OG0-093 | What Validated OG0-093 Real Exam Is
It is impossible to pass The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Actualtests soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed The-Open-Group OG0-093 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Update OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 practice guides.
Online OG0-093 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
According to TOGAF, which of the following is the usual approach for developing the Baseline Business Architecture if no architecture or few architecture assets exist?
- A. Bottom up
- B. Envisioning
- C. Extensive
- D. Refactoring
- E. Top down
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following best describes the Standards Information Base?
- A. A repository area that defines the parameters, structures, and processes to support governance.
- B. A repository area that describes the organization specific architecture framework and methodologies.
- C. A repository area that provides guidelines, templates, and pattern used to create new architectures.
- D. A repository area that lists a set of specifications to which architectures must conform
- E. A repository area that provides a record of the governance activity across the enterprise.
NEW QUESTION 3
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
You are the Lead Architect for a firm that manufactures ball bearings used in industrial equipment applications. They have manufacturing operations in several cities in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The firm has traditionally allowed each manufacturing plant to drive its own production planning systems. Each plant has its own custom Materials Requirements Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Bill of Materials, and Shop Floor Control systems.
"Just In Time" manufacturing techniques are used to minimize wastes caused by excessive inventory and work in process. The increasingly competitive business environment has compelled the firm to improve its business capability to be more responsive to the needs of industrial customers. To support this capability, the firm has decided to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that will enable it to better coordinate its manufacturing capacity to match the demands for its products across all plants. In addition, there are also new European regulations coming into force to which their manufacturing processes must conform in the next six months.
As part of the implementation process, the Enterprise Architecture (EA) department has begun to implement an architecture process based on TOGAF 9. The CIO is the sponsor of the activity. The Chief Architect has directed that the program should include formal modeling using the Architecture Content Framework and the TOGAF Content Metamodel. This will enable support for the architecture tooling that the firm uses for its EA program.
The Chief Architect has stated that in order to model the complex manufacturing process it will be necessary to model processes that are event-driven. Also, in order to consolidate applications across several data centers it will be necessary to model the location of IT assets. In particular, the end goal is to have the single ERP application running in a single data center.
Currently the project is in the Preliminary Phase, and the architects are tailoring the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and Architecture Content Framework to fit into the corporate environment.
Refer to the Scenario
You have been asked to recommend a response to the Chief Architect's request to tailor the TOGAF Content Metamodel.
Based on TOGAF 9, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You recommend that the architecture team incorporate the Process Modeling and Infrastructure Consolidation extensions into their tailored Content Metamode
- B. As the environment is process-centric this will enable them to model the manufacturing processes and store information to support regulatory complianc
- C. It also includes views useful for managing the consolidation of applications into a single data center.
- D. You recommend that the architecture team incorporate the Process Modeling and Governance extensions into their tailored Content Metamode
- E. This is suitable as this is a significant IT change that will impact its operational model
- F. This will ensure that they include specific entities and attributes that will allow them to model the event-driven nature of the manufacturing processes more precisely.
- G. You recommend that the architecture team incorporates the Governance and Motivation Extensions into their tailored Content Metamode
- H. This would allow modeling of the target milestones they want to achieve with this consolidation of application to a single data cente
- I. These extensions will also enable demonstration of regulatory compliance for the manufacturing process.
- J. You recommend that the architecture team incorporates the Data and Services Extensions into their tailored Content Metamode
- K. This would allow modeling of the location of IT assets and ensure regulatory compliance for the manufacturing proces
- L. It will also allow for identification of redundant duplication of capability which will be needed for a successful consolidation to a single data center.
NEW QUESTION 4
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
You are serving as the Lead Architect for a chain of convenience stores. The stores operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and use cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) technology to manage their sales and inventory.
Cloud-based POS systems store all user data, including sales and inventory in a remote server.
The cloud-based systems collect real-time data to support ordering and product selection decisions including the tailoring of product assortment based on sales history, customer demographics as well as the next day's weather forecast. In many cases, several stores are located in neighboring areas. This strategy makes distribution to each store cheaper, as well as making multiple deliveries per day possible. The stores also act as self-service delivery locations for a large online retailer which further increases the number of potential customers entering the stores.
An Enterprise Architecture practice exists within the company, with the CEO and CIO as joint sponsors. They have decided to adopt TOGAF standard within the practice and the first project is to restructure the Enterprise Architecture so that it can better support the existing environment and accommodate future changes of strategy within the company.
The CIO has stated that the following issues need to be addressed in the restructuring:
They need to address problems with data quality and inconsistent data in order to support better decision making and analysis.
The architecture should focus on the needs of the business, not technology
To remain competitive, new products and promotions must undergo market trials and if these are successful, deployed across the retail chain. Information systems must be able to manage changes and updates without undue delays.
Refer to the Scenario
[Note: You should assume that the company has adopted the example set of principles that are listed and defined in TOGAF, Section 23.6. You may need to refer to Chapter 23 of the reference text in order to answer this question.]
You have been asked to identify the most relevant architecture principles for the current situation.
Based on TOGAF, which of the following is the best answer? [Note: The ordering of the principles listed in
each answer is not significant.]
- A. Interoperability, Data is Accessible, Data is Shared, Requirements Based Change, Control Technical Diversity
- B. Requirements Based Change, Business Continuity, Common Vocabulary and Data Definitions, Data Trustee, Responsive Change Management
- C. IT Responsibility, Data Security, Ease of Use, Service Orientation, Common Use Applications
- D. Interoperability, Maximize Benefit to the Enterprise, Data Trustee, Data is an Asset, Responsive Change Management
NEW QUESTION 5
Complete the sentence. There are five criteria that distinguish a good set of principles: Understandable, Robust, Complete, Consistent and _____.
- A. Agile
- B. Dynamic
- C. Comprehensive
- D. Rational
- E. Stable
NEW QUESTION 6
Complete the sentence. TOGAF covers the development of four architecture domains, Business, Data, Technology and _______.
- A. Application
- B. Capability
- C. Segment
- D. Transition
- E. Vision
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following does the TOGAF standard describe as a package of functionality defined to meet business needs across an organization?
- A. An application
- B. An architecture viewpoint
- C. A building block
- D. A deliverable
- E. A solution architecture
NEW QUESTION 8
Complete the sentence. In TOGAF, architecture viewpoints represent _______
- A. observations of the CIO/CTO
- B. opinions of the sponsors
- C. observations of the architect staff
- D. concerns of stakeholders
- E. stakeholder requirements
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following best describes the purpose of the Statement of Architecture Work?
- A. It contains an assessment of the current architecture requirements
- B. It defines the scope and approach to complete an architecture project
- C. It is sent from the sponsor and triggers the start of an architecture development cycle
- D. It provides a high-level aspirational view of the end architecture project
- E. It provides a schedule for implementation of the target architecture
NEW QUESTION 10
Which one of the following is a key objective of Phase A of the TOGAF ADM?
- A. To create a roadmap that describes the evolution of the architecture over time
- B. To prepare a Solution Architecture for the enterprise
- C. To define an IT Strategy that maps out the technology infrastructure
- D. To allocate the resources needed to implement the architecture project
- E. To articulate an Architecture Vision
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following does TOGAF provide as a set of reference materials for establishing an architecture function within an organization?
- A. Architecture Content Framework
- B. Technical Reference Model
- C. Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- D. Architecture Development Method
- E. Architecture Capability Framework
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following is recommended to define requirements and articulate the Architecture Vision created in Phase A?
- A. Business scenario
- B. Impact analysis
- C. Mission statement
- D. Requirements analysis
- E. Solution architecture
NEW QUESTION 13
According to TOGAF, when creating views for a particular architecture, what is the recommended first step?
- A. Design a viewpoint to address all stakeholder concerns
- B. Develop views for the target architecture first
- C. Ensure completeness of the architecture
- D. Refer to existing libraries of viewpoints, to identify one for re-use
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is described by the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework as a type of artifact that shows lists of things?
- A. Building Block
- B. Catalog
- C. Diagram
- D. Matrix
- E. Deliverable
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements best describes the Requirements Management process?
- A. The review of business requirements within the TOGAF ADM
- B. The prioritization and disposal of architecture requirements
- C. The management of architecture requirements throughput the ADM cycle
- D. The development of requirements that deliver business value
- E. The development of requirements for ADM Phase A
NEW QUESTION 16
In the Solutions Continuum, which of the following is the correct order of Solutions from most-specific to most-generic?
- A. Common Systems, Foundation, Industry, Organization-Specific
- B. Organization-Specific, Industry, Foundation, Common Systems
- C. Foundation, Common Systems, Industry, Organization-Specific
- D. Industry, Foundation, Common Systems, Organization-Specific
- E. Organization-Specific, Industry, Common Systems, Foundation
NEW QUESTION 17
Complete the sentence. According to TOGAF, the simplest way of thinking about the Enterprise Continuum is as a ______
- A. Configuration Database
- B. library of architecture artifacts
- C. Requirements Management System
- D. Standards Information Base
- E. view of the Architecture Repository
NEW QUESTION 18
Which ADM phase includes establishing the Architecture Capability and definition of Architecture Principles?
- A. Phase B: Business Architecture
- B. Preliminary Phase
- C. Phase A: Architecture Vision
- D. Phase F: Migration Planning
- E. Phase C: Data Architecture
NEW QUESTION 19
Complete the sentence. A server consolidation project that does not change the operating characteristics of the applications would require _______.
- A. a complete ADM cycle
- B. a complete re-architecting change
- C. a full revision of the enterprise architecture
- D. an incremental change
- E. a simplification change
NEW QUESTION 20
In which ADM phase is the goal to ensure that the architecture achieves its original target business value?
- A. Phase E
- B. Phase F
- C. Phase G
- D. Phase H
- E. Preliminary Phase
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements about TOGAF Building Blocks and their use in the ADM cycle is correct?
- A. Building Blocks become more implementation-specific in Phase E
- B. Building Blocks in phases D, E and F are evolved to a common pattern of steps
- C. Building Blocks should be identified in abstract form as part of the Preliminary Phase
- D. Building Blocks should be first selected in Phase D
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version OG0-093 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/OG0-093-dumps.html (New 363 Q&As)