PMP | Precise PMP Braindumps 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the PMP PMP exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try PMP PMP Brain Dumps First.
Check PMP free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The process of monitoring the status of the project to update project progress and manage changes to the schedule baseline is:
- A. Control Schedule.
- B. Quality Control.
- C. Perform Integrated Change Control.
- D. Develop Schedule.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Knowledge Area is concerned with the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information?
- A. Project Integration Management
- B. Project Communications Management
- C. Project Information Management System (PIMS)
- D. Project Scope Management
NEW QUESTION 3
Retreating from an actual or potential conflict or postponing the issue to be better prepared or to be resolved by others describes which of the five general techniques for managing conflict?
- A. Smooth/accommodate
- B. Withdraw/avoid
- C. Compromise/reconcile
- D. Force/direct
NEW QUESTION 4
A contract management plan is a subsidiary of what other type of plan?
- A. Resource plan
- B. Project management plan
- C. Cost control plan
- D. Expected monetary value plan
NEW QUESTION 5
Which process involves aggregating the estimated costs of the individual schedule activities or work packages?
- A. Estimate Costs
- B. Estimate Activity Resources
- C. Control Costs
- D. Determine Budget
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is a means of reaching a group decision in which everyone agrees on a single course of action?
- A. Dictatorship
- B. Majority
- C. Plurality
- D. Unanimity
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a complete set of indexed contract documentation, including the closed contract?
- A. Procurement package
- B. Negotiated settlements
- C. Procurement file
- D. Procurement management plan
NEW QUESTION 8
An example of a group decision-making technique is:
- A. nominal group technique
- B. majority
- C. affinity diagram
- D. multi-criteria decision analysis
NEW QUESTION 9
The Closing Process Group includes which of the following Knowledge Areas?
- A. Project Risk Management and Project Procurement Management
- B. Project Integration Management and Project Procurement Management
- C. Project Risk Management and Project Integration Management
- D. Project Integration Management and Project Quality Management
NEW QUESTION 10
Which process requires implementation of approved changes?
- A. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- B. Monitor and Control Project Work
- C. Perform Integrated Change Control
- D. Close Project or Phase
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the name of the statistical method that helps identify which factors may influence
specific variables of a product or process under development or in production?
- A. Failure modes and effects analysis
- B. Design of experiments
- C. Quality checklist
- D. Risk analysis
NEW QUESTION 12
Change requests are an output from which Project Integration Management process?
- A. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- B. Develop Project Management Plan
- C. Close Project
- D. Develop Project Charter
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following are inputs into the Administer Procurements process?
- A. Payment systems, organizational process assets update, and claims administration
- B. Inspections and audits, contract change control system, and project management plan updates
- C. Procurement documents, performance reports, and approved change requests
- D. Project documents, seller proposals, and payment systems
NEW QUESTION 14
External organizations that have a special relationship with the enterprise and provide specialized expertise are called:
- A. Customers.
- B. Business partners.
- C. Sellers.
- D. Functional managers.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following consists of the detailed project scope statement and its associated WBS and WBS dictionary?
- A. Scope plan
- B. Product scope
- C. Scope management plan
- D. Scope baseline
NEW QUESTION 16
Which action is included in the Control Costs process?
- A. Identify how the project costs will be planned, structured, and controlled
- B. Determine policies, objectives, and responsibilities to satisfy stakeholder needs
- C. Develop an approximation of the monetary resources needed to complete project activities
- D. Monitor cost performance to isolate and understand variances from the approved cost baseline
Thanks for reading the newest PMP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com PMP dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/PMP/ (918 Q&As Dumps)