NSE4 | Fortinet NSE4 Exam Dumps 2019
Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Fortinet NSE4 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE4 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What methods can be used to access the FortiGate CLI? (Choose two.)
- A. Using SNMP.
- B. A direct connection to the serial console port.
- C. Using the CLI console widget in the GUI.
- D. Using RCP.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the default criteria for selecting the HA master unit in a HA cluster?
- A. port monitor, priority, uptime, serial number
- B. Port monitor, uptime, priority, serial number
- C. Priority, uptime, port monitor, serial number
- D. uptime, priority, port monitor, serial number
NEW QUESTION 3
In a FSSO agentless polling mode solution, where must the collector agent be?
- A. In any Windows server
- B. In any of the AD domain controllers
- C. In the master AD domain controller
- D. The FortiGate device polls the AD domain controllers
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the administrator in charge of a FortiGate acting as an IPsec VPN gateway using routebased mode. Users from either side must be able to initiate new sessions. There is only 1 subnet at either end and the FortiGate already has a default route.
Which two configuration steps are required to achieve these objectives? (Choose two.)
- A. Create one firewall policy.
- B. Create two firewall policies.
- C. Add a route to the remote subnet.
- D. Add two IPsec phases 2.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statement describes the green status indicators that appear next to the different FortiGuard Distribution Network services as illustrated in the exhibit?
- A. They indicate that the FortiGate has the latest updates available from the FortiGuard Distribution Network.
- B. They indicate that updates are available and should be downloaded from the FortiGuard Distribution Network to the FortiGate unit.
- C. They indicate that the FortiGate is in the process of downloading updates from the FortiGuard Distribution Network.
- D. They indicate that the FortiGate is able to connect to the FortiGuard Distribution Network.
NEW QUESTION 6
An end user logs into the full-access SSL VPN portal and selects the Tunnel Mode option by clicking on the "Connect" button. The administrator has enabled split tunneling.
Given that the user authenticates against the SSL VPN policy shown in the image below, which statement below identifies the route that is added to the client's routing table.
- A. A route to destination matching the `WIN2K3' address object.
- B. A route to the destination matching the `all' address object.
- C. A default route.
- D. No route is added.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following protocols are defined in the IPsec Standard? (Choose two)
- A. AH
- B. GRE
- C. SSL/TLS
- D. ESP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statements are correct properties of a partial mesh VPN deployment. (Choose two.)
- A. VPN tunnels interconnect between every single location.
- B. VPN tunnels are not configured between every single location.
- C. Some location may be reachable via a hub location.
- D. There are no hub locations in a partial mesh.
NEW QUESTION 9
What information is synchronized between two FortiGate units that belong to the same HA cluster? (Choose three)
- A. IP addresses assigned to DHCP enabled interface.
- B. The master devices hostname.
- C. Routing configured and state.
- D. Reserved HA management interface IP configuration.
- E. Firewall policies and objects.
NEW QUESTION 10
There are eight (8) log severity levels that indicate the importance of an event. Not including Debug, which is only needed to log diagnostic data, what are both the lowest AND highest severity levels?
- A. Notification, Emergency
- B. Information, Critical
- C. Error, Critical
- D. Information, Emergency
- E. Information, Alert
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements is true regarding the differences between route-based and policy-based IPsec VPNs? (Choose two.)
- A. The firewall policies for policy-based are bidirectiona
- B. The firewall policies for route- based are unidirectional.
- C. In policy-based VPNs the traffic crossing the tunnel must be routed to the virtual IPsec interfac
- D. In route-based, it does not.
- E. The action for firewall policies for route-based VPNs may be Accept or Deny, for policy- based VPNs it is Encrypt.
- F. Policy-based VPN uses an IPsec interface, route-based does not.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statements are true regarding traffic shaping that is applied in an application sensor, and associated with the firewall policy? (Choose two.)
- A. Shared traffic shaping cannot be used.
- B. Only traffic matching the application control signature is shaped.
- C. Can limit the bandwidth usage of heavy traffic applications.
- D. Per-IP traffic shaping cannot be used.
NEW QUESTION 13
The exhibit shows a FortiGate routing table.
Which of the following statements are correct?(Choose two)
- A. There is only one active default route.
- B. The distance values for the route to 192.168.1.0/24 is 200
- C. An IP address in the subnet 172.16.78.0/24 has been assigned to the dmz interface.
- D. The FortiGate will route the traffic to 172.17.1.2 to next hop with the IP address 192.168.11.254
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of conserve mode writes a log message immediately, rather than when the device exits conserve mode?
- A. Kernel
- B. Proxy
- C. System
- D. Device
NEW QUESTION 15
A FortiGate devices is configured with four VDOMs: 'root' and 'vdom1' are in NAT/route mode; 'vdom2' and 'vdom2' are in transparent mode. The management VDOM is 'root'. Which of the following statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. An inter-VDOM link between 'root' and 'vdom1' can be created.
- B. An inter-VDOM link between 'vdom1' and vdom2' can created.
- C. An inter-VDOM link between 'vdom2' and vdom3' can created.
- D. Inter-VDOM link links must be manually configured for FortiGuard traffic.
NEW QUESTION 16
With FSSO DC-agent mode, a domain user could authenticate either against the domain controller running the collector agent and domain controller agent, or a domain controller running only the domain controller agent.
If you attempt to authenticate with a domain controller running only the domain controller agent, which statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. The login event is sent to a collector agent.
- B. The FortiGate receives the user information directly from the receiving domain controller agent of the secondary domain controller.
- C. The domain collector agent may perform a DNS lookup for the authenticated client's IP address.
- D. The user cannot be authenticated with the FortiGate in this manner because each domain controller agent requires a dedicated collector agent.
100% Valid and Newest Version NSE4 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/NSE4-exam-dumps.html (New 301 Q&As)