NSE7_EFW | Accurate NSE7_EFW Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Fortinet NSE7_EFW (NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4) test on your first attempt.
Fortinet NSE7_EFW Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the following partial output from a sniffer command; then answer the question below.
What is the meaning of the packets dropped counter at the end of the sniffer?
- A. Number of packets that didn’t match the sniffer filter.
- B. Number of total packets dropped by the FortiGate.
- C. Number of packets that matched the sniffer filter and were dropped by the FortiGate.
- D. Number of packets that matched the sniffer filter but could not be captured by the sniffe
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements are correct regarding application layer test commands? (Choose
- A. They are used to filter real-time debugs.
- B. They display real-time application debugs.
- C. Some of them display statistics and configuration information about a feature or process.
- D. Some of them can be used to restart an applicatio
NEW QUESTION 3
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate will probe 126.96.36.199 every fifteen minutes for a response.
- B. Servers with the D flag are considered to be down.
- C. Servers with a negative TZ value are experiencing a service outage.
- D. FortiGate used 188.8.131.52 as the initial server to validate its contrac
NEW QUESTION 4
The logs in a FSSO collector agent (CA) are showing the following error: failed to connect to registry: PIKA1026 (192.168.12.232)
What can be the reason for this error?
- A. The CA cannot resolve the name of the workstation.
- B. The FortiGate cannot resolve the name of the workstation.
- C. The remote registry service is not running in the workstation 192.168.12.232.
- D. The CA cannot reach the FortiGate with the IP address 192.168.12.232.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the output from the 'diagnose debug authd fsso list' command; then answer the question below.
# diagnose debug authd fsso list —FSSO logons-IP: 192.168.3.1 User: STUDENT Groups: TRAININGAD/USERS Workstation: INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB The IP address 192.168.3.1 is NOT the one used by the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB.
What should the administrator check?
- A. The IP address recorded in the logon event for the user STUDENT.
- B. The DNS name resolution for the workstation name INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- C. LAB.
- D. The source IP address of the traffic arriving to the FortiGate from the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- E. LAB.
- F. The reserve DNS lookup forthe IP address 192.168.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 6
What configuration changes can reduce the memory utilization in a FortiGate? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduce the session time to live.
- B. Increase the TCP session timers.
- C. Increase the FortiGuard cache time to live.
- D. Reduce the maximum file size to inspec
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the output from the ‘diagnose vpn tunnel list’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which command can be used to sniffer the ESP traffic for the VPN DialUP_0?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘host 10.0.10.10’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following partial outputs from two routing debug commands; then answer the question below:
Why the default route using port2 is not displayed in the output of the second command?
- A. It has a lower priority than the default route using port1.
- B. It has a higher priority than the default route using port1.
- C. It has a higher distance than the default route using port1.
- D. It is disabled in the FortiGate configuratio
NEW QUESTION 9
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 10
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a BGP debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements about the exhibit are true? (Choose two.)
- A. For the peer 10.125.0.60, the BGP state of is Established.
- B. The local BGP peer has received a total of three BGP prefixes.
- C. Since the BGP counters were last reset, the BGP peer 10.200.3.1 has never been down.
- D. The local BGP peer has not established a TCP session to the BGP peer 10.200.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following conditions must be met for a static route to be active in the routing table? (Choose three.)
- A. The next-hop IP address is up.
- B. There is no other route, to the same destination, with a higher distance.
- C. The link health monitor (if configured) is up.
- D. The next-hop IP address belongs to one of the outgoing interface subnets.
- E. The outgoing interface is u
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the following partial output from two system debug commands; then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements are true regarding the above outputs? (Choose two.)
- A. The unit is running a 32-bit FortiOS
- B. The unit is in kernel conserve mode
- C. The Cached value is always the Active value plus the Inactive value
- D. Kernel indirectly accesses the low memory (LowTotal) through memory paging
NEW QUESTION 13
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a web diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements explains why the cache statistics are all zeros?
- A. The administrator has reallocated the cache memory to a separate process.
- B. There are no users making web requests.
- C. The FortiGuard web filter cache is disabled in the FortiGate’s configuration.
- D. FortiGate is using a flow-based web filter and the cache applies only to proxy-based inspectio
NEW QUESTION 14
The CLI command set intelligent-mode <enable | disable> controls the IPS engine’s adaptive scanning behavior. Which of the following statements describes IPS adaptive scanning?
- A. Determines the optimal number of IPS engines required based on system load.
- B. Downloads signatures on demand from FDS based on scanning requirements.
- C. Determines when it is secure enough to stop scanning session traffic.
- D. Choose a matching algorithm based on available memory and the type of inspection being performed.
NEW QUESTION 15
What events are recorded in the crashlogs of a FortiGate device? (Choose two.)
- A. A process crash.
- B. Configuration changes.
- C. Changes in the status of any of the FortiGuard licenses.
- D. System entering to and leaving from the proxy conserve mod
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator wants to capture ESP traffic between two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 17
Examine the partial output from the IKE real time debug shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Why didn’t the tunnel come up?
- A. IKE mode configuration is not enabled in the remote IPsec gateway.
- B. The remote gateway’s Phase-2 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-2configuration.
- C. The remote gateway’s Phase-1 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-1 configuration.
- D. One IPsec gateway is using main mode, while the other IPsec gateway is using aggressive mod
Thanks for reading the newest NSE7_EFW exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam NSE7_EFW dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/NSE7_EFW-exam-dumps.html (88 Q&As Dumps)