OG0-093 | How Many Questions Of OG0-093 Exam Engine
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our OG0-093 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam. Latest The-Open-Group OG0-093 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try The-Open-Group OG0-093 Brain Dumps First.
Check OG0-093 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Complete the sentence. According to TOGAF, all the following are responsibilities of an Architecture Board, except _______ .
- A. Allocating resources for architecture projects
- B. Decision making for changes in the architecture
- C. Enforcing Architecture Compliance
- D. Improving the maturity of the organization's architecture discipline
- E. Production of governance materials
NEW QUESTION 2
The TOGAF ADM uses version numbering to illustrate the evolution of Baseline and Target Architecture Definitions. Which version number is used to indicate a high-level outline of the architecture?
- A. Version 0.1
- B. Version 0.7
- C. Version 1.0
- D. Version 0.9
- E. Version 0.5
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following are considered as generic Building Blocks in the Solutions Continuum?
- A. Common Systems Solutions
- B. Foundation Solutions
- C. Industry Solutions
- D. Organization-Specific Solutions
- E. Strategic Solutions
NEW QUESTION 4
The TOGAF Architecture Capability Framework recommends use of an ADM cycle for establishing an architecture practice. In this scenario, which of the following would describe the organizational structure for the architecture practice?
- A. Technology Architecture
- B. Business Architecture
- C. Transition Architecture
- D. Application Architecture
- E. Data Architecture
NEW QUESTION 5
Please read this scenario prior to answering the question
Your role is consultant to the Lead Architect within a company that manufactures electromechanical devices. The company is organized as independent operational divisions.
The company has a mature Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice and uses the TOGAF standard for the basis of its architecture framework. In addition to the EA program, the company has a number of management frameworks in use, including business planning, portfolio/project management, and operations management. The EA program is sponsored by the CIO.
A strategic architecture has been approved that includes consolidation of multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications that have been operating in several of the divisions’ production facilities. The
goal is to replace the functionality of the existing applications with a new ERP product running as a single instance in the company’s primary data center.
Each division has completed the Architecture Definition documentation required to tailor and configure the environment to meet its own specific manufacturing requirements.
The enterprise architects have analyzed the key corporate change attributes and implementation constraints. A consolidated gap analysis has been completed which has identified the gaps across the Business, Data, Application, and Technology domains.
Using the results of the gap analysis, the architects have reviewed the requirements, dependencies and interoperability requirements needed to integrate the new ERP environment into the existing environment. The architects have completed the Business Transformation Readiness Assessment started in Phase A. Based on all of these factors they have produced a risk assessment.
The implementation process is estimated to take four years. Because of the risks posed by the complexity of the current environment, a phased approach is needed to implement the target architectures. The Implementation and Migration Plan v0.1, the draft Architecture Roadmap, and the Capability Assessment deliverables are now complete.
You have been asked to recommend the next steps to prepare the final Implementation and Migration Plan. Based on the TOGAF standard, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You would assess how the plan impacts the other frameworks in use in the organizatio
- B. The plan should be coordinated with the business planning, portfolio/project management and operations management framework
- C. You would then assign a business value to each project, considering available resources and priorities for the project
- D. Finally, you would generate the Implementation and Migration Plan.
- E. You would apply the Business Value Assessment Technique to prioritize the implementation projects and project increment
- F. The assessment should focus on return on investment and performance evaluation criteria that can be used to monitor the progress of the architecture transformatio
- G. You would confirm the Transition Architecture phases using an Architecture Definition Increments Table to list the project
- H. You would then document the lessons learned and generate the final plan.
- I. You would place the strategic Architecture Definition and Transition Architectures under configuration control as part of the ongoing architecture development cycl
- J. This will ensure that the architecture remains relevant and responsive to the needs of the enterpris
- K. You would then produce an Implementation Governance Model to manage the lessons learned prior to finalizing the pla
- L. You recommend that lessons learned be accepted by the Architecture Board as changes to the architecture without review.
- M. You would conduct a series of Compliance Assessments to ensure that the implementation team is implementing the architecture according to the contrac
- N. The Compliance Assessment should verify that the implementation team is using the proper development methodolog
- O. It should include deployment of monitoring tools and ensure that performance targets are being me
- P. If they are not met, then changes to performance requirements should be identified and updated in the Implementation and Migration Plan.
NEW QUESTION 6
In which phase of the TOGAF ADM are Gap Analysis results from earlier phases consolidated?
- A. Phase D
- B. Phase E
- C. Phase F
- D. Phase G
- E. Phase H
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following best describes the need for the ADM process to be governed?
- A. To enable development of reference architectures
- B. To enable a fast response to market changes
- C. To build a top-down, all-inclusive architecture description
- D. To permit the architecture domains to be integrated
- E. To verify that the method is being applied correctly
NEW QUESTION 8
In which ADM phase is the Implementation and Migration Plan coordinated with other activities in the enterprise?
- A. Phase A
- B. Phase G
- C. Phase E
- D. Phase H
- E. Phase F
NEW QUESTION 9
According to the TOGAF Document Categorization Model, which category describes a technique that is referenced by processes categorized as TOGAF Core and TOGAF Mandated?
- A. TOGAF Guidelines and Techniques
- B. TOGAF Recommended
- C. TOGAF Supporting
- D. TOGAF Extension
NEW QUESTION 10
Which section of the TOGAF template for Architecture Principles should describe situations where one principle would be given precedence over another?
- A. Implications
- B. Name
- C. Rationale
- D. Statement
- E. Trade-oils
NEW QUESTION 11
Complete the sentence. The Requirements Management process is used to _______ .
- A. develop requirements for Transition Architectures that deliver business value
- B. dispose of, address and prioritize architecture requirements
- C. organize architecture requirements throughout the ADM cycle
- D. review business requirements
- E. validate requirements between ADM phases
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following best describes the Reference Library within the Architecture Repository?
- A. Guidelines and templates used to create new architectures
- B. Processes to support governance of the Architecture Repository
- C. A description of the organization specific architecture framework and method
- D. Specifications to which architectures must conform
- E. A record of the governance activity across the enterprise
NEW QUESTION 13
In which Phase of the ADM does the business scenario technique figure most prominently?
- A. Preliminary
- B. Architecture Vision
- C. Business Architecture
- D. Information Systems Architectures
- E. Technology Architecture
NEW QUESTION 14
In Phases B, C, and D which is the final step in each phase?
- A. Conduct formal stakeholder review
- B. Create Architecture Definition Document
- C. Define Roadmap components
- D. Perform gap analysis
- E. Select reference models, viewpoints and tools
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following does the TOGAF document define as architectural work product that describes an aspect of the architecture?
- A. Application Platform Interface
- B. Artifact
- C. Building Block
- D. Deliverable
- E. Framework
NEW QUESTION 16
Complete the sentence. In TOGAF, every architecture view has an associated _______ that describes it, at least implicitly.
- A. architecture building block
- B. architecture model
- C. architecture vision
- D. requirement
- E. viewpoint
NEW QUESTION 17
According to TOGAF, in which sequence should Application Architecture and Data Architecture be developed in Phase C?
- A. Application Architecture should be developed first, then Data Architecture
- B. Application Architecture should be developed concurrently with Data Architecture
- C. Data Architecture should be developed first, then Application Architecture
- D. Application Architecture and Data Architecture may be developed in either sequence
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following best describes the TOGAF Architecture Governance Framework?
- A. An approach to ensure the effectiveness of an organization's architectures
- B. An architecture of building blocks and corresponding standards, together with associated graphics
- C. An example set of Architecture Principles
- D. A reference model that includes information provider applications and brokering applications
- E. A model intended to assist with the release management of the TOGAF specification itself
NEW QUESTION 19
In the Preliminary Phase, which of the following drives the requirements and performance metrics when
scoping the enterprise architecture work?
- A. Architecture governance
- B. Business imperatives
- C. Solution architecture
- D. Service level agreements
- E. Time horizon
NEW QUESTION 20
Complete the sentence. The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM) is an example of a (n) ______ Architecture reference model
- A. Application
- B. Business
- C. Data
- D. Technology
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following describes an objective of the Preliminary Phase?
- A. Ensure conformance requirements for the target architecture are defined
- B. Develop the Implementation and Migration Plan
- C. Operate the governance framework
- D. Establish the architecture governance processes
- E. Develop the Architecture Vision document
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest OG0-093 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com OG0-093 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/OG0-093/ (363 Q&As Dumps)