PMP | Top Quality PMP Braindumps 2019
Exam Code: PMP (), Exam Name: Project Management Professional, Certification Provider: PMP Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass PMP Exam.
Online PMP PMP free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following tools will be used to produce performance reports that provide information to stakeholders about project cost, schedule progress, and performance?
- A. Communications methods
- B. Reporting systems
- C. Forecasting methods
- D. Variance analysis
NEW QUESTION 2
Who is responsible for reviewing change requests and approving or rejecting the change requests?
- A. Change control board
- B. Project manager
- C. Project management office
- D. Project sponsor
NEW QUESTION 3
Project Stakeholder Management focuses on:
- A. project staff assignments
- B. project tea m acquisition
- C. managing conflicting interests
- D. communication methods
NEW QUESTION 4
A project manager requesting industry groups and consultants to recommend project intervention is relying on:
- A. Communication models.
- B. Stakeholder participation.
- C. Expert judgment
- D. Enterprise environmental factors.
Explanation: Topic 4, Monitoring and Controlling
NEW QUESTION 5
When a permitting agency takes longer than planned to issue a permit, this can be described as a risk:
- A. event.
- B. response,
- C. perception.
- D. impact.
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify Risks is part of which Process Group?
- A. Planning
- B. Executing
- C. Closing
- D. Initiating
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are outputs of Develop Project Team?
- A. Human resources plan changes and project staff assignment updates
- B. Project management plan updates and enterprise environmental factor updates
- C. Resource calendars and project management plan updates
- D. Team performance assessments and enterprise environmental factor updates
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is an input to Develop Human Resource Plan?
- A. Team performance assessment
- B. Roles and responsibilities
- C. Staffing management plan
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 9
Which document describes the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment?
- A. Cost baseline
- B. Service level agreement
- C. Memorandum of understanding
- D. Business case
NEW QUESTION 10
The process of aggregating the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish an authorized cost baseline is:
- A. Determine Budget.
- B. Baseline Budget.
- C. Control Costs.
- D. Estimate Costs.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which is the correct formula for calculating expected activity cost for three-point estimating?
- A. Ce = (C0 + 6Cm + Cp)/4
- B. Ce = (6C0 + Cm + Cp)/4
- C. Ce = (C0 + 4Cm + Cp)/6
- D. Ce = (C0 + C„, + 4Cp) / 6
NEW QUESTION 12
A stakeholder expresses a need not known to the project manager. The project manager most likely missed a step in which stakeholder management process?
- A. Plan Stakeholder Management
- B. Identify Stakeholders
- C. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- D. Control Stakeholder Engagement
NEW QUESTION 13
Resource calendars are included in the:
- A. staffing management plan.
- B. work breakdown structure (WBS).
- C. project communications plan.
- D. project charter.
NEW QUESTION 14
When would resource leveling be applied to a schedule model?
- A. Before constraints have been identified
- B. Before it has been analyzed by the critical path method
- C. After it has been analyzed by the critical path method
- D. After critical activities have been removed from the critical path
NEW QUESTION 15
The organization's perceived balance between risk taking and risk avoidance is reflected in the risk:
- A. Responses
- B. Appetite
- C. Tolerance
- D. Attitude
NEW QUESTION 16
The PV is $1000, EV is $2000, and AC is $1500. What is CPI?
- A. 1.33
- B. 2
- C. 0.75
- D. 0.5
Thanks for reading the newest PMP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection PMP dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/PMP/ (918 Q&As Dumps)