SY0-601 | How Many Questions Of SY0-601 Training
Master the SY0-601 CompTIA Security+ Exam content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible SY0-601 sample question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real SY0-601 questions in our CompTIA SY0-601 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our CompTIA SY0-601 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free SY0-601 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A network administrator is setting up wireless access points in all the conference rooms and wants to authenticate device using PKI. Which of the following should the administrator configure?
- A. A captive portal
- B. PSK
- C. 802.1X
- D. WPS
NEW QUESTION 2
While checking logs, a security engineer notices a number of end users suddenly downloading files with the .t ar.gz extension. Closer examination of the files reveals they are PE32 files. The end users state they did not initiate any of the downloads. Further investigation reveals the end users all clicked on an external email containing an infected MHT file with an href link a week prior. Which of the following is MOST likely occurring?
- A. A RAT was installed and is transferring additional exploit tools.
- B. The workstations are beaconing to a command-and-control server.
- C. A logic bomb was executed and is responsible for the data transfers.
- D. A fireless virus is spreading in the local network environment.
NEW QUESTION 3
A security analyst receives a SIEM alert that someone logged in to the appadmin test account, which is only used for the early detection of attacks. The security analyst then reviews the following application log:
Which of the following can the security analyst conclude?
- A. A replay attack is being conducted against the application.
- B. An injection attack is being conducted against a user authentication system.
- C. A service account password may have been changed, resulting in continuous failed logins within the application.
- D. A credentialed vulnerability scanner attack is testing several CVEs against the application.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company’s bank has reported that multiple corporate credit cards have been stolen over the past several weeks. The bank has provided the names of the affected cardholders to the company’s forensics team to assist in the cyber-incident investigation.
An incident responder learns the following information:
The timeline of stolen card numbers corresponds closely with affected users making Internet-based purchases from diverse websites via enterprise desktop PCs.
All purchase connections were encrypted, and the company uses an SSL inspection proxy for the inspection of encrypted traffic of the hardwired network.
Purchases made with corporate cards over the corporate guest WiFi network, where no SSL inspection occurs, were unaffected.
Which of the following is the MOST likely root cause?
- A. HTTPS sessions are being downgraded to insecure cipher suites
- B. The SSL inspection proxy is feeding events to a compromised SIEM
- C. The payment providers are insecurely processing credit card charges
- D. The adversary has not yet established a presence on the guest WiFi network
NEW QUESTION 5
A website developer is working on a new e-commerce website and has asked an information security expert for the most appropriate way to store credit card numbers to create an easy reordering process. Which of the following methods would BEST accomplish this goal?
- A. Salting the magnetic strip information
- B. Encrypting the credit card information in transit.
- C. Hashing the credit card numbers upon entry.
- D. Tokenizing the credit cards in the database
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following are requirements that must be configured for PCI DSS compliance? (Select TWO).
- A. Testing security systems and processes regularly
- B. Installing and maintaining a web proxy to protect cardholder data
- C. Assigning a unique ID to each person with computer access
- D. Encrypting transmission of cardholder data across private networks
- E. Benchmarking security awareness training for contractors
- F. Using vendor-supplied default passwords for system passwords
NEW QUESTION 7
Joe, a user at a company, clicked an email link led to a website that infected his workstation. Joe, was connected to the network, and the virus spread to the network shares. The protective measures failed to stop this virus, and It has continues to evade detection. Which of the following should administrator implement to protect the environment from this malware?
- A. Install a definition-based antivirus.
- B. Implement an IDS/IPS
- C. Implement a heuristic behavior-detection solution.
- D. Implement CASB to protect the network shares.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following describes the ability of code to target a hypervisor from inside
- A. Fog computing
- B. VM escape
- C. Software-defined networking
- D. Image forgery
- E. Container breakout
NEW QUESTION 9
An organization just experienced a major cyberattack modem. The attack was well coordinated sophisticated and highly skilled. Which of the following targeted the organization?
- A. Shadow IT
- B. An insider threat
- C. A hacktivist
- D. An advanced persistent threat
NEW QUESTION 10
A vulnerability assessment report will include the CVSS score of the discovered vulnerabilities because the score allows the organization to better.
- A. validate the vulnerability exists in the organization's network through penetration testing
- B. research the appropriate mitigation techniques in a vulnerability database
- C. find the software patches that are required to mitigate a vulnerability
- D. prioritize remediation of vulnerabilities based on the possible impact.
NEW QUESTION 11
A network engineer needs to create a plan for upgrading the wireless infrastructure in a large office Priority must be given to areas that are currently experiencing latency and connection issues. Which of the following would be the BEST resource for determining the order of priority?
- A. Nmapn
- B. Heat maps
- C. Network diagrams
- D. Wireshark
NEW QUESTION 12
A company recently set up an e-commerce portal to sell its product online. The company wants to start accepting credit cards for payment, which requires compliance with a security standard. Which of the following standards must the company comply with before accepting credit cards on its e-commerce platform?
- A. PCI DSS
- B. ISO 22301
- C. ISO 27001
- D. NIST CSF
NEW QUESTION 13
A network administrator has been alerted that web pages are experiencing long load times. After determining it is not a routing or DNS issue, the administrator logs in to the router, runs a command, and receives the following output:
Which of the following is the router experiencing?
- A. DDoS attack
- B. Memory leak
- C. Buffer overflow
- D. Resource exhaustion
NEW QUESTION 14
The IT department at a university is concerned about professors placing servers on the university network in an attempt to bypass security controls. Which of the following BEST represents this type of threat?
- A. A script kiddie
- B. Shadow IT
- C. Hacktivism
- D. White-hat
NEW QUESTION 15
A cybersecurity administrator needs to add disk redundancy for a critical server. The solution must have a two- drive failure for better fault tolerance. Which of the following RAID levels should the administrator select?
- A. 1
- B. 5
- C. 6
NEW QUESTION 16
A researcher has been analyzing large data sets for the last ten months. The researcher works with colleagues from other institutions and typically connects via SSH to retrieve additional data. Historically, this setup has worked without issue, but the researcher recently started getting the following message:
Which of the following network attacks is the researcher MOST likely experiencing?
- A. MAC cloning
- B. Evil twin
- C. Man-in-the-middle
- D. ARP poisoning
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following scenarios BEST describes a risk reduction technique?
- A. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company purchases insurance and is no longer concerned about losses from data breaches.
- B. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company implements a policy to train users on a more secure method of operation.
- C. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company changes as method of operation
- D. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the Chief Information Officer (CIO) decides to sign off on the risk.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following describes the BEST approach for deploying application patches?
- A. Apply the patches to systems in a testing environment then to systems in a staging environment, and finally to production systems.
- B. Test the patches in a staging environment, develop against them in the development environment, andthen apply them to the production systems
- C. Test the patches m a test environment apply them to the production systems and then apply them to a staging environment
- D. Apply the patches to the production systems apply them in a staging environment, and then test all of them in a testing environment
NEW QUESTION 19
A cybersecurity analyst reviews the log files from a web server and sees a series of files that indicates a directory-traversal attack has occurred. Which of the following is the analyst MOST likely seeing?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 20
A forensics investigator is examining a number of unauthorized payments the were reported on the company's website. Some unusual log entries show users received an email for an unwanted mailing list and clicked on a link to attempt to unsubscribe. One of the users reported the email to the phishing team, and the forwarded email revealed the link to be:
Which of the following will the forensics investigator MOST likely determine has occurred?
- A. SQL injection
- B. CSRF
- C. XSS
- D. XSRF
NEW QUESTION 21
A user is concerned that a web application will not be able to handle unexpected or random input without crashing. Which of the following BEST describes the type of testing the user should perform?
- A. Code signing
- B. Fuzzing
- C. Manual code review
- D. Dynamic code analysis
NEW QUESTION 22
A security manager for a retailer needs to reduce the scope of a project to comply with PCI DSS. The PCI data is located in different offices than where credit cards are accepted. All the offices are connected via MPLS back to the primary datacenter. Which of the following should the security manager implement to achieve the objective?
- A. Segmentation
- B. Containment
- C. Geofencing
- D. Isolation
NEW QUESTION 23
A recent audit uncovered a key finding regarding the use of a specific encryption standard in a web application that is used to communicate with business customers. Due to the technical limitations of its customers the company is unable to upgrade the encryption standard. Which of the following types of controls should be used to reduce the risk created by this scenario?
- A. Physical
- B. Detective
- C. Preventive
- D. Compensating
NEW QUESTION 24
An enterprise has hired an outside security firm to conduct penetration testing on its network and applications. The firm has only been given the documentation available to the customers of the applications. Which of the following BEST represents the type of testing that will occur?
- A. Bug bounty
- B. Black-box
- C. Gray-box
- D. White-box
NEW QUESTION 25
A user enters a password to log in to a workstation and is then prompted to enter an authentication code. Which of the following MFA factors or attributes are being utilized in the authentication process? (Select TWO).
- A. Something you know
- B. Something you have
- C. Somewhere you are
- D. Someone you are
- E. Something you are
- F. Something you can do
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full SY0-601 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/SY0-601-exam-dumps.html (New 218 Q&As Version)