Professional-Cloud-Architect | Replace Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) Professional-Cloud-Architect Free Question
we provide Printable Google Professional-Cloud-Architect exam guide which are the best for clearing Professional-Cloud-Architect test, and to get certified by Google Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP). The Professional-Cloud-Architect Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real Professional-Cloud-Architect exam. Crack your Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check Professional-Cloud-Architect free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
For this question, refer to the TerramEarth case study.
The TerramEarth development team wants to create an API to meet the company's business requirements. You want the development team to focus their development effort on business value versus creating a custom framework. Which method should they use?
- A. Use Google App Engine with Google Cloud Endpoint
- B. Focus on an API for dealers and partners.
- C. Use Google App Engine with a JAX-RS Jersey Java-based framewor
- D. Focus on an API for the public.
- E. Use Google App Engine with the Swagger (open API Specification) framewor
- F. Focus on an API for the public.
- G. Use Google Container Engine with a Django Python containe
- H. Focus on an API for the public.
- I. Use Google Container Engine with a Tomcat container with the Swagger (Open API Specification) framewor
- J. Focus on an API for dealers and partners.
Develop, deploy, protect and monitor your APIs with Google Cloud Endpoints. Using an Open API Specification or one of our API frameworks, Cloud Endpoints gives you the tools you need for every phase of API development.
From scenario: Business Requirements
Decrease unplanned vehicle downtime to less than 1 week, without increasing the cost of carrying surplus inventory
Support the dealer network with more data on how their customers use their equipment to better position new products and services
Have the ability to partner with different companies – especially with seed and fertilizer suppliers in the fast-growing agricultural business – to create compelling joint offerings for their customers.
NEW QUESTION 2
For this question, refer to the TerramEarth case study
Your development team has created a structured API to retrieve vehicle data. They want to allow third parties to develop tools for dealerships that use this vehicle event data. You want to support delegated authorization against this data. What should you do?
- A. Build or leverage an OAuth-compatible access control system.
- B. Build SAML 2.0 SSO compatibility into your authentication system.
- C. Restrict data access based on the source IP address of the partner systems.
- D. Create secondary credentials for each dealer that can be given to the trusted third party.
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/go/authorizing-apps https://cloud.google.com/docs/enterprise/best-practices-for-enterprise-organizations#delegate_application_autho Delegate application authorization with OAuth2
Cloud Platform APIs support OAuth 2.0, and scopes provide granular authorization over the methods that are supported. Cloud Platform supports both service-account and user-account OAuth, also called three-legged OAuth.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your BigQuery project has several users. For audit purposes, you need to see how many queries each user ran in the last month.
- A. Connect Google Data Studio to BigQuer
- B. Create a dimension for the users and a metric for the amount of queries per user.
- C. In the BigQuery interface, execute a query on the JOBS table to get the required information.
- D. Use ‘bq show’ to list all job
- E. Per job, use ‘bq Is’ to list job information and get the required information.
- F. Use Cloud Audit Logging to view Cloud Audit Logs, and create a filter on the query operation to get the required information.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to enable your running Google Kubernetes Engine cluster to scale as demand for your application changes.
What should you do?
- A. Add additional nodes to your Kubernetes Engine cluster using the following command:gcloud container clusters resizeCLUSTER_Name – -size 10
- B. Add a tag to the instances in the cluster with the following command:gcloud compute instances add-tagsINSTANCE - -tags enable-autoscaling max-nodes-10
- C. Update the existing Kubernetes Engine cluster with the following command:gcloud alpha container clustersupdate mycluster - -enable-autoscaling - -min-nodes=1 - -max-nodes=10
- D. Create a new Kubernetes Engine cluster with the following command:gcloud alpha container clusterscreate mycluster - -enable-autoscaling - -min-nodes=1 - -max-nodes=10and redeploy your application
https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/concepts/cluster-autoscaler To enable autoscaling for an existing node pool, run the following command:
gcloud container clusters update [CLUSTER_NAME] --enable-autoscaling \--min-nodes 1 --max-nodes 10
--zone [COMPUTE_ZONE] --node-pool default-pool
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer wants to do resilience testing of their authentication layer. This consists of a regional managed instance group serving a public REST API that reads from and writes to a Cloud SQL instance.
What should you do?
- A. Engage with a security company to run web scrapes that look your users’ authentication data om malicious websites and notify you if any if found.
- B. Deploy intrusion detection software to your virtual machines to detect and log unauthorized access.
- C. Schedule a disaster simulation exercise during which you can shut off all VMs in a zone to see how your application behaves.
- D. Configure a red replica for your Cloud SQL instance in a different zone than the master, and then manually trigger a failover while monitoring KPIs for our REST API.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to evaluate your team readiness for a new GCP project. You must perform the evaluation and create a skills gap plan incorporates the business goal of cost optimization. Your team has deployed two GCP projects successfully to date. What should you do?
- A. Allocate budget for team trainin
- B. Set a deadline for the new GCP project.
- C. Allocate budget for team trainin
- D. Create a roadmap for your team to achieve Google Cloud certification based on job role.
- E. Allocate budget to hire skilled external consultant
- F. Set a deadline for the new GCP project.
- G. Allocate budget to hire skilled external consultant
- H. Create a roadmap for your team to achieve Google Cloud certification based on job role.
NEW QUESTION 7
For this question, refer to the Mountkirk Games case study.
Mountkirk Games has deployed their new backend on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You want to create a thorough testing process for new versions of the backend before they are released to the public. You want the testing environment to scale in an economical way. How should you design the process?
- A. Create a scalable environment in GCP for simulating production load.
- B. Use the existing infrastructure to test the GCP-based backend at scale.
- C. Build stress tests into each component of your application using resources internal to GCP to simulate load.
- D. Create a set of static environments in GCP to test different levels of load — for example, high, medium, and low.
From scenario: Requirements for Game Backend Platform
Dynamically scale up or down based on game activity
Connect to a managed NoSQL database service
Run customize Linux distro
NEW QUESTION 8
A news teed web service has the following code running on Google App Engine. During peak load, users report that they can see news articles they already viewed. What is the most likely cause of this problem?
- A. The session variable is local to just a single instance.
- B. The session variable is being overwritten in Cloud Datastore.
- C. The URL of the API needs to be modified to prevent caching.
- D. The HTTP Expires header needs to be set to -1 to stop caching.
NEW QUESTION 9
You created a pipeline that can deploy your source code changes to your infrastructure in instance groups for self healing.
One of the changes negatively affects your key performance indicator. You are not sure how to fix it and investigation could take up to a week. What should you do
- A. Log in to a server, and iterate a fix locally
- B. Change the instance group template to the previous one, and delete all instances.
- C. Revert the source code change and rerun the deployment pipeline
- D. Log into the servers with the bad code change, and swap in the previous code
NEW QUESTION 10
An application development team believes their current logging tool will not meet their needs for their new cloud-based product. They want a bettor tool to capture errors and help them analyze their historical log data. You want to help them find a solution that meets their needs, what should you do?
- A. Direct them to download and install the Google StackDriver logging agent.
- B. Send them a list of online resources about logging best practices.
- C. Help them define their requirements and assess viable logging tools.
- D. Help them upgrade their current tool to take advantage of any new features.
Help them define their requirements and assess viable logging tools. They know the requirements and the existing tools' problems. While it's true StackDriver Logging and Error Reporting possibly meet all their requirements, there might be other tools also meet their need. They need you to provide expertise to make assessment for new tools, specifically, logging tools that can "capture errors and help them analyze their historical log data".
NEW QUESTION 11
A production database virtual machine on Google Compute Engine has an ext4-formatted persistent disk for data files The database is about to run out of storage space How can you remediate the problem with the least amount of downtime?
- A. In the Cloud Platform Console, increase the size of the persistent disk and use the resize2fs command in Linux.
- B. Shut down the virtual machine, use the Cloud Platform Console to increase the persistent disk size, then restart the virtual machine.
- C. In the Cloud Platform Console, increase the size of the persistent disk and verify the new space is ready to use with the fdisk command in Linux.
- D. In the Cloud Platform Console, create a new persistent disk attached to the virtual machine, format and mount it, and configure the database service to move the files to the new disk.
- E. In the Cloud Platform Console, create a snapshot of the persistent disk, restore the snapshot to a new larger disk, unmount the old disk, mount the new disk, and restart the database service.
On Linux instances, connect to your instance and manually resize your partitions and file systems to use the additional disk space that you added.
Extend the file system on the disk or the partition to use the added space. If you grew a partition on your disk, specify the partition. If your disk does not have a partition table, specify only the disk ID.
sudo resize2fs /dev/[DISK_ID][PARTITION_NUMBER]
where [DISK_ID] is the device name and [PARTITION_NUMBER] is the partition number for the device where you are resizing the file system.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have found an error in your App Engine application caused by missing Cloud Datastore indexes. You have created a YAML file with the required indexes and want to deploy these new indexes to Cloud Datastore.
What should you do?
- A. Point gcloud datastore create-indexes to your configuration file
- B. Upload the configuration file the App Engine’s default Cloud Storage bucket, and have App Engine detect the new indexes
- C. In the GCP Console, use Datastore Admin to delete the current indexes and upload the new configuration file
- D. Create an HTTP request to the built-in python module to send the index configuration file to your application
NEW QUESTION 13
Your organization requires that metrics from all applications be retained for 5 years for future analysis in possible legal proceedings. Which approach should you use?
- A. Grant the security team access to the logs in each Project.
- B. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects, and export to BigQuery.
- C. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects with the default retention policies.
- D. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects, and export to Google Cloud Storage.
Overview of storage classes, price, and use cases https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/storage-classes Why export logs? https://cloud.google.com/logging/docs/export/
StackDriver Quotas and Limits for Monitoring https://cloud.google.com/monitoring/quotas The BigQuery pricing. https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/pricing
NEW QUESTION 14
For this question, refer to the Mountkirk Games case study.
Mountkirk Games wants you to design their new testing strategy. How should the test coverage differ from their existing backends on the other platforms?
- A. Tests should scale well beyond the prior approaches.
- B. Unit tests are no longer required, only end-to-end tests.
- C. Tests should be applied after the release is in the production environment.
- D. Tests should include directly testing the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure.
A few of their games were more popular than expected, and they had problems scaling their application servers, MySQL databases, and analytics tools.
Requirements for Game Analytics Platform include: Dynamically scale up or down based on game activity
NEW QUESTION 15
You are designing a large distributed application with 30 microservices. Each of your distributed microservices needs to connect to a database back-end. You want to store the credentials securely. Where should you store the credentials?
- A. In the source code
- B. In an environment variable
- C. In a secret management system
- D. In a config file that has restricted access through ACLs
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer support tool logs all email and chat conversations to Cloud Bigtable for retention and analysis. What is the recommended approach for sanitizing this data of personally identifiable information or payment card information before initial storage?
- A. Hash all data using SHA256
- B. Encrypt all data using elliptic curve cryptography
- C. De-identify the data with the Cloud Data Loss Prevention API
- D. Use regular expressions to find and redact phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers
NEW QUESTION 17
You deploy your custom java application to google app engine. It fails to deploy and gives you the following stack trace:
- A. Recompile the CLoakedServlet class using and MD5 hash instead of SHA1
- B. Digitally sign all of your JAR files and redeploy your application.
- C. Upload missing JAR files and redeploy your application
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to reduce the number of unplanned rollbacks of erroneous production deployments in your company's web hosting platform. Improvement to the QA/Test processes accomplished an 80% reduction. Which additional two approaches can you take to further reduce the rollbacks? Choose 2 answers
- A. Introduce a green-blue deployment model.
- B. Replace the QA environment with canary releases.
- C. Fragment the monolithic platform into microservices.
- D. Reduce the platform's dependency on relational database systems.
- E. Replace the platform's relational database systems with a NoSQL database.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are deploying an application on App Engine that needs to integrate with an on-premises database. For security purposes, your on-premises database must not be accessible through the public Internet. What should you do?
- A. Deploy your application on App Engine standard environment and use App Engine firewall rules to limit access to the open on-premises database.
- B. Deploy your application on App Engine standard environment and use Cloud VPN to limit access to the onpremises database.
- C. Deploy your application on App Engine flexible environment and use App Engine firewall rules to limit access to the on-premises database.
- D. Deploy your application on App Engine flexible environment and use Cloud VPN to limit access to the on-premises database.
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full Professional-Cloud-Architect dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/Professional-Cloud-Architect-dumps.html (New 170 Q&As Version)