NSE7 | Accurate Fortinet NSE7 Free Demo Online
It is impossible to pass Fortinet NSE7 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Fortinet NSE7 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Avant-garde NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4 practice guides.
Online NSE7 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What configuration changes can reduce the memory utilization in a FortiGate? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduce the session time to live.
- B. Increase the TCP session timers.
- C. Increase the FortiGuard cache time to live.
- D. Reduce the maximum file size to inspect.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the partial output from the IKE real time debug shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Why didn’t the tunnel come up?
- A. IKE mode configuration is not enabled in the remote IPsec gateway.
- B. The remote gateway’s Phase-2 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-2 configuration.
- C. The remote gateway’s Phase-1 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-1 configuration.
- D. One IPsec gateway is using main mode, while the other IPsec gateway is using aggressive mode.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following tasks are automated using the Install Wizard on FortiManager? (Choose two.)
- A. Preview pending configuration changes for managed devices.
- B. Add devices to FortiManager.
- C. Import policy packages from managed devices.
- D. Install configuration changes to managed devices.
- E. Import interface mappings from managed devices.
NEW QUESTION 4
A FortiGate's portl is connected to a private network. Its port2 is connected to the Internet. Explicit web proxy is enabled in port1 and only explicit web proxy users can access the Internet. Web cache is NOT enabled. An internal web proxy user is downloading a file from the Internet via HTTP. Which statements are true regarding the two entries in the FortiGate session table related with this traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Both session have the local flag on.
- B. The destination IP addresses of both sessions are IP addresses assigned to FortiGate's interfaces.
- C. One session has the proxy flag on, the other one does not.
- D. One of the sessions has the IP address of port2 as the source IP address.
NEW QUESTION 5
What conditions are required for two FortiGate devices to form an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP addresses are in the same subnet.
- B. Hello and dead intervals match.
- C. OSPF IP MTUs match.
- D. OSPF peer IDs match.
- E. OSPF costs match.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has decreased all the TCP session timers to optimize the FortiGate memory usage. However, after the changes, one network application started to have problems. During the troubleshooting, the administrator noticed that the FortiGate deletes the sessions after the clients send the SYN packets, and before the arrival of the SYN/ACKs. When the SYN/ACK packets arrive to the FortiGate, the unit has already deleted the respective sessions. Which TCP session timer must be increased to fix this problem?
- A. TCP half open.
- B. TCP half close.
- C. TCP time wait.
- D. TCP session time to live.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is running the following sniffer in a FortiGate: diagnose sniffer packet any “host 10.0.2.10” 2
What information is included in the output of the sniffer? (Choose two.)
- A. Ethernet headers.
- B. IP payload.
- C. IP headers.
- D. Port names.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following conditions must be met for a static route to be active in the routing table? (Choose three.)
- A. The next-hop IP address is up.
- B. There is no other route, to the same destination, with a higher distance.
- C. The link health monitor (if configured) is up.
- D. The next-hop IP address belongs to one of the outgoing interface subnets.
- E. The outgoing interface is up.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which configuration can be used to reduce the number of BGP sessions in an IBGP network?
- A. Neighbor range
- B. Route reflector
- C. Next-hop-self
- D. Neighbor group
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has configured the following CLI script on FortiManager, which failed to apply any changes to the managed device after being executed.
Why didn’t the script make any changes to the managed device?
- A. Commands that start with the # sign are not executed.
- B. CLI scripts will add objects only if they are referenced by policies.
- C. Incomplete commands are ignored in CLI scripts.
- D. Static routes can only be added using TCL scripts.
NEW QUESTION 11
View the exhibit, which contains an entry in the session table, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements is true regarding FortiGate’s inspection of this session?
- A. FortiGate applied proxy-based inspection.
- B. FortiGate forwarded this session without any inspection.
- C. FortiGate applied flow-based inspection.
- D. FortiGate applied explicit proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the following routing table and BGP configuration; then answer the question below.
TheBGP connection is up, but the local peer is NOT advertising the prefix 192.168.1.0/24. Which configuration change will make the local peer advertise this prefix?
- A. Enable the redistribution of connected routers into BGP.
- B. Enable the redistribution of static routers into BGP.
- C. Disable the setting network-import-check.
- D. Enable the setting ebgp-multipath.
NEW QUESTION 13
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and the answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the Weight value?
- A. Its initial value is calculated based on the round trip delay (RTT).
- B. Its initial value is statically set to 10.
- C. Its value is incremented with each packet lost.
- D. It determines which FortiGuard server is used for license validation.
NEW QUESTION 14
View the exhibit, which contains a partial output of an IKE real-time debug, and then answer the question below.
Based on the debug output, which phase-1 setting is enabled in the configuration of this VPN?
- A. auto-discovery-sender
- B. auto-discovery-forwarder
- C. auto-discovery-shortcut
- D. auto-discovery-receiver
NEW QUESTION 15
A corporate network allows Internet Access to FSSO users only. The FSSO user student does not have Internet access after successfully logged into the Windows AD network. The output of the ‘diagnose debug authd fsso list’ command does not show student as an active FSSO user. Other FSSO users can access the Internet without problems. What should the administrator check? (Choose two.)
- A. The user student must not be listed in the CA’s ignore user list.
- B. The user student must belong to one or more of the monitored user groups.
- C. The student workstation’s IP subnet must be listed in the CA’s trusted list.
- D. At least one of the student’s user groups must be allowed by a FortiGate firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a debug command, and then answer the question below.
What statement is correct about this FortiGate?
- A. It is currently in system conserve mode because of high CPU usage.
- B. It is currently in FD conserve mode.
- C. It is currently in kernel conserve mode because of high memory usage.
- D. It is currently in system conserve mode because of high memory usage.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements are true about FortiManager when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two.)
- A. Caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices.
- B. Can be configured as an update server, or a rating server, but not both.
- C. Supports rating requests from both managed and unmanaged devices.
- D. Provides VM license validation services.
NEW QUESTION 18
What does the dirty flag mean in a FortiGate session?
- A. Traffic has been blocked by the antivirus inspection.
- B. The next packet must be re-evaluated against the firewall policies.
- C. The session must be removed from the former primary unit after an HA failover.
- D. Traffic has been identified as from an application that is not allowed.
NEW QUESTION 19
The CLI command set intelligent-mode <enable | disable> controls the IPS engine’s adaptive scanning behavior. Which of the following statements describes IPS adaptive scanning?
- A. Determines the optimal number of IPS engines required based on system load.
- B. Downloads signatures on demand from FDS based on scanning requirements.
- C. Determines when it is secure enough to stop scanning session traffic.
- D. Choose a matching algorithm based on available memory and the type of inspection being performed.
NEW QUESTION 20
View the exhibit, which contains the partial output of an IKE real time debug, and then answer the question below.
The administrator does not have access to the remote gateway. Based on the debug output, what configuration changes can the administrator make to the local gateway to resolve the phase 1 negotiation error?
- A. Change phase 1 encryption to AESCBC and authentication to SHA128.
- B. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to CBC.
- C. Change phase 1 encryption to AES128 and authentication to SHA512.
- D. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to SHA256.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is true regarding File description (FD) conserve mode?
- A. IPS inspection is affected when FortiGate enters FD conserve mode.
- B. A FortiGate enters FD conserve mode when the amount of available description is less than 5%.
- C. FD conserve mode affects all daemons running on the device.
- D. Restarting the WAD process is required to leave FD conserve mode.
NEW QUESTION 22
A FortiGate device has the following LDAP configuration:
The administrator executed the ‘dsquery’ command in the Windows LDAp server 10.0.1.10, and got the following output:
>dsquery user –samid administrator
“CN=Administrator, CN=Users, DC=trainingAD, DC=training, DC=lab” Based on the output, what FortiGate LDAP setting is configured incorrectly?
- A. cnid.
- B. username.
- C. password.
- D. dn.
NEW QUESTION 23
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a web diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements explains why the cache statistics are all zeros?
- A. The administrator has reallocated the cache memory to a separate process.
- B. There are no users making web requests.
- C. The FortiGuard web filter cache is disabled in the FortiGate’s configuration.
- D. FortiGate is using a flow-based web filter and the cache applies only to proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 24
Examine the following partial outputs from two routing debug commands; then answer the question below.
# get router info kernel
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.1.254 dev=2(port1)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=10 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.2.254 dev=3(port2)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=253type=1 proto=2 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/.->10.0.1.0/24 pref=10.0.1.254 gwy=0.0.0.0 dev=4(port3)
# get router info routing-table all s*0.0.0.0/0 [10/0] via 10.200.1.254, portl [10/0] via 10.200.2.254, port2, [10/0] dO.0.1.0/24 is directly connected, port3 dO.200.1.0/24 is directly connected, portl d0.200.2.0/24 is directly connected, port2
Which outbound interface or interfaces will be used by this FortiGate to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. port!
- B. port2.
- C. Both portl and port2.
- D. port3.
NEW QUESTION 25
An administrator wants to capture ESP traffic between two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version NSE7 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NSE7/ (New 88 Q&As)