OG0-093 | Top Tips Of Leading OG0-093 Questions
Cause all that matters here is passing the The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of OG0-093 OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader OG0-093 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have OG0-093 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following best describes the TOGAF Technical Reference Model?
- A. It is a detailed data model that can be tailored to specific industries
- B. It is an example of a Common Systems Architecture
- C. It is a fundamental architecture upon which more specific architectures can be based
- D. It is a model of application components and application services software, including brokering applications
NEW QUESTION 2
Complete the sentence. In a gap analysis, a building block that appears in the Target Architecture but does not appear in the Baseline Architecture indicates ______
- A. nonconformant solution building blocks
- B. an error has occurred and the architecture must be re-evaluated
- C. requirements have not been properly documented
- D. functionality that should be eliminated
- E. a new function that must be built or procured
NEW QUESTION 3
Which one of the following is the most generic artifact in the Architecture Continuum?
- A. Common Systems Architecture
- B. Foundation Architecture
- C. Industry Architecture
- D. Organization Specific Architecture
- E. Product Line Architecture
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following best describes the Standards Information Base?
- A. A repository area holding a description of the organization specific architecture framework and method
- B. A repository area holding a record of the governance activity across the enterprise
- C. A repository area holding guidelines and templates used to create new architectures
- D. A repository area holding processes to support governance of the Architecture Repository
- E. A repository area holding specifications to which architectures must conform
NEW QUESTION 5
Complete the sentence. TOGAF 9 Part III provides techniques, such as developing principles and gap analysis, to support tasks within the _______
- A. Architecture Capability Framework
- B. Architecture Continuum
- C. Architecture Development Method
- D. Architecture Landscape
- E. Architecture Repository
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following describes a purpose of an Architecture Compliance review?
- A. Identifying business transformation risks for an architecture project
- B. Identifying where standards may require modification
- C. Identifying relationships between management frameworks
- D. Identifying stakeholders and their concerns
NEW QUESTION 7
Complete the sentence. During the implementation of an architecture, if the original Architecture Definition and requirements are not suitable, a ______ may be submitted to initiate further architecture work.
- A. Capability Assessment
- B. Change Request
- C. Requirements Impact Analysis
- D. Statement of Architecture Work
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is NOT an objective for Phase B, Business Architecture?
- A. Defining the Strategic Business Plan
- B. Describing the Baseline Business Architecture
- C. Developing the Target Business Architecture
- D. Selecting relevant viewpoints for key stakeholders "Pass Any Exa
- E. Any Time."
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following architectures in the Architecture Continuum contains the most re-usable architecture
- A. Common Systems Architectures
- B. Foundation Architectures
- C. Industry Architectures
- D. Organization-Specific Architectures
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is a re-usable artifact that is used to create architecture models addressing stakeholder concerns?
- A. Catalog
- B. Matrix
- C. Diagram
- D. View
- E. Viewpoint
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following describes a purpose of an Architecture Compliance review?
- A. To define the capabilities of the organization
- B. To communicate the technical readiness of the project
- C. To evaluate the readiness of the organization to undergo change
- D. To produce a new Request for Architecture Work
NEW QUESTION 12
Which section of the TOGAF document describes the processes, skills and roles to establish and operate an architecture function within an enterprise?
- A. Part II: Architecture Development Method
- B. Part III: ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- C. Part IV: Architecture Content Framework
- D. Part VI: TOGAF Reference Models
- E. Part VII: Architecture Capability Framework
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following best describes the purpose of the Business Scenarios technique?
- A. To guide decision making throughput the enterprise
- B. To catch errors in a project architecture early
- C. To identify and understand requirements
- D. To identify risk when implementing an architecture project
- E. To highlight shortfalls between the baseline and target architectures
NEW QUESTION 14
What document is used to initiate a TOGAF ADM cycle?
- A. Architecture Roadmap
- B. Statement of Architecture Work
- C. Architecture Landscape
- D. Request for Architecture Work
- E. Architecture Vision
NEW QUESTION 15
Which one of the following best describes the Architecture Vision document?
- A. An agreement between development partners and the sponsor on architecture deliverables
- B. A description of how the new capability will address stakeholder concerns
- C. A description of the scope and approach for completion of the architecture project
- D. A set of quantitative statements outlining requirements on the implementation
- E. A set of rules and guidelines to support fulfilling the mission of the organization
NEW QUESTION 16
In which Phase of the TOGAF ADM are the Architecture Roadmap and the Implementation and Migration Plan integrated with other change activity in the enterprise?
- A. PhaseA
- B. PhaseD
- C. PhaseE
- D. PhaseF
- E. PhaseG
NEW QUESTION 17
Which phase of the ADM is an on-going activity that is visited throughout a TOGAF architecture project?
- A. Architecture Change Management
- B. Implementation governance
- C. Migration planning
- D. Preliminary Phase
- E. Requirements Management
NEW QUESTION 18
An ADM cycle can be used to establish an Architecture Capability within an organization. Which architecture produced in such a cycle would describe the architecture processes and organization structure?
- A. Business Architecture
- B. Application Architecture
- C. Technology Architecture
- D. Data Architecture
- E. Transition Architecture
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is described by the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework as a type of artifact that shows relationships between things?
- A. Building Block
- B. Catalog
- C. Diagram
- D. Matrix
- E. Deliverable
NEW QUESTION 20
Which one of the following is an objective of Phase A of the TOGAF ADM?
- A. To allocate the resources needed to implement the architecture project
- B. To define the framework that is going to be used to develop the enterprise architecture
- C. To define an IT Strategy that maps out the technology infrastructure
- D. To prepare a Solution Architecture for the enterprise
- E. To secure formal approval to proceed
NEW QUESTION 21
Which ADM phase is responsible for assessing the performance of the architecture and making
recommendations for change?
- A. Phase A
- B. Phase E
- C. Phase F
- D. Phase G
- E. Phase H
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full OG0-093 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/OG0-093/ (New 363 Q&As Version)