of LC/LC optic cables
- B. Multiple disk shelves
- C. Multiple PDUs connected to separate circuits
- D. Data-fabric zones using multiple switches
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to create an additional SVM from the System Manager GUI to serve data only using block-based protocols. You know the SVM name, the aggregate containing the root volume, and the required protocols.
What other information is required to successfully create this SVM?
- A. name servers
- B. SVM Management LIF network details
- C. search domains
- D. root volume security style
NEW QUESTION 7
You use iSCSI to present a LUN to a newly installed Windows 2016 Server. You have created the volume and LUN on the NetApp cluster. When you perform a hardware rescan on the Windows host, you cannot see the newly presented storage.
What are three reasons for this problem? (Choose three.)
- A. The protocol has not been enabled on the NetApp cluster.
- B. You need to add the IQN of the Windows host to the newly created LUN.
- C. The IQN of the Windows host is not included in the igroup for the new LUN.
- D. The wrong igroup has been associated with the new LUN.
- E. The volume has not been enabled for iSCSI access.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are configuring both NVMe and FC on the same AFF A700 2-node ONTAP 9.5 cluster. You are also configuring both protocols on the same FC fabric using the same A700 HBA ports.
In this scenario, which three configurations are supported? (Choose three.)
- A. 16 GB HBAs
- B. 8 GB HBAs
- C. 16 GB fabrics
- D. 32 GB HBAs
- E. 32 GB fabrics
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is asked to provision a SAN environment in which host applications can monitor LUN space and performance space reclamation.
Which LUN type would satisfy these requirements?
- A. SCSI thick provisioned LUN
- B. SCSI thin provisioned LUN
- C. NetApp thin provisioned volume
- D. NetApp thick provisioned volume
Automatic host-side space management with SCSI thinly provisioned LUNs
If your host supports SCSI thin provisioning, you can enable the space-allocation option in ONTAP to turn on automatic host-side space management.
You can find more information on this link:
NEW QUESTION 10
You are troubleshooting high CPU use on a FAS8200 with all SAS HDDs. You have SAN hosts with LUNs in a volume named vol1. You want to reduce CPU use and maintain storage efficiencies.
Referring to the exhibit which three actions will accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Disable compression.
- B. Enable cross-volume deduplication.
- C. Disable inline deduplication.
- D. Enable post process deduplication.
- E. Enable data compaction.
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to move a LUN non-disruptively from an AFF A200 HA pair to an AFF A700 HA pair within the same 4-node cluster using the steps shown below.
* 1. Scan the host OS to discover all paths to the LUN.
* 2. Execute the lun move command to move the LUN to the AFF A/00 HA pair.
* 3. Remove the AFF A200 HA pair from the reporting-nodes list.
* 4. Add the AFF A700 HA pair to the reporting-nodes list. What is the correct sequence in performing, these steps?
- A. 1, 2, 3. 4
- B. 4. 1, 2, 3
- C. 4, 3. 2. 1
- D. 3, 2, 1,4
NEW QUESTION 12
You have inherited a small FC SN infrastructure that consists of 15 servers (hosts), two Cisco MDS 9148s switches, and a 4-node NetApp AFF A300 cluster. You suspect that your predecessor did not configure zoning according to best practices.
In this scenario, what information is necessary to audit your SAN zoning? (Choose two.)
- A. SVM WWNNs
- B. SVN LIF WWPNs
- C. Controller port WWPNs
- D. Host GBA WWPNs
NEW QUESTION 13
Referring to the exhibit, which two actions would you perform to ensure that each host has valid multipathing? (choose two)
- A. Verify that the VLANs are properly configured on the switches
- B. Verify that the VLANs are properly configured on the ONTAP cluster
- C. Verify that ALUA is enabled on the switches
- D. Verify that ISCSI service is started on the ONTAP cluster
Iscsi is already started, we can not run those commands successfully if the protocol is not started ALUA is enabled on hosts, It is not enabled on switches
VLANs are configured on the Netapp and switches, they need to be properly configured on both sides to work correctly
You can find more information on this link:
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option needs to be set on a LUN to guarantee that it cannot be affected by other LUNs in the volume?
- A. Volume Guarantee
- B. Volume Space Reserved
- C. LUN Reservation Disabled
- D. LUN Reservation Enabled
NEW QUESTION 15
Which path selection policy is used by Windows Servers using NetApp LUNs that are greater than 2 TB?
- A. Least Queue Depth
- B. Round Robin
- C. Round Robin with Subset Policy
- D. Least Weighted Paths
NEW QUESTION 16
You want to connect a NetApp AFF A700 to a 32 Gb FC switch. The ports need to connect at 32 Gb speed. In this scenario, which statement is correct?
- A. The AFF A700 includes FC ports natively on the controller.
- B. The AFF A700 includes an additional FC I/O module that is already populated in each controller.
- C. You need to purchase a two-port or four-port unified I/O module that enables FC and Ethernet connectivity.
- D. You need to purchase a two-port or four-port FC I/O module.
NEW QUESTION 17
When running diagnostic tests after an initial installation of a NetApp FAS3000 storage system, which command is used to run a comprehensive set of diagnostic tests on the entire system?
- A. all
- B. comprehensive
- C. full
- D. stress
NEW QUESTION 18
A company wants to use jumbo frames to improve performance with their iSCSI network. When setting up the Ethernet switches for jumbo frames, which three components need to be configured? (Choose three.)
- A. Ethernet port on Management Console
- B. Ethernet port on RLM
- C. Ethernet port on host system
- D. Ethernet port on storage device
- E. Ethernet port on FC switch
- F. Ethernet switch ports being used
NEW QUESTION 19
You upgraded your Linux hosts to SUSE Enterprise Linux 15. In this scenario, which two actions should you perform before you test asymmetric namespace access (ANA)? (Choose two)
- A. Verify if the NVMe service has started
- B. Verify if the LUNs and namespaces are in the same volume.
- C. Verify if the version of Netapp ONTAP software is 9.5 or later
- D. Verify if there is only one LIF in the SVM
ONTAP 9.5 Introduces ANA
Diagram Description automatically generated
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full NS0-520 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/NS0-520/ (New 234 Q&As Version)