NSE5_FAZ-6.2 | All About Validated NSE5_FAZ-6.2 Exam Guide
Pass4sure NSE5_FAZ-6.2 Questions are updated and all NSE5_FAZ-6.2 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our NSE5_FAZ-6.2 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real NSE5_FAZ-6.2 exam without a problem. We have Avant-garde Fortinet NSE5_FAZ-6.2 dumps study guide. PASSED NSE5_FAZ-6.2 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have NSE5_FAZ-6.2 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
On FortiAnalyzer, what is a wildcard administrator account?
- A. An account that permits access to members of an LDAP group
- B. An account that allows guest access with read-only privileges
- C. An account that requires two-factor authentication
- D. An account that validates against any user account on a FortiAuthenticator
NEW QUESTION 2
You’ve moved a registered logging device out of one ADOM and into a new ADOM. What happens when you rebuild the new ADOM database?
- A. FortiAnalyzer resets the disk quota of the new ADOM to default.
- B. FortiAnalyzer migrates archive logs to the new ADOM.
- C. FortiAnalyzer migrates analytics logs to the new ADOM.
- D. FortiAnalyzer removes logs from the old ADOM.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statements are correct regarding FortiAnalyzer reports? (Choose two)
- A. FortiAnalyzer provides the ability to create custom reports.
- B. FortiAnalyzer glows you to schedule reports to run.
- C. FortiAnalyzer includes pre-defined reports only.
- D. FortiAnalyzer allows reporting for FortiGate devices only.
NEW QUESTION 4
What purposes does the auto-cache setting on reports serve? (Choose two.)
- A. To reduce report generation time
- B. To automatically update the hcache when new logs arrive
- C. To reduce the log insert lag rate
- D. To provide diagnostics on report generation time
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the operating modes of FortiAnalyzer? (Choose two)
- A. Standalone
- B. Manager
- C. Analyzer
- D. Collector
NEW QUESTION 6
What happens when a log file saved on FortiAnalyzer disks reaches the size specified in the device log settings?
- A. The log file is stored as a raw log and is available for analytic support.
- B. The log file rolls over and is archived.
- C. The log file is purged from the database.
- D. The log file is overwritten.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two of the key features of FortiAnalyzer? (Choose two.)
- A. Centralized log repository
- B. Cloud-based management
- C. Reports
- D. Virtual domains (VDOMs)
NEW QUESTION 8
What FortiGate process caches logs when FortiAnalyzer is not reachable?
- A. logfiled
- B. sqlplugind
- C. oftpd
- D. miglogd
NEW QUESTION 9
What statements are true regarding FortiAnalyzer 's treatment of high availability (HA) dusters? (Choose two)
- A. FortiAnalyzer distinguishes different devices by their serial number.
- B. FortiAnalyzer receives logs from d devices in a duster.
- C. FortiAnalyzer receives bgs only from the primary device in the cluster.
- D. FortiAnalyzer only needs to know (he serial number of the primary device in the cluster-it automaticaly discovers the other devices.
NEW QUESTION 10
What can the CLI command # diagnose test application oftpd 3 help you to determine?
- A. What devices and IP addresses are connecting to FortiAnalyzer
- B. What logs, if any, are reaching FortiAnalyzer
- C. What ADOMs are enabled and configured
- D. What devices are registered and unregistered
NEW QUESTION 11
How do you restrict an administrator’s access to a subset of your organization’s ADOMs?
- A. Set the ADOM mode to Advanced
- B. Assign the ADOMs to the administrator’s account
- C. Configure trusted hosts
- D. Assign the default Super_User administrator profile
NEW QUESTION 12
FortiAnalyzer uses the Optimized Fabric Transfer Protocok (OFTP) over SSL for what purpose?
- A. To upload logs to an SFTP server
- B. To prevent log modification during backup
- C. To send an identical set of logs to a second logging server
- D. To encrypt log communication between devices
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the purpose of employing RAID with FortiAnalyzer?
- A. To introduce redundancy to your log data
- B. To provide data separation between ADOMs
- C. To separate analytical and archive data
- D. To back up your logs
NEW QUESTION 14
Which tabs do not appear when FortiAnalyzer is operating in Collector mode?
- A. FortiView
- B. Event Management
- C. Device Manger
- D. Reporting
NEW QUESTION 15
In FortiAnalyzer’s FormView, source and destination IP addresses from FortiGate devices are not resolving to a hostname. How can you resolve the source and destination IPs, without introducing any additional performance impact to FortiAnalyzer?
- A. Configure local DNS servers on FortiAnalyzer
- B. Resolve IPs on FortiGate
- C. Configure # set resolve-ip enable in the system FortiView settings
- D. Resolve IPs on a per-ADOM basis to reduce delay on FortiView while IPs resolve
NEW QUESTION 16
How are logs forwarded when FortiAnalyzer is using aggregation mode?
- A. Logs are forwarded as they are received and content files are uploaded at a scheduled time.
- B. Logs and content files are stored and uploaded at a scheduled time.
- C. Logs are forwarded as they are received.
- D. Logs and content files are forwarded as they are received.
NEW QUESTION 17
View the exhibit.
Why is the total quota less than the total system storage?
- A. 3.6% of the system storage is already being used.
- B. Some space is reserved for system use, such as storage of compression files, upload files, and temporary report files
- C. The oftpd process has not archived the logs yet
- D. The logfiled process is just estimating the total quota
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE5_FAZ-6.2 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/NSE5_FAZ-6.2-dumps.html (New 38 Q&As Version)