NSE6_FWB-6.0 | Renovate Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiWeb 6.0 NSE6_FWB-6.0 Exam Question
Download of NSE6_FWB-6.0 exam cost materials and practice for Fortinet certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated NSE6_FWB-6.0 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiWeb 6.0 exam Today!
Online Fortinet NSE6_FWB-6.0 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In which operation mode(s) can FortiWeb modify HTTP packets? (Choose two.)
- A. Transparent Inspection
- B. Offlineprotection
- C. True transparent proxy
- D. Reverse proxy
NEW QUESTION 2
What role does FortiWeb play in ensuring PCI DSScompliance?
- A. PCI specifically requires a WAF
- B. Provides credit card processing capabilities
- C. Provide ability to securely process cash transactions
- D. Provides load balancing between multiple web servers
NEW QUESTION 3
How does offloadingcompression to FortiWeb benefit your network?
- A. free up resources on the database server
- B. Free up resources on the web server
- C. reduces file size on the client’s storage
- D. free up resources on the FortiGate
NEW QUESTION 4
When viewing the attack logs on your FortiWeb, which IP Address is shown for the client when using XFF Header rules?
- A. FortiGate’s public IP
- B. FortiGate’s local IP
- C. FortiWeb’s IP
- D. Client’s real IP
NEW QUESTION 5
You are using HTTP content routing onFortiWeb. Requests for web app A should be forwarded to a cluster of web servers which all host the same web app. Requests for web app B should be forwarded to a different, single web server.
Which is true about the solution?
- A. Static or policy-based routes are not required.
- B. To achieve HTTP content routing, you must chain policies: the first policy accepts all traffic, and forwards requests for web app A to the virtual server for policy
- C. It also forwards requests for web app B to the virtual serverfor policy
- D. Policy A and Policy B apply their app-specific protection profiles, and then distribute that app’s traffic among all members of the server farm.
- E. You must put the single web server into a server pool in order to use it with HTTP content routing.
- F. The server policy applies the same protection profile to all its protected web apps.
NEW QUESTION 6
You’ve configured an authentication rule with delegation enabled on FortiWeb. Whathappens when a user tries to access the web application?
- A. FrotiWeb redirects users to a FortiAuthenticator page, then if the user authenticates successfully, FortiGate signals to FortiWeb to allow access to the web app
- B. ForitWeb redirects the user tothe web app’s authentication page
- C. FortiWeb forwards the HTTP challenge from the server to the client, then monitors the reply, allowing access if the user authenticates successfully
- D. FortiWeb replies with a HTTP challenge of behalf of the server, theif the user authenticates successfully, FortiWeb allows the request and also includes credentials in the request that it forwards to the web app
NEW QUESTION 7
A client is trying tostart a session from a page that should normally be accessible only after they have logged in.
When a start page rule detects the invalid session access, what can FortiWeb do? (Choose three.)
- A. Reply with a “403 Forbidden” HTTP error
- B. Allow the page access, but log the violation
- C. Automatically redirect the client to the login page
- D. Display an access policy message, then allow the client to continue, redirecting them to their requested page
- E. Prompt the client to authenticate
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the followingwould be a reason for implementing rewrites?
- A. Page has been moved to a new URL
- B. Page has been moved to a new IP address
- C. Replace vulnerable functions.
- D. Send connection to secure channel
NEW QUESTION 9
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE6_FWB-6.0 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/NSE6_FWB-6.0-dumps.html (New 30 Q&As Version)