PMP | Breathing PMP Dumps Questions 2019
We offers . "Project Management Professional", also known as PMP exam, is a PMP Certification. This set of posts, Passing the PMP exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online PMP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The three types of estimates that PERT uses to define an approximate range for an activity’s cost are:
- A. Parametric, most likely, and analogous.
- B. Least likely, analogous, and realistic.
- C. Parametric, optimistic, and pessimistic.
- D. Most likely, optimistic, and pessimistic.
NEW QUESTION 2
The planned work contained in the lowest level of work breakdown structure (WBS) components is known as:
- A. Work packages.
- B. Accepted deliverables.
- C. The WBS dictionary.
- D. The scope baseline.
NEW QUESTION 3
An output of the Create WBS process is:
- A. Scope baseline.
- B. Project scope statement.
- C. Organizational process assets.
- D. Requirements traceability matrix.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a component of three-point estimates?
- A. Probabilistic
- B. Most likely
- C. Expected
- D. Anticipated
NEW QUESTION 5
Which index is the calculated projection of cost performance that must be achieved on the remaining work to meet a specified management goal?
- A. Estimate at completion
- B. Cost performance
- C. Schedule performance
- D. To-complete performance
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following choices is a contract closure tool or technique?
- A. Contract plan
- B. Procurement plan
- C. Closure process
- D. Procurement audits
NEW QUESTION 7
The basis of identification for current or potential problems to support later claims or new procurements is provided by:
- A. A risk urgency assessment.
- B. The scope baseline.
- C. Work performance information.
- D. Procurement audits.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which project document is updated in the Control Stakeholder Engagement process?
- A. Project reports
- B. Issue log
- C. Lessons learned documentation
- D. Work performance information
NEW QUESTION 9
Which cost estimate technique includes contingencies to account for cost uncertainty?
- A. Vendor bid analysis
- B. Three-point estimates
- C. Parametric estimating
- D. Reserve analysis
NEW QUESTION 10
An input used in developing the communications management plan is:
- A. Communication models.
- B. Enterprise environmental factors.
- C. Organizational communications,
- D. Organizational cultures and styles.
NEW QUESTION 11
A car company authorized a project to build more fuel-efficient cars in response to gasoline shortages. With which of the following strategic considerations was this project mainly concerned?
- A. Market demand
- B. Legal requirements
- C. Strategic Opportunity
- D. Technological advance
NEW QUESTION 12
Organizational process assets can be divided into which of the following two categories?
- A. Project files and corporate knowledge base
- B. Templates, and processes and procedures
- C. Standards, and processes and procedures
- D. Corporate knowledge base and processes and procedures
NEW QUESTION 13
Skills necessary for project management such as motivating to provide encouragement; listening actively; persuading a team to perform an action; and summarizing, recapping, and identifying next steps are known as:
- A. organizational skills
- B. technical skills
- C. communication skills
- D. hard skills
NEW QUESTION 14
Activity cost estimates are quantitative assessments of the probable costs required to:
- A. Create WBS.
- B. complete project work.
- C. calculate costs.
- D. Develop Project Management Plan.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of analysis systemically gathers and analyzes qualitative and quantitative information to determine which interests should be taken into account throughout the project?
- A. Product
- B. Cost-benefit
- C. Stakeholder
- D. Research
NEW QUESTION 16
The Process Group in which the internal and external stakeholders interact and influence the overall outcome of the project is the:
- A. Monitoring and Controlling Process Group.
- B. Initiating Process Group.
- C. Planning Process Group.
- D. Executing Process Group.
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/PMP/ (New 918 Q&As Version)