NSE7_EFW-6.0 | Down To Date Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0 NSE7_EFW-6.0 Study Guides
Want to know Actualtests NSE7_EFW-6.0 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Fortinet Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0 certification experience? Study Simulation Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 answers to Renew NSE7_EFW-6.0 questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 (Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0) test on your first attempt.
Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose ips anomaly list’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which IP addresses are included in the output of this command?
- A. Those whose traffic matches a DoS policy.
- B. Those whose traffic matches an IPS sensor.
- C. Those whose traffic exceeded a threshold of a matching DoS policy.
- D. Those whose traffic was detected as an anomaly by an IPS sensor.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP state of the peer 10.125.0.60 is Established.
- B. BGP peer 10.200.3.1 has never been down since the BGP counters were cleared.
- C. Local BGP peer has not received an OpenConfirm from 10.200.3.1.
- D. The local BGP peer has received a total of 3 BGP prefixes.
NEW QUESTION 3
A FortiGate is configured as an explicit web proxy. Clients using this web proxy are reposting DNS errors when accessing any website. The administrator executes the following debug commands and observes that the n-dns-timeout counter is increasing:
What should the administrator check to fix the problem?
- A. The connectivity between the FortiGate unit and the DNS server.
- B. The connectivity between the client workstations and the DNS server.
- C. That DNS traffic from client workstations is allowed by the explicit web proxy policies.
- D. That DNS service is enabled in the explicit web proxy interface.
NEW QUESTION 4
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a BGP debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements about the exhibit are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The local router's BGP state is Established with the 10.125.0.60 peer.
- B. Since the counters were last reset; the 10.200.3.1 peer has never been down.
- C. The local router has received a total of three BGP prefixes from all peers.
- D. The local router has not established a TCP session with 100.64.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 5
A FortiGate is rebooting unexpectedly without any apparent reason. What troubleshooting tools could an administrator use to get more information about the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Firewall monitor.
- B. Policy monitor.
- C. Logs.
- D. Crashlogs.
NEW QUESTION 6
What configuration settings change the behavior for content-inspected traffic while FortiGate is in conserve mode? (Choose two.)
- A. mem-failopen
- B. ips-failopen
- C. utm-failopen
- D. av-failopen
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements are true about FortiManager when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two.)
- A. Caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices.
- B. Can be configured as an update server, or a rating server, but not both.
- C. Supports rating requests from both managed and unmanaged devices.
- D. Provides VM license validation services.
NEW QUESTION 8
View the exhibit, which contains a partial routing table, and then answer the question below.
Assuming all the appropriate firewall policies are configured, which of the following pings will FortiGate route? (Choose two.)
- A. Source IP address 10.1.0.24, Destination IP address 10.72.3.20.
- B. Source IP address 10.72.3.27, Destination IP address 10.1.0.52.
- C. Source IP address 10.72.3.52, Destination IP address 10.1.0.254.
- D. Source IP address 10.73.9.10, Destination IP address 10.72.3.15.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator has decreased all the TCP session timers to optimize the FortiGate memory usage. However, after the changes, one network application started to have problems. During the troubleshooting, the administrator noticed that the FortiGate deletes the sessions after the clients send the SYN packets, and before the arrival of the SYN/ACKs. When the SYN/ACK packets arrive to the FortiGate, the unit has already deleted the respective sessions. Which TCP session timer must be increased to fix this problem?
- A. TCP half open.
- B. TCP half close.
- C. TCP time wait.
- D. TCP session time to live.
The tcp-halfopen-timer controls for how long, after a SYN packet, a session without SYN/ACKremains in the table.
The tcp-halfclose-timer controls for how long, after a FIN packet, a session without FIN/ACKremains in the table.
The tcp-timewait-timer controls for how long, after a FIN/ACK packet, a session remains in thetable. A closed session remains in the session table for a few seconds more to allow any out-of-sequence packet.
NEW QUESTION 10
View the exhibit, which contains the partial output of an IKE real time debug, and then answer the question below.
The administrator does not have access to the remote gateway. Based on the debug output, what configuration changes can the administrator make to the local gateway to resolve the phase 1 negotiation error?
- A. Change phase 1 encryption to AESCBC and authentication to SHA128.
- B. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to CBC.
- C. Change phase 1 encryption to AES128 and authentication to SHA512.
- D. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to SHA256.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the following partial outputs from two routing debug commands; then answer the question below.
# get router info kernel
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.1.254 dev=2(port1)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=10 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.2.254 dev=3(port2)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=253type=1 proto=2 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/.->10.0.1.0/24 pref=10.0.1.254 gwy=0.0.0.0 dev=4(port3)
# get router info routing-table all s*0.0.0.0/0 [10/0] via 10.200.1.254, portl [10/0] via 10.200.2.254, port2, [10/0] dO.0.1.0/24 is directly connected, port3 dO.200.1.0/24 is directly connected, portl d0.200.2.0/24 is directly connected, port2
Which outbound interface or interfaces will be used by this FortiGate to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. port!
- B. port2.
- C. Both portl and port2.
- D. port3.
NEW QUESTION 12
View the exhibit, which contains the output of get sys ha status, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding the output? (Choose two.)
- A. The slave configuration is not synchronized with the master.
- B. The HA management IP is 169.254.0.2.
- C. Master is selected because it is the only device in the cluster.
- D. port 7 is used the HA heartbeat on all devices in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 13
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
What statements are correct regarding the output? (Choose two.)
- A. This is an expected session created by a session helper.
- B. Traffic in the original direction (coming from the IP address 10.171.122.38) will be routed to the next-hop IP address 10.0.1.10.
- C. Traffic in the original direction (coming from the IP address 10.171.122.38) will be routed to the next-hop IP address 10.200.1.1.
- D. This is an expected session created by an application control profile.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has configured two FortiGate devices for an HA cluster. While testing the HA failover, the administrator noticed that some of the switches in the network continue to send traffic to the former primary unit. The administrator decides to enable the setting link-failed-signal to fix the problem. Which statement is correct regarding this command?
- A. Forces the former primary device to shut down all its non-heartbeat interfaces for one second while the failover occurs.
- B. Sends an ARP packet to all connected devices, indicating that the HA virtual MAC address is reachable through a new master after a failover.
- C. Sends a link failed signal to all connected devices.
- D. Disables all the non-heartbeat interfaces in all the HA members for two seconds after a failover.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose sys session list expectation’ command shown in the exhibit; than answer the question below.
Which statement is true regarding the session in the exhibit?
- A. It was created by the FortiGate kernel to allow push updates from FotiGuard.
- B. It is for management traffic terminating at the FortiGate.
- C. It is for traffic originated from the FortiGate.
- D. It was created by a session helper or ALG.
NEW QUESTION 16
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements about the exhibit are true? (Choose two.)
- A. In the network on port4, two OSPF routers are down.
- B. Port4 is connected to the OSPF backbone area.
- C. The local FortiGate’s OSPF router ID is 0.0.0.4
- D. The local FortiGate has been elected as the OSPF backup designated router.
NEW QUESTION 17
View the IPS exit log, and then answer the question below.
# diagnose test application ipsmonitor 3 ipsengine exit log”
pid = 93 (cfg), duration = 5605322 (s) at Wed Apr 19 09:57:26 2021
code = 11, reason: manual
What is the status of IPS on this FortiGate?
- A. IPS engine memory consumption has exceeded the model-specific predefined value.
- B. IPS daemon experienced a crash.
- C. There are communication problems between the IPS engine and the management database.
- D. All IPS-related features have been disabled in FortiGate’s configuration.
The command diagnose test application ipsmonitor includes many options that are useful for troubleshooting purposes.Option 3 displays the log entries generated every time an IPS engine process stopped. There are various reasons why these logs are generated:Manual: Because of the configuration, IPS no longer needs to run (that is, all IPS-releated features have been disabled)
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following tasks are automated using the Install Wizard on FortiManager? (Choose two.)
- A. Preview pending configuration changes for managed devices.
- B. Add devices to FortiManager.
- C. Import policy packages from managed devices.
- D. Install configuration changes to managed devices.
- E. Import interface mappings from managed devices.
There are 4 main wizards:Add Device: is used to add devices to central management and import their configurations.
Install: is used to install configuration changes from Device Manager or Policies & Objects to the managed devices. It allows you to preview the changes and, if the administrator doesn’t agree with the changes, cancel and modify them.
Import policy: is used to import interface mapping, policy database, and objects associated with the
managed devices into a policy package under the Policy & Object tab. It runs with the Add Device wizard by default and may be run at any time from the managed device list.
Re-install policy: is used to perform a quick install of the policy package. It doesn’t give the ability to preview the changes that will be installed to the managed device.
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the following partial output from a sniffer command; then answer the question below.
What is the meaning of the packets dropped counter at the end of the sniffer?
- A. Number of packets that didn’t match the sniffer filter.
- B. Number of total packets dropped by the FortiGate.
- C. Number of packets that matched the sniffer filter and were dropped by the FortiGate.
- D. Number of packets that matched the sniffer filter but could not be captured by the sniffer.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which configuration can be used to reduce the number of BGP sessions in an IBGP network?
- A. Neighbor range
- B. Route reflector
- C. Next-hop-self
- D. Neighbor group
Route reflectors help to reduce the number of IBGP sessions inside an AS. A route reflector forwards the routers learned from one peer to the other peers. If you configure route reflectors, you dont’ need to create a full mesh IBGP network. All clients in a cluster only talck to route reflector to get sync routing updates. Route reflectors pass the routing updates to other route reflectors and border routers within the AS.
NEW QUESTION 21
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the user credentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the server.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE7_EFW-6.0 dumps! All NSE7_EFW-6.0 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NSE7_EFW-6.0/ (87 New Questions)