PMP | Accurate PMP Dumps Questions 2019
We provide which are the best for clearing PMP test, and to get certified by PMP Project Management Professional. The covers all the knowledge points of the real PMP exam. Crack your PMP PMP Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online PMP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following tools and techniques is used in the Verify Scope process?
- A. Inspection
- B. Variance analysis
- C. Expert judgment
- D. Decomposition
NEW QUESTION 2
Activities on the critical path have which type of float?
- A. Zero free float
- B. Zero or negative float
- C. Negative and positive float
- D. Zero or positive float
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is an output of the Monitor and Control Project Work process?
- A. Change requests
- B. Performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Project management plan
NEW QUESTION 4
Which activity involves ensuring that the composition of a projects configuration items is correct?
- A. Configuration Identification
- B. Configuration Status Accounting
- C. Configuration Verification and Audit
- D. Configuration Quality Assurance
NEW QUESTION 5
The scope management plan and scope baseline are contained in:
- A. organizational process assets
- B. a requirements traceability matrix
- C. the project charter
- D. the project management plan
NEW QUESTION 6
An electronics firm authorizes a new project to develop a faster, cheaper, and smaller laptop after improvements in the industry and electronics technology. With which of the following strategic considerations is this project mainly concerned?
- A. Customer request
- B. Market demand
- C. Technological advance
- D. Strategic opportunity
NEW QUESTION 7
The degree, amount, or volume of risk that an organization or individual will withstand is known as its risk:
- A. Analysis
- B. Appetite
- C. Tolerance
- D. Response
NEW QUESTION 8
Which process in Project Time Management includes reserve analysis as a tool or technique?
- A. Estimate Activity Resources
- B. Sequence Activities
- C. Estimate Activity Durations
- D. Develop Schedule
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement correctly describes the value of a business case?
- A. It provides the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment.
- B. It provides for alternative dispute resolution procedures in event of contract default.
- C. It offers one of several alternative scenarios which assist in performing qualitative risk analysis.
- D. It is used to help a project manager understand the scope of commercial advantages.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is the primary output of the Identify Risks process?
- A. Risk management plan
- B. Risk register
- C. Change requests
- D. Risk response plan
NEW QUESTION 11
Units of measure, level of precision, level of accuracy, control thresholds, and rules of performance measurement are examples of items that are established in the:
- A. Cost management plan.
- B. Work performance information.
- C. Quality management plan.
- D. Work breakdown structure.
NEW QUESTION 12
In the Estimate Activity Durations process, productivity metrics and published commercial
information inputs are part of the:
- A. enterprise environmental factors.
- B. organizational process assets.
- C. project management plan,
- D. project funding requirements.
NEW QUESTION 13
Decomposition, rolling wave planning, and templates are all tools and techniques for which of the following?
- A. Define Activities
- B. Estimate Activity Durations
- C. Develop Schedule
- D. Sequence Activities
NEW QUESTION 14
Requirements documentation will typically contain at least:
- A. Stakeholder requirements, staffing requirements, and transition requirements.
- B. Business requirements, the stakeholder register, and functional requirements.
- C. Stakeholder impact, budget requirements, and communications requirements.
- D. Business objectives, stakeholder impact, and functional requirements.
NEW QUESTION 15
During which process would stakeholders provide formal acceptance of the completed project scope?
- A. Perform Quality Control
- B. Verify Scope
- C. Control Scope
- D. Develop Schedule
NEW QUESTION 16
Perform Quality Control is accomplished by:
- A. Identifying quality standards that are relevant to the project and determining how to satisfy them.
- B. Monitoring and recording the results of executing the quality activities to assess performance and recommend necessary changes.
- C. Ensuring that the entire project team has been adequately trained in quality assurance processes.
- D. Applying Monte Carlo, sampling, Pareto analysis, and benchmarking techniques to ensure conformance to quality standards.
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/PMP/ (New 918 Q&As Version)