P9530-039 | IBM P9530-039 Q&A 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the IBM P9530-039 exam by using 100% Guarantee IBM IBM WebSphere MQ Technical Sales Mastery Test v2 questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update P9530-039 Exam and find the same core area P9530-039 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In order to run MQv7 on a distributed platform with earlier versions of WebSphere MQ running on the same physical server, what must you do?
- A. This configuration is not allowed.
- B. Install MQv7 into a different directory than previous versions.
- C. Map listeners to different ports.
- D. Both B and C.
NEW QUESTION 2
On distributed systems, to determine the access rights a user has to a WebSphere MQ object which entity most accurately describes where to look?
- A. Access control lists
- B. Object authorities
- C. Object rights
- D. Object privileges
What is the holding queue for messages that cannot be delivered to the destination queues?
A. Dead-letter queue
B. Backout queue
C. Transmission queue
D. Undeliverable messages are simply discarded from the system.
NEW QUESTION 3
What authorization rights must a user have in order to retrieve messages from a queue without removing the message from the queue?
- A. Inquire
- B. Display
- C. Get
- D. Browse
NEW QUESTION 4
If a .NET program using WebSphere MQ wishes to communicate with a Java program using WebSphere MQ, which of the following is NOT true?
- A. The Java program can use the WebSphere MQ classes for Java.
- B. The .NET program can use the WebSphere MQ classes for .NET.
- C. The Java program can use the WebSphere MQ classes for JMS.
- D. The .NET program can use the WebSphere MQ classes for NMS.
NEW QUESTION 5
When an MQ application running on a distributed platform connects to a local queue manager, which statement is TRUE regarding security checks?
- A. The queue manager uses the operating system userid associated with the MQ application.
- B. The queue manager authenticates the MQ application using the userid and password as passed in the MQCONN call.
- C. The queue manager examines the value of the MCAUSER field.
- D. The queue manager examines the value of the SSLPEER field.
NEW QUESTION 6
What commands are used to start and stop MQ tracing?
- A. mqtrace and mqstop
- B. trace and endtrace
- C. strmqtrc and endmqtrc
- D. traceon and traceoff
NEW QUESTION 7
In order to write messages to a queue what operation must be done first?
- A. Connect to the queue
- B. Verify queue is empty
- C. Set the queue to read/write mode
- D. Open the queue
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the name of the command-line administrative interface?
- A. CLI
- B. MQE
- C. MQSC
- D. MQA
NEW QUESTION 9
100% Valid and Newest Version P9530-039 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/P9530-039-dumps.html (New 31 Q&As)