SY0-601 | How Many Questions Of SY0-601 Pdf
Master the SY0-601 CompTIA Security+ Exam content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking SY0-601 torrent. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real SY0-601 questions in our CompTIA SY0-601 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our CompTIA SY0-601 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online CompTIA SY0-601 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Users have been issued smart cards that provide physical access to a building. The cards also contain tokens that can be used to access information systems. Users can log m to any thin client located throughout the building and see the same desktop each time. Which of the following technologies are being utilized to provide these capabilities? (Select TWO)
- A. COPE
- B. VDI
- C. GPS
- D. TOTP
- E. RFID
- F. BYOD
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has drafted an insider-threat policy that prohibits the use of external storage devices. Which of the following would BEST protect the company from data exfiltration via removable media?
- A. Monitoring large data transfer transactions in the firewall logs
- B. Developing mandatory training to educate employees about the removable media policy
- C. Implementing a group policy to block user access to system files
- D. Blocking removable-media devices and write capabilities using a host-based security tool
NEW QUESTION 3
An organization's RPO for a critical system is two hours. The system is used Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Currently, the organization performs a full backup every Saturday that takes four hours to complete. Which of the following additional backup implementations would be the BEST way for the analyst to meet the business requirements?
- A. Incremental backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and differential backups hourly
- B. Full backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and incremental backups hourly.
- C. incremental backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and full backups hourly.
- D. Full backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and differential backups hourly.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) recently warned the security manager that the company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is planning to publish a controversial option article in a national newspaper, which may result in new cyberattacks Which of the following would be BEST for the security manager to use in a threat mode?
- A. Hacktivists
- B. White-hat hackers
- C. Script kiddies
- D. Insider threats
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is MOST likely to outline the roles and responsibilities of data controllers and data processors?
- A. SSAE SOC 2
- B. PCI DSS
- C. GDPR
- D. ISO 31000
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer wants to access sensitive data from a corporate-owned mobile device. Personal data is not allowed on the device. Which of the following MDM configurations must be considered when the engineer travels for business?
- A. Screen locks
- B. Application management
- C. Geofencing
- D. Containerization
NEW QUESTION 7
A security analyst discovers that a company username and password database was posted on an internet forum. The username and passwords are stored in plan text. Which of the following would mitigate the damage done by this type of data exfiltration in the future?
- A. Create DLP controls that prevent documents from leaving the network
- B. Implement salting and hashing
- C. Configure the web content filter to block access to the forum.
- D. Increase password complexity requirements
NEW QUESTION 8
In the middle of a cybersecurity, a security engineer removes the infected devices from the network and lock down all compromised accounts. In which of the following incident response phases is the security engineer currently operating?
- A. Identification
- B. Preparation
- C. Eradiction
- D. Recovery
- E. Containment
NEW QUESTION 9
A smart switch has the ability to monitor electrical levels and shut off power to a building in the event of power surge or other fault situation. The switch was installed on a wired network in a hospital and is monitored by the facilities department via a cloud application. The security administrator isolated the switch on a separate VLAN and set up a patch routine. Which of the following steps should also be taken to harden the smart switch?
- A. Set up an air gap for the switch.
- B. Change the default password for the switch.
- C. Place the switch In a Faraday cage.
- D. Install a cable lock on the switch
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization's Chief Security Officer (CSO) wants to validate the business's involvement in the incident response plan to ensure its validity and thoroughness. Which of the following will the CSO MOST likely use?
- A. An external security assessment
- B. A bug bounty program
- C. A tabletop exercise
- D. A red-team engagement
NEW QUESTION 11
In which of the following common use cases would steganography be employed?
- A. Obfuscation
- B. Integrity
- C. Non-repudiation
- D. Blockchain
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following relets to applications and systems that are used within an organization without consent or approval?
- A. Shadow IT
- B. OSINT
- C. Dark web
- D. Insider threats
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization has implemented a policy requiring the use of conductive metal lockboxes for personal electronic devices outside of a secure research lab. Which of the following did the organization determine to be the GREATEST risk to intellectual property when creating this policy?
- A. The theft of portable electronic devices
- B. Geotagging in the metadata of images
- C. Bluesnarfing of mobile devices
- D. Data exfiltration over a mobile hotspot
NEW QUESTION 14
An organization is developing a plan in the event of a complete loss of critical systems and data. Which of the following plans is the organization MOST likely developing?
- A. Incident response
- B. Communications
- C. Disaster recovery
- D. Data retention
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization is developing an authentication service for use at the entry and exit ports of country borders. The service will use data feeds obtained from passport systems, passenger manifests, and high-definition video feeds from CCTV systems that are located at the ports. The service will incorporate machine-learning techniques to eliminate biometric enrollment processes while still allowing authorities to identify passengers with increasing accuracy over time. The more frequently passengers travel, the more accurately the service will identify them. Which of the following biometrics will MOST likely be used, without the need for enrollment? (Choose two.)
- A. Voice
- B. Gait
- C. Vein
- D. Facial
- E. Retina
- F. Fingerprint
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following BEST explains the reason why a server administrator would place a document named password.txt on the desktop of an administrator account on a server?
- A. The document is a honeyfile and is meant to attract the attention of a cyberintruder.
- B. The document is a backup file if the system needs to be recovered.
- C. The document is a standard file that the OS needs to verify the login credentials.
- D. The document is a keylogger that stores all keystrokes should the account be compromised.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following would MOST likely support the integrity of a voting machine?
- A. Asymmetric encryption
- B. Blockchain
- C. Transport Layer Security
- D. Perfect forward secrecy
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following algorithms has the SMALLEST key size?
- A. DES
- B. Twofish
- C. RSA
- D. AES
NEW QUESTION 19
A user recently entered a username and password into a recruiting application website that had been forged to look like the legitimate site Upon investigation, a security analyst the identifies the following:
• The legitimate websites IP address is 10.1.1.20 and eRecruit local resolves to the IP
• The forged website's IP address appears to be 10.2.12.99. based on NetFtow records
• AH three at the organization's DNS servers show the website correctly resolves to the legitimate IP
• DNS query logs show one of the three DNS servers returned a result of 10.2.12.99 (cached) at the approximate time of the suspected compromise.
Which of the following MOST likely occurred?
- A. A reverse proxy was used to redirect network traffic
- B. An SSL strip MITM attack was performed
- C. An attacker temporarily pawned a name server
- D. An ARP poisoning attack was successfully executed
NEW QUESTION 20
A security assessment determines DES and 3DES at still being used on recently deployed production servers. Which of the following did the assessment identify?
- A. Unsecme protocols
- B. Default settings
- C. Open permissions
- D. Weak encryption
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following organizational policies are MOST likely to detect fraud that is being conducted by existing employees? (Select TWO).
- A. Offboarding
- B. Mandatory vacation
- C. Job rotation
- D. Background checks
- E. Separation of duties
- F. Acceptable use
NEW QUESTION 22
A cybersecurity department purchased o new PAM solution. The team is planning to randomize the service account credentials of the Windows server first. Which of the following would be the BEST method to increase the security on the Linux server?
- A. Randomize the shared credentials
- B. Use only guest accounts to connect.
- C. Use SSH keys and remove generic passwords
- D. Remove all user accounts.
NEW QUESTION 23
Local guidelines require that all information systems meet a minimum-security baseline to be compliant. Which of the following can security administrators use to assess their system configurations against the baseline?
- A. SOAR playbook
- B. Security control matrix
- C. Risk management framework
- D. Benchmarks
NEW QUESTION 24
A network administrator has been asked to design a solution to improve a company's security posture The administrator is given the following, requirements?
• The solution must be inline in the network
• The solution must be able to block known malicious traffic
• The solution must be able to stop network-based attacks
Which of the following should the network administrator implement to BEST meet these requirements?
- A. HIDS
- B. NIDS
- C. HIPS
- D. NIPS
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following provides the BEST protection for sensitive information and data stored in cloud-based services but still allows for full functionality and searchability of data within the cloud-based services?
- A. Data encryption
- B. Data masking
- C. Anonymization
- D. Tokenization
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass SY0-601 Exam with 218 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com SY0-601 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/SY0-601-dumps/ (218 New Questions)