SPLK-3001 | A Review Of Accurate SPLK-3001 Exam Price
We provide real SPLK-3001 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam quickly & easily. The SPLK-3001 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Splunk SPLK-3001 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the SPLK-3001 exam.
Online Splunk SPLK-3001 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
How is notable event urgency calculated?
- A. Asset priority and threat weight.
- B. Alert severity found by the correlation search.
- C. Asset or identity risk and severity found by the correlation search.
- D. Severity set by the correlation search and priority assigned to the associated asset or identity.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which column in the Asset or Identity list is combined with event security to make a notable event’s urgency?
- A. VIP
- B. Priority
- C. Importance
- D. Criticality
NEW QUESTION 3
How should an administrator add a new lookup through the ES app?
- A. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup Definitions
- B. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup table files
- C. Add the lookup file to /etc/apps/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/lookups
- D. Upload the lookup file using Configure -> Content Management -> Create New Content -> Managed Lookup
NEW QUESTION 4
To observe what network services are in use in a network’s activity overall, which of the following dashboards in Enterprise Security will contain the most relevant data?
- A. Intrusion Center
- B. Protocol Analysis
- C. User Intelligence
- D. Threat Intelligence
NEW QUESTION 5
The Brute Force Access Behavior Detected correlation search is enabled, and is generating many false positives. Assuming the input data has already been validated. How can the correlation search be made less sensitive?
- A. Edit the search and modify the notable event status field to make the notable events less urgent.
- B. Edit the search, look for where or xswhere statements, and after the threshold value being compared to make it less common match.
- C. Edit the search, look for where or xswhere statements, and alter the threshold value being compared to make it a more common match.
- D. Modify the urgency table for this correlation search and add a new severity level to make notable events from this search less urgent.
NEW QUESTION 6
“10.22.63.159”, “websvr4”, and “00:26:08:18: CF:1D” would be matched against what in ES?
- A. A user.
- B. A device.
- C. An asset.
- D. An identity.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is provisioning one search head prior to installing ES. What are the reference minimum requirements for OS, CPU, and RAM for that machine?
- A. OS: 32 bit, RAM: 16 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- B. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- C. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 12 MB, CPU: 16 cores
- D. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 16 cores
NEW QUESTION 8
Enterprise Security’s dashboards primarily pull data from what type of knowledge object?
- A. Tstats
- B. KV Store
- C. Data models
- D. Dynamic lookups
NEW QUESTION 9
The Add-On Builder creates Splunk Apps that start with what?
- A. DA-
- B. SA-
- C. TA-
- D. App-
NEW QUESTION 10
When creating custom correlation searches, what format is used to embed field values in the title, description, and drill-down fields of a notable event?
- A. $fieldname$
- B. “fieldname”
- C. %fieldname%
- D. _fieldname_
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the default schedule for accelerating ES Datamodels?
- A. 1 minute
- B. 5 minutes
- C. 15 minutes
- D. 1 hour
NEW QUESTION 12
What role should be assigned to a security team member who will be taking ownership of notable events in the incident review dashboard?
- A. ess_user
- B. ess_admin
- C. ess_analyst
- D. ess_reviewer
NEW QUESTION 13
Both “Recommended Actions” and “Adaptive Response Actions” use adaptive response. How do they differ?
- A. Recommended Actions show a textual description to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions show them encoded.
- B. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- C. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses that have already been run, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- D. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Resposes to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run manually with analyst intervention.
NEW QUESTION 14
How is it possible to navigate to the list of currently-enabled ES correlation searches?
- A. Configure -> Correlation Searches -> Select Status “Enabled”
- B. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Filter by Name of “Correlation”
- C. Configure -> Content Management -> Select Type “Correlation” and Status “Enabled”
- D. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Select App of “SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite” and filter by “-Rule”
NEW QUESTION 15
A site has a single existing search head which hosts a mix of both CIM and non-CIM compliant applications. All of the applications are mission-critical. The customer wants to carefully control cost, but wants good ES performance. What is the best practice for installing ES?
- A. Install ES on the existing search head.
- B. Add a new search head and install ES on it.
- C. Increase the number of CPUs and amount of memory on the search head, then install ES.
- D. Delete the non-CIM-compliant apps from the search head, then install ES.
NEW QUESTION 16
After installing Enterprise Security, the distributed configuration management tool can be used to create which app to configure indexers?
- A. Splunk_DS_ForIndexers.spl
- B. Splunk_ES_ForIndexers.spl
- C. Splunk_SA_ForIndexers.spl
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following are examples of sources for events in the endpoint security domain dashboards?
- A. REST API invocations.
- B. Investigation final results status.
- C. Workstations, notebooks, and point-of-sale systems.
- D. Lifecycle auditing of incidents, from assignment to resolution.
NEW QUESTION 18
How is it possible to navigate to the ES graphical Navigation Bar editor?
- A. Configure -> Navigation Menu
- B. Configure -> General -> Navigation
- C. Settings -> User Interface -> Navigation -> Click on “Enterprise Security”
- D. Settings -> User Interface -> Navigation Menus -> Click on “default” next to SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite
NEW QUESTION 19
To which of the following should the ES application be uploaded?
- A. The indexer.
- B. The KV Store.
- C. The search head.
- D. The dedicated forwarder.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which correlation search feature is used to throttle the creation of notable events?
- A. Schedule priority.
- B. Window interval.
- C. Window duration.
- D. Schedule windows.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which settings indicated that the correlation search will be executed as new events are indexed?
- A. Always-On
- B. Real-Time
- C. Scheduled
- D. Continuous
NEW QUESTION 22
Which argument to the | tstats command restricts the search to summarized data only?
- A. summaries=t
- B. summaries=all
- C. summariesonly=t
- D. summariesonly=all
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full SPLK-3001 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/SPLK-3001/ (New 60 Q&As Version)