NSE5_FMG-6.0 | Most Up-to-date Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.0 NSE5_FMG-6.0 Braindumps
It is impossible to pass Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Down to date Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.0 practice guides.
Also have NSE5_FMG-6.0 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are the factory default settings on FortiManager? (Choose three.)
- A. Username is admin
- B. Password is fortinet
- C. FortiAnalyzer features are disabled
- D. Reports and Event Monitor panes are enabled
- E. port1 interface IP address is 192.168.1.99/24
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator has assigned a global policy package to a new ADOM called ADOM1. What will happen if the administrator tries to create a new policy package in ADOM1?
- A. When creating a new policy package, the administrator can select the option to assign the global policy package to the new policy package
- B. When a new policy package is created, the administrator needs to reapply the global policy package to ADOM1.
- C. When a new policy package is created, the administrator must assign the global policy package from the global ADOM.
- D. When the new policy package is created, FortiManager automatically assigns the global policy package to the new policy package.
NEW QUESTION 3
View the following exhibit:
Which of the following statements are true if the scripts is executed using Remote FortiGate Directly (via CLI) option? (Choose two.)
- A. You must install these changes using Install Wizard
- B. FortiGate will auto-update the FortiManager\\'s device-level database.
- C. FortiManager will create a new revision history.
- D. FortiManager provides a preview of CLI commands before executing this script on a managed FortiGat
NEW QUESTION 4
What does the diagnose dvm check-integrity command do? (Choose two.)
- A. Internally upgrades existing ADOMs to the same ADON version in order to clean up and correct the ADOM syntax
- B. Verifies and corrects unregistered, registered, and deleted device states
- C. Verifies and corrects database schemas in all object tables
- D. Verifies and corrects duplicate VDOM entries
NEW QUESTION 5
View the following exhibit.
What of the following statements are true regarding the output? (Choose two.)
- A. The latest revision history for the managed FortiGate does match with the FortiGate running configuration
- B. Configuration changes have been installed to FortiGate and represents FortiGate configuration has been changed
- C. The latest history for the managed FortiGate does not match with the device-level database
- D. Configuration changes directly made on the FortiGate have been automatically updated to device-level database
NEW QUESTION 6
View the following exhibit.
Which statement is true regarding this failed installation log?
- A. Policy ID 2 is installed without a source address
- B. Policy ID 2 will not be installed
- C. Policy ID 2 is installed in disabled state
- D. Policy ID 2 is installed without a source device
NEW QUESTION 7
In the event that the primary FortiManager fails, which of the following actions must be performed to return the FortiManager HA to a working state?
- A. Secondary device with highest priority will automatically be promoted to the primary role, and manually reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device
- B. Reboot one of the secondary devices to promote it automatically to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
- C. Manually promote one of the secondary devices to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
- D. FortiManager HA state transition is transparent to administrators and does not require any reconfiguration.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator wants to delete an address object that is currently referenced in a firewall policy. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A. FortiManager will not allow the administrator to delete a referenced address object
- B. FortiManager will disable the status of the referenced firewall policy
- C. FortiManager will replace the deleted address object with the none address object in the referenced firewall policy
- D. FortiManager will replace the deleted address object with all address object in the referenced firewall policy
NEW QUESTION 9
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE5_FMG-6.0 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NSE5_FMG-6.0/ (New 35 Q&As Version)