NSE4 | Approved NSE4 Study Guides 2019
Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Fortinet NSE4 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Fortinet NSE4 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What capabilities can a FortiGate provide? (Choose three)
- A. Mail relay
- B. Email filtering
- C. Firewall
- D. VPN gateway
- E. Mail server
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements best describes the role of a DC agents in an FSSO DC?
- A. Captures the login events and forward them to the collector agent.
- B. Captures the user IP address and workstation name and forward that information to the FortiGate devices.
- C. Captures the login and logoff events and forward them to the collector agent.
- D. Captures the login events and forward them to the FortiGate devices.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following actions can be used to back up the keys and digital certificates in a FortiGate device? (Choose two.)
- A. Taking a full backup of the FortiGate configuration
- B. Uploading a PKCS#10 file to a USB drive
- C. Manually uploading the certificate information to a Certificate authority (CA)
- D. Uploading a PKCS#12 file to a TFTP server
NEW QUESTION 4
When does a FortiGate load-share traffic between two static routes to the same destination subnet?
- A. When they have the same cost and distance.
- B. When they have the same distance and the same weight.
- C. When they have the same distance and different priority.
- D. When they have the same distance and same priority.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following items does NOT support the Logging feature?
- A. File Filter
- B. Application control
- C. Session timeouts
- D. Administrator activities
- E. Web URL filtering
NEW QUESTION 6
Which operating system vulnerability can you protect when selecting signatures to include in an IPS sensor? (choose three)
- A. Irix
- B. QNIX
- C. Linux
- D. Mac OS
- E. BSD
NEW QUESTION 7
A FortiGate is configured to receive push updates from the FortiGuard Distribution Network, however, they are not being received.
Which of the following statements are possible reasons for this?
A FortiGate unit is configured to receive push updates from the FortiGuard Distribution Network, however, updates are not being received. Which of the following statements are possible reasons for this? (Select all that apply.)
- A. The external facing interface of the FortiGate unit is configured to use DHCP.
- B. The FortiGate unit has not been registered.
- C. There is a NAT device between the FortiGate unit and the FortiGuard Distribution Network and no override push IP is configured.
- D. The FortiGate unit is in Transparent mode which does not support push updates.
NEW QUESTION 8
What functions can the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol accomplish? (Choose two.)
- A. Negotiate the encryption parameters to use.
- B. Auto-adjust the MTU setting.
- C. Autoconfigure addresses and prefixes.
- D. Determine other nodes reachability.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which antivirus and attack definition update options are supported by FortiGate units? (Choose two.)
- A. Manual update by downloading the signatures from the support site.
- B. Pull updates from the FortiGate device
- C. Push updates from the FortiGuard Distribution Network.
- D. execute fortiguard-AV-AS command from the CLI.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements best describes what the Document Fingerprinting feature is for?
- A. Protects sensitive documents from leakage
- B. Appends a fingerprint signature to all documents sent by users
- C. Appends a fingerprint signature to all the emails sent by users
- D. Validates the fingerprint signature in users’ emails
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement best describes what a Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) is?
- A. Low-power chip that provides general purpose processing power
- B. Chip that combines general purpose processing power with Fortinet’s custom ASIC technology
- C. Light-version chip (with fewer features) of an SP processor
- D. Light-version chip (with fewer features) of a CP processor
NEW QUESTION 12
What configuration objects are automatically added when using the FortiGate's FortiClient VPN Configurations Wizard?(Choose two)
- A. Static route
- B. Phase 1
- C. Users group
- D. Phase 2
NEW QUESTION 13
Which answer best describes what an "Unknown Application" is?
- A. All traffic that matches the internal signature for unknown applications.
- B. Traffic that does not match the RFC pattern for its protocol.
- C. Any traffic that does not match an application control signature
- D. A packet that fails the CRC check.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are creating a custom signature. Which has incorrect syntax?
- A. F-SBID(--attack_id 1842,--name "Ping.Death";--protocol icmp; --data_size>32000;)
- B. F-SBID(--name "Block.SMTP.VRFY.CMD";--pattern "vrfy";-- service SMTP; --no_case;-- context header;)
- C. F-SBID(--name "Ping.Death";--protocol icmp;--data_size>32000;)
- D. F-SBID(--name "Block".HTTP.POST"; --protocol tcp;-- service HTTP;-- flow from_client;--pattern "POST"; -- context uri;--within 5,context;)
NEW QUESTION 15
A FortiGate unit has multiple VDOMs in NAT/route mode with multiple VLAN interfaces in each VDOM. Which of the following statements is correct regarding the IP addresses
assigned to each VLAN interface?
- A. Different VLANs can share the same IP address as long as they have different VLAN IDs.
- B. Different VLANs can share the same IP address as long as they are in different physical interface.
- C. Different VLANs can share the same IP address as long as they are in different VDOMs.
- D. Different VLANs can never share the same IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 16
For traffic that does match any configured firewall policy, what is the default action taken by the FortiGate?
- A. The traffic is allowed and no log is generated.
- B. The traffic is allowed and logged.
- C. The traffic is blocked and no log is generated.
- D. The traffic is blocked and logged.
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE4 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/NSE4-dumps.html (New 301 Q&As Version)