PMI-ACP | The Up To The Minute Guide To PMI-ACP Pdf Exam
Your success in PMI PMI-ACP is our sole target and we develop all our PMI-ACP braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our PMI-ACP study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. PMI-ACP Practice Exams for PMI PMI-ACP are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online PMI-ACP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
During which activity is the sequence of numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 often used?
- A. Denoting development sequence
- B. Estimating development hours
- C. Indicating priority of a story
- D. Estimating points of a story
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a high-level representation of the features or themes that are to be delivered in each release?
- A. Release plan
- B. Product roadmap
- C. Iteration plan
- D. Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 3
Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a rapid cycle of:
- A. Requirements, coding, and testing.
- B. Testing, coding, and refactoring.
- C. Testing, refactoring, and validation.
- D. Requirements, coding, and refactoring.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is one of the main benefits that Lean portfolio management provides to a business?
- A. Maximizing work-in-progress
- B. Quality and thoughtfulness
- C. Line of sight to business needs
- D. Maximizing multitasking
NEW QUESTION 5
User stories are temporary artifacts. They are considered relevant until the:
- A. Team completes them.
- B. End of the project.
- C. Release is complete.
- D. End of the sprint.
NEW QUESTION 6
The best reason for extreme character personas in writing user stories is to:
- A. Identify errors in product design and testing.
- B. Help identify user stories that would otherwise be missed.
- C. Provide precision to support vague user concepts.
- D. Provide value to the Sprint planning session.
NEW QUESTION 7
Who is responsible for determining the business value of each feature?
- A. Product Owner
- B. Steering committee
- C. ScrumMaster
- D. Team
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the first thing that a team should do to estimate user stories for a project?
- A. Sort the user stories according to priority.
- B. Schedule a team meeting to understand them.
- C. Define the story points measure.
- D. Estimate through function point analysis.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the best description of the relationship between Scrum and extremeProgramming(XP)?
- A. XP is a component of Scrum.
- B. The principles of each are often complementary.
- C. Scrum is a component of XP.
- D. The principles of each are often contradictory.
NEW QUESTION 10
The advantage of face-to-face collaboration emphasized in eXtreme Programming (XP) is that it:
- A. allows team members to use common language in their design and code.
- B. delays feedback much more than scheduled inspections.
- C. eliminates communication delays and misunderstandings.
- D. allows team members to correct some mistakes on the fly.
NEW QUESTION 11
Team velocity is used to:
- A. Measure the percentage of features completed.
- B. Judge productivity within the iteration.
- C. Predict schedules for mature teams.
- D. Give feedback on delivered value.
NEW QUESTION 12
Team A is producing 61 points per iteration and Team B is producing 20 points per iteration. Team A has more senior engineers. A manager demands that Team B match Team A’s points in the next iteration. Based on this information, it is reasonable to tell the manager that:
- A. it is impossible to compare two separate teams on points alone.
- B. Team B’s points will match Team A if Team B gets more senior engineers.
- C. Team B must have help self-organizing so their points match Team A.
- D. Team B’s points will increase if the Product Owner becomes more involved.
NEW QUESTION 13
The most powerful capability of Scrum teams is that they:
- A. Work in timeboxed sprints.
- B. Are self-organized and empowered.
- C. Work from a prioritized backlog.
- D. Value individuals and interactions.
NEW QUESTION 14
Collaboration can be defined as working together to jointly produce a deliverable or make a decision, whereas coordination is:
- A. Agreeing on a due date.
- B. Sharing information.
- C. Agreeing on the design.
- D. Pair programming.
NEW QUESTION 15
The best approach to estimate the work on a project when using story points is to have:
- A. Team members assign estimates by averaging Planning Poker cards.
- B. The most senior team member prepare the estimates.
- C. Two or three senior team members estimate and take the average of their times.
- D. The team work together to agree on estimates in a group setting.
NEW QUESTION 16
In Agile projects, the technique in which planning is done at three distinct horizons is known as:
- A. Monte Carlo Analysis.
- B. Portfolio Management.
- C. DelphiTechnique.
- D. Progressive Elaboration.
NEW QUESTION 17
According to the fundamental principles of Lean Management, errors result from:
- A. Inadequate user requirements and documentation.
- B. Misjudgment made by project teams and operations staff.
- C. Flaws in development and production systems.
- D. Insufficient management oversight of projects and operations.
NEW QUESTION 18
The purpose of "setting the stage'' in a project retrospective is to:
- A. Restate the goal of the meeting and create an open atmosphere.
- B. Review the scope statement and summarize project results.
- C. Elevate the team's morale and ensure that everyone participates.
- D. Describe the next Iteration and discuss lessons learned.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following statements is an accurate value statement of the Agile Manifesto?
- A. People and places over processes and guidelines
- B. Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- C. Working software over complete specifications
- D. Managing change over managing a plan
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Easily pass PMI-ACP Exam with 145 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com PMI-ACP Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/PMI-ACP-dumps/ (145 New Questions)