OG0-061 | Tested OG0-061 Braindumps 2020
Exambible offers free demo for OG0-061 exam. "IT4IT Part 1 Exam", also known as OG0-061 exam, is a The-Open-Group Certification. This set of posts, Passing the The-Open-Group OG0-061 exam, will help you answer those questions. The OG0-061 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real The-Open-Group OG0-061 exams and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for The-Open-Group OG0-061 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What does the Event data object represent?
- A. A user inquiry to the Service Desk
- B. An alert signifying a change of state of a monitored Configuration Item
- C. An issue or flaw with delivered code or physical service blueprint
- D. An interruption to normal service operations
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a goal of the Diagnostics and Remediation functional component?
- A. To shorten Mean Time to Repair
- B. To design, create, and manage Service Contracts
- C. To manage the lifecycle of Requests for Change
- D. To aggregate Events
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the purpose of the Request Rationalization functional component?
- A. Presenting service offers to consumers and facilitating consumption and payment
- B. Aggregating catalog from various suppliers into consumable Offers that users can order
- C. Breaking down and routing requests, and keeping Subscription information up do date
- D. Orchestrating the delivery of various requests amongst (one or more) fulfillment engines in order to deliver the IT service
NEW QUESTION 4
What does the IT4IT Information Model consist of?
- A. The Service Model and the Service Backbone
- B. Value streams and functional components
- C. Data objects and their relationships
- D. Capabilities and IT processes
NEW QUESTION 5
What functional component aggregates Catalog Composition items and external supplier catalogs into consumable Offers?
- A. Offer Consumption
- B. Fulfillment Execution
- C. Catalog Composition
- D. Offer Management
NEW QUESTION 6
What key data object is associated with the Project functional component?
- A. IT Initiative
- B. Portfolio Backlog Item
- C. Conceptual Service
- D. Scope Agreement
NEW QUESTION 7
What functional component has the objectives to solve severe repeating incidents, and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented?
- A. Problem
- B. Event
- C. Diagnostics & Remediation
- D. Service Level
The Problem functional component is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems. The objectives of the Problem functional component are to solve severe/repeating Incidents, prevent Incidents from happening, and minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented. The Problem cause is not usually known at the time of the Problem data object instance creation, and the Problem functional component is responsible for the investigation. The Problem functional component also serves as the main exit point from the D2C Value Stream for the feedback information about IT services issues. The feedback is reported to the R2D Value Stream in the form of Defects and to the S2P Value Stream in the form of Portfolio Backlog Items (demand request).
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the purpose of the Enterprise Architecture functional component?
- A. To log, maintain, and evaluate all demands coming into IT through a single funnel
- B. To manage creation, review, approval, and audit of all IT policies
- C. To create and manage long-term IT investment and the execution plan-of-action
- D. To manage the authoritative list of all IT investments
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a benefit of implementing the Requirement to Deploy value stream for the business?
- A. Improving the speed at which issues with a business service are identified, including proactive identification before impact is severe
- B. Accelerate sourcing and delivery of applications through best practices such as re-use, automation, and collaboration
- C. Accurate visibility of business and IT demand; re-balance IT investments between strategic and operational demand
- D. Increased fulfillment efficiency and consistency through standard change deployment and automation
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is an objective of the Strategy to Portfolio (S2P) value stream?
- A. Contributing to business strategy and planning, enabling IT alignment with business plans
- B. Defining the context and end-to-end set of activities necessary to establish requirements and deliver new IT services
- C. Defining the capabilities and business processes necessary for Project Management governance
- D. Providing a new architectural framework that holistically describes all of the major activities of modern IT delivery
NEW QUESTION 11
What are the core concepts of the IT4IT Reference Architecture at Level 1?
- A. Value Stream, Functional Component, Service Backbone Data Object, Lifecycle Data Object, Relationships.
- B. Governance Risk & Compliance, Sourcing & Vendor, Intelligence & Reporting, Finance & Assets, Resource & Project
- C. Conceptual Service, Service Release, Service Release Blueprint, Service Catalog Entry, Actual Service
- D. IT Value Chain, Strategy to Portfolio, Requirement to Deploy, Detect to Correct, Request to Fulfil
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the difference between primary and supporting activities in the IT Value Chain?
- A. Primary activities are core for the overall business operating model, while the activities of the IT value chain are a supporting activity
- B. Primary activities focus on the early stages of the IT lifecycle, while supporting activities focus on the later stages
- C. Primary activities are core and vital to the IT function, while supporting activities help ensure its efficiency and effectiveness
- D. Primary activities focus on systems design and construction; supporting activities include planning and operations management
NEW QUESTION 13
What value stream has the value proposition of ensuring that the Service Release meets business expectations?
- A. Request to Fulfill
- B. Strategy to Portfolio
- C. Requirement to Deploy
- D. Detect to Correct
NEW QUESTION 14
Which functional component within the Requirement to Deploy value stream produces the Logical Service Blueprint?
- A. Build Package
- B. Enterprise Architecture
- C. Service Portfolio
- D. Service Design
Reference: https://books.google.com.pk/books?id=lpcEDAAAQBAJandpg=PA83andlpg=PA83anddq=it4it+functional+component+within+the+Requirement+to+Deploy+value+stream+produces+the+Logical+Service +Blueprintandsource=blandots=UmKAGvnbE_andsig=ACfU3U1paH-4XlKDxAcBaQ2aGis_KtUHBwandhl=enandsa=Xandved=2ahUKEwi1rqf2ujkAhWOxYUKHem0C1wQ6AEwAnoECAcQAQ#v=onepageandq=it4it%20functional%20component%20within%20the%20Requirement%20to%20Deploy%20value%20stream%20produces%20the%20Logical%20Service%20Blueprintandf=false
NEW QUESTION 15
How does the IT4IT Reference Architecture use the value stream concept?
- A. As a way of grouping functionality to provide context for where value is being created and delivered
- B. To support predictable, sequential, waterfall approaches to IT service delivery
- C. As a macro-process and capability architecture to provide context for IT value delivery and operations
- D. In order to be compliant with the Value Chain concept of Michael Porter
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version OG0-061 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/OG0-061-dumps/ (New 40 Q&As)