SAA-C02 | All About Practical SAA-C02 Dumps Questions
It is more faster and easier to pass the Amazon-Web-Services SAA-C02 exam by using Top Quality Amazon-Web-Services AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update SAA-C02 Exam and find the same core area SAA-C02 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Amazon-Web-Services SAA-C02 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A solutions architect is deploying a distributed database on multiple Amazon EC2 instances The database stores all data on multiple instances so it can withstand the loss of an instance The database requires block storage with latency and throughput to support several million transactions per second per server
Which storage solution should the solutions architect use?
- A. Amazon EBS
- B. Amazon EC2 instance store
- C. Amazon EFS
- D. Amazon S3
NEW QUESTION 2
A solutions architect is designing an application for a two-step order process The first step is synchronous and must return to the user with little latency The second step takes longer, so it will be implemented in a separate component Orders must be processed exactly once and in the order in which they are received
How should the solutions architect integrate these components?
- A. Use Amazon SQS FIFO queues.
- B. Use an AWS Lambda function along with Amazon SQS standard queues
- C. Create an SNS topic and subscribe an Amazon SQS FIFO queue to that topic
- D. Create an SNS topic and subscribe an Amazon SQS Standard queue to that topic.
NEW QUESTION 3
A solutions architect is designing a solution where users will De directed to a backup static error page it the primary website is unavailable The primary website's DNS records are hosted in Amazon Route 53 where their domain is pointing to an Application Load Balancer (ALB)
Which configuration should the solutions architect use to meet the company's needs while minimizing changes and infrastructure overhead?
- A. Point a Route 53 alias record to an Amazon CloudFront distribution with the ALB as one of its origins Then, create custom error pages for the distribution
- B. Set up a Route 53 active-passive failover configuration Direct traffic to a static error page hosted within an Amazon S3 bucket when Route 53 health checks determine that the ALB endpoint is unhealthy
- C. Update the Route 53 record to use a latency-based routing policy Add the backup static error page hosted within an Amazon S3 bucket to the record so the traffic is sent to the most responsive endpoints
- D. Set up a Route 53 active-active configuration with the ALB and an Amazon EC2 instance hosting a static error page as endpoints Route 53 will only send requests to the instance if the health checks fail for the ALB
NEW QUESTION 4
A company wants to migrate a high performance computing (HPC) application and data from on-premises to the AWS Cloud The company uses tiered storage on premises with hot high-performance parallel storage to support the application during periodic runs of the application and more economical cold storage to hold the data when the application is not actively running
Which combination of solutions should a solutions architect recommend to support the storage needs of the application? (Select TWO )
- A. Amazon S3 for cold data storage
- B. Amazon EFS for cold data storage
- C. Amazon S3 for high-performance parallel storage
- D. Amazon FSx for Lustre for high-performance parallel storage
- E. Amazon FSx for Windows for high-performance parallel storage
NEW QUESTION 5
static website within an Amazon S3 bucket A solutions architect needs t Which action will accomplish this?
- A. Enable Amazon S3 versioning
- B. Enable Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering.
- C. Enable an Amazon S3 lifecycle policy
- D. Enable Amazon S3 cross-Region replication.
NEW QUESTION 6
A company's website runs on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) The website has a mix of dynamic and static content Users around the globe are reporting that the website is slow
Which set of actions will improve website performance for users worldwide?
- A. Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution and configure the ALB as an origin Then update the Amazon Route 53 record to point to the CloudFront distribution
- B. Create a latency-based Amazon Route 53 record for the ALB Then launch new EC2 instances with larger instance sizes and register the instances with the ALB
- C. Launch ne
- D. EC2 instances hosting the same web application in different Regions closer to the users.Then register the instances with the same ALB using cross-Region VPC peering
- E. Host the website in an Amazon S3 bucket in the Regions closest to the users and delete the ALB and EC2 instances Then update an Amazon Route 53 record to point to the S3 buckets
NEW QUESTION 7
A solutions architect is designing a solution to access a catalog of images and provide users with the ability to submit requests to customize images Image customization parameters will be in any request sent to an AWS API Gateway API The customized image will be generated on demand, and users will receive a link they can click to view or download their customized image The solution must be highly available for viewing and customizing images
What is the MOST cost-effective solution to meet these requirements?
- A. Use Amazon EC2 instances to manipulate the original image into the requested customization Store the original and manipulated images in Amazon S3 Configure an Elastic Load Balancer in front of the EC2 instances
- B. Use AWS Lambda to manipulate the original image to the requested customization Store the original and manipulated images in Amazon S3 Configure an Amazon CloudFront distribution with the S3 bucket as the origin
- C. Use AWS Lambda to manipulate the original image to the requested customization Store the original images in Amazon S3 and the manipulated images in Amazon DynamoDB Configure an Elastic Load Balancer in front of the Amazon EC2 instances
- D. Use Amazon EC2 instances to manipulate the original image into the requested customization Store the original images in Amazon S3 and the manipulated images in Amazon DynamoDB Configure an Amazon CloudFront distribution with the S3 bucket as the origin
NEW QUESTION 8
Organizers for a global event want to put daily reports online as static HTML pages The pages are expected to generate millions of views from users around the world The files are stored in an Amazon S3 bucket A solutions architect has been asked to design an efficient and effective solution
Which action should the solutions architect take to accomplish this?
- A. Generate presigned URLs for the files
- B. Use cross-Region replication to all Regions
- C. Use the geoproximity feature of Amazon Route 53
- D. Use Amazon CloudFront with the S3 bucket as its origin
NEW QUESTION 9
A company is hosting a website behind multiple Application Load Balancers. The company has different distribution rights for its content around the world. A solutions architect needs to ensure that users are served the correct content without violating distribution rights.
Which configuration should the solutions architect choose to meet these requirements?
- A. Configure Amazon CloudFront with AWS WAF.
- B. Configure Application Load Balancers with AWS WAF.
- C. Configure Amazon Route 53 with a geolocation policy.
- D. Configure Amazon Route 53 with a geoproximity routing policy.
NEW QUESTION 10
A company hosts a static website on-premises and wants to migrate the website to AWS The website should load as quickly as possible for users around the world The company also wants the most cost-effective solution
What should a solutions architect do to accomplish this?
- A. Copy the website content to an Amazon S3 bucket Configure the bucket to serve static webpage content Replicate the S3 bucket to multiple AWS Regions
- B. Copy the website content to an Amazon S3 bucket Configure the bucket to serve static webpage content Configure Amazon CloudFront with the S3 bucket as the origin
- C. Copy the website content to an Amazon EBS-backed Amazon EC2 instance running Apache HTTP Server Configure Amazon Route 53 geolocation routing policies to select the closest origin
- D. Copy the website content to multiple Amazon EBS-backed Amazon EC2 instances running Apache HTTP Server in multiple AWS Regions Configure Amazon CloudFront geolocation routing policies to select the closest origin
NEW QUESTION 11
A company's web application is using multiple Linux Amazon EC2 instances and storing data on Amazon EBS volumes. The company is looking for a solution to increase the resiliency of the application in case of a failure and to provide storage that complies with atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability (ACID).
What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?
- A. Launch the application on EC2 instances in each Availability Zon
- B. Attach EBS volumes to each EC2 instance.
- C. Create an Application Load Balancer with Auto Scaling groups across multiple Availability Zones Mount an instance store on each EC2 instance
- D. Create an Application Load Balancer with Auto Scaling groups across multiple Availability Zones.Store data on Amazon EFS and mount a target on each instance.
- E. Create an Application Load Balancer with Auto Scaling groups across multiple Availability Zones Store data using Amazon S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA)
NEW QUESTION 12
A company is migrating from an on-premises infrastructure to the AWS Cloud One of the company's applications stores files on a Windows file server farm that uses Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) to keep data in sync A solutions architect needs to replace the file server farm
Which service should the solutions architect use?
- A. Amazon EFS
- B. Amazon FSx
- C. Amazon S3
- D. AWS Storage Gateway
NEW QUESTION 13
A company runs an application on a group of Amazon Linux EC2 instances The application writes log files using standard API calls For compliance reasons, all log files must be retained indefinitely and will be analyzed by a reporting tool that must access all files concurrently
Which storage service should a solutions architect use to provide the MOST cost-effective solution?
- A. Amazon EBS
- B. Amazon EFS
- C. Amazon EC2 instance store
- D. Amazon S3
NEW QUESTION 14
A company's application runs on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) The instances run in an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group across multiple Availability Zones On the first day of every month at midnight the application becomes much slower when the month-end financial calculation batch executes This causes the CPU utilization of the EC2 instances to immediately peak to 100%. which disrupts the application
What should a solutions architect recommend to ensure the application is able to handle the workload and avoid downtime?
- A. Configure an Amazon CloudFront distribution in front of the ALB
- B. Configure an EC2 Auto Scaling simple scaling policy based on CPU utilization
- C. Configure an EC2 Auto Scaling scheduled scaling policy based on the monthly schedule.
- D. Configure Amazon ElastiCache to remove some of the workload from the EC2 instances
NEW QUESTION 15
A solutions architect needs to ensure that API calls to Amazon DynamoDB from Amazon EC2 instances in a VPC do not traverse the internet What should the solutions architect do to accomplish this? (Select TWO )
- A. Create a route table entry for the endpoint
- B. Create a gateway endpoint for DynamoDB
- C. Create a new DynamoDB table that uses the endpoint
- D. Create an ENI for the endpoint in each of the subnets of the VPC
- E. Create a security group entry in the default security group to provide access
NEW QUESTION 16
A company captures clickstream data from multiple websites and analyzes it using batch processing. The data is loaded nightly into Amazon Redshift and is consumed by business analysts. The company wants to move towards near-real-time data processing for timely insights. The solution should process the streaming data with minimal effort and operational overhead.
Which combination of AWS services are MOST cost-effective for this solution? (Choose two.)
- A. Amazon EC2
- B. AWS Lambda
- C. Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
- D. Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose
- E. Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics
NEW QUESTION 17
A company is migrating a three-tier application to AWS. The application requires a MySQL database. In the past, the application users reported poor application performance when creating new entries. These
performance issues were caused by users generating different real-time reports from the application duringworking hours.
Which solution will improve the performance of the application when it is moved to AWS?
- A. Import the data into an Amazon DynamoDB table with provisioned capacit
- B. Refactor the application to use DynamoDB for reports.
- C. Create the database on a compute optimized Amazon EC2 instanc
- D. Ensure compute resources exceed the on-premises database.
- E. Create an Amazon Aurora MySQL Multi-AZ DB cluster with multiple read replica
- F. Configure the application reader endpoint for reports.
- G. Create an Amazon Aurora MySQL Multi-AZ DB cluste
- H. Configure the application to use the backup instance of the cluster as an endpoint for the reports.
NEW QUESTION 18
A solutions architect is implementing a document review application using an Amazon S3 bucket for storage
The solution must prevent accidental deletion of the documents and ensure that all versions of the documents are available Users must be able to download, modify, and upload documents
Which combination of actions should be taken to meet these requirements'? (Select TWO )
- A. Enable a read-only bucket ACL
- B. Enable versioning on the bucket
- C. Attach an 1AM policy to the bucket
- D. Enable MFA Delete on the bucket
- E. Encrypt the bucket using AWS KMS
NEW QUESTION 19
A company is hosting a web application on AWS using a single Amazon EC2 instance that stores
user-uploaded documents in an Amazon EBS volume For better scalability and availability the company duplicated the architecture and created a second EC2 instance and EBS volume in another Availability Zone: placing both behind an Application Load Balancer After completing this change users reported that each time they refreshed the website they could see one subset of their documents or the other but never all of the documents at the same time
What should a solutions architect propose to ensure users see all of their documents at once''
- A. Copy the data so both EBS volumes contain all the documents
- B. Configure the Application Load Balancer to direct a user to the server with the documents
- C. Copy the data from both EBS volumes to Amazon EFS Modify the application to save new documents to Amazon EPS
- D. Configure the Application Load Balancer to send the request to both servers Return each document from the correct server
NEW QUESTION 20
A company is planning to use Amazon S3 lo store images uploaded by its users The images must be encrypted at rest in Amazon S3 The company does not want to spend time managing and rotating the keys, but it does want to control who can access those keys
What should a solutions architect use to accomplish this?
- A. Server-Side Encryption with keys stored in an S3 bucket
- B. Server-Side Encryption with Customer-Provided Keys (SSE-C)
- C. Server-Side Encryption with Amazon S3-Managed Keys (SSE-S3)
- D. Server-Side Encryption with AWS KMS-Managed Keys (SSE-KMS)
NEW QUESTION 21
A start-up company has a web application based in the us-east-1 Region with multiple Amazon EC2 instances running behind an Application Load Balancer across multiple Availability Zones. As the company’s user base grows in the us-west-1 Region, it needs a solution with low latency and high availability.
What should a solutions architect do to accomplish this?
- A. Provision EC2 instances in us-west-1. Switch the Application Load Balancer to a Network Load Balancer to achieve cross-Region load balancing.
- B. Provision EC2 instances and an Application Load Balancer in us-west-1. Make the load balancer distribute the traffic based on the location of the request.
- C. Provision EC2 instances and configure an Application Load Balancer in us-west-1. Create an accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator that uses an endpoint group that includes the load balancer endpoints in both Regions.
- D. Provision EC2 instances and configure an Application Load Balancer in us-west-1. Configure Amazon Route 53 with a weighted routing polic
- E. Create alias records in Route 53 that point to the Application Load Balancer.
NEW QUESTION 22
A company has deployed an API in a VPC behind an internet-facing Application Load Balancer (ALB) An application that consumes the API as a client is deployed in a second account in private subnets behind a NAT gateway. When requests to the client application increase, the NAT gateway costs are higher than expected. A solutions architect has configured the ALB to be internal.
Which combination of architectural changes will reduce the NAT gateway costs'? (Select TWO )
- A. Configure a VPC peering connection between the two VPC
- B. Access the API using the private address
- C. Configure an AWS Direct Connect connection between the two VPC
- D. Access the API using the private address.
- E. Configure a ClassicLink connection for the API into the client VPC Access the API using the ClassicLink address.
- F. Configure a PrivateLink connection for the API into the client VP
- G. Access the API using the PrivateLink address.
- H. Configure an AWS Resource Access Manager connection between the two accounts Access the API using the private address
NEW QUESTION 23
A solutions architect is designing a two-tier web application The application consists of a public-facing web tier hosted on Amazon EC2 in public subnets The database tier consists of Microsoft SQL Server running on Amazon EC2 in a private subnet Security is a high priority for the company
How should security groups be configured in this situation? (Select TWO )
- A. Configure the security group for the web tier to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from 0 0 0 0/0
- B. Configure the security group for the web tier to allow outbound traffic on port 443 from 0 0 0 0/0
- C. Configure the security group for the database tier to allow inbound traffic on port 1433 from the security group for the web tier
- D. Configure the security group for the database tier to allow outbound traffic on ports 443 and 1433 to the security group for the web tier
- E. Configure the security group for the database tier to allow inbound traffic on ports 443 and 1433 from the security group for the web tier
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version SAA-C02 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/SAA-C02-test/ (New 80 Q&As)