XK0-004 | A Review Of Realistic XK0-004 Pdf
It is more faster and easier to pass the CompTIA XK0-004 exam by using Exact CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Refresh XK0-004 Exam and find the same core area XK0-004 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online XK0-004 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Ann, a junior systems administrator, is required to add a line to the /etc/yum.conf file. However, she receives the following error message when she tries to add the line:
Ann performs some diagnostics to attempt to find the root cause:
Which of the following commands should Ann execute to write content to /etc/yum?
- A. chmod 755 /etc/yum.conf
- B. setfacl –m m:rw /etc/yum.conf
- C. chattr –I /etc/yum.conf
- D. setenforce 0
NEW QUESTION 2
A networked has been crashing intermittently. A Linux administrator would like to write a shell script that will attempt to ping the server and email an alert if the server fails to respond. The script will later be scheduled via cron job.
Which of the following scripts would BEST accomplish this task?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 3
A systems administrator needs to append output of ls –lha /opt command to the contents of a test.txt file. Which of the following commands will accomplish this?
- A. ls –lha /opt > test.txt
- B. ls –lha /opt < test.txt
- C. ls –lha /opt >> test.txt
- D. ls –lha /opt << test.txt
NEW QUESTION 4
A systems administrator is unable to reach other devices on the network and the Internet. The server is configured with the IP address 22.214.171.124/24 on eth0. The server’s router is 192.168.1.1. The administrator reviews the output of route –n:
Which of the following commands should the administrator run to correct the issue?
- A. route del default gw 192.168.2.1 eth0; route add default gw 192.168.1.1 eth0
- B. route add –net 192.168.10.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw 192.168.2.1 eth0
- C. route add 192.168.1.1 default 192.168.1.50 eth0
- D. route host gw 192.168.1.1 eth0
NEW QUESTION 5
After starting a long-running script, a systems administrator needs to verify the frequency of what is filling up the /var partition and kill it because it is consuming too much space.
Which of the following is the correct sequence given only a terminal is available?
- A. 1. CTRL-C2. bg3. watch df /var4. CTRL-C5. fg6. CTRL-Z
- B. 1. CTRL-C2. fg3. watch df /var4. CTRL-Z5. bg6. CTRL-Z
- C. 1. CTRL-Z2. bg3. watch df /var4. CTRL-C5. fg6. CTRL-C
- D. 1. CTRL-Z2. bg3. watch df /var4. CTRL-Z5. fg6. CTRL-C
NEW QUESTION 6
A junior Linux administrator is installing a new application with CPU architecture requirements that have the following specifications:
x64 bit 3.0GHz speed
Minimum quad core
The administrator wants to leverage existing equipment but is unsure whether the requirements of these systems are adequate. The administrator issues the following command cat/proc/cpuinfo. The output of the command is as follows:
Which of the following is the recommended course of action the administrator should take based on this output?
- A. Install the application, as the system meets the application requirements
- B. Procure new equipment that matches the recommended specifications
- C. Recompile the Linux kernel to support the installation.
- D. Reconfigure lib modules to support the new application.
NEW QUESTION 7
A new HTTPS web service is being deployed on a server. Which of the following commands should the Linux administrator use to ensure traffic is able to flow through the system firewall to the new service?
- A. iptables –I OUTPUT –p tcp --sport 443 –j ACCEPT
- B. iptables –A INPUT –p tcp --dport 443 –j ACCEPT
- C. iptables –I INPUT --dport 443 –j ACCEPT
- D. iptables –A OUTPUT –p tcp --dport 443 –j ACCEPT
NEW QUESTION 8
A systems administrator is configuring options on a newly installed Linux VM that will be deployed to the Pacific time zone. Which of the following sets of commands should the administrator execute to accurately configure the correct time settings?
- A. cd /etcln –s /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Pacific localtime
- B. cd /usr/localln –s /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Pacific zoneinfo
- C. cd /etc/localln –s /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Pacific localtime
- D. cd /usr/share/localln –s /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Pacific localectl
NEW QUESTION 9
A Linux server has multiple IPs. A Linux administrator needs to verify if the HTTP server port is bound to the correct IP.
Which of the following commands would BEST accomplish this task?
- A. route
- B. host
- C. nslookup
- D. netstat
- E. ip
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following are Linux desktop managers? (Choose two.)
- A. KDE
- B. GNOME
- C. GUI
- D. VNC
- E. X11
- F. SPICE
NEW QUESTION 11
A junior Linux administrator needs to ensure a service will start on system boot. Which of the following commands should be used to accomplish this task?
- A. chkconfig <service> on
- B. systemctl <service> bootup
- C. service <service> enable
- D. crontab install <service>
NEW QUESTION 12
Ann, a junior Linux administrator, needs to copy software from her local machine to assist in developing a software application on a remote machine with the IP address 192.168.3.22. The file needs to be placed on the /tmp directory. After downloading the RPM to the local machine, which of the following commands would be BEST to use to copy the software?
- A. scp ~/software.rpm USER@192.168.3.22:/tmp
- B. scp ~/software.rpm USER@192.168.3.22: /tmp
- C. wget USER@192.168.3.22:/tmp -f ~/software.rpm
- D. scp USER@192.168.3.22 ~/software.rpm :/tmp
NEW QUESTION 13
A systems administrator has finished building a new feature for the monitoring software in a separate Git branch.
Which of the following is the BEST method for adding the new feature to the software’s master branch?
- A. Merge the changes from the feature branch to the master branch.
- B. Save the changes to the master branch automatically with each Git commit.
- C. Clone the feature branch into the master branch.
- D. Pull the changes from the feature branch into the master branch.
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is working on a production application deployment that requires changing a web application property file called server.property that is managed by the Git version control system. A cloned copy of the remote repository in which the server.property file exists is on the local desktop computer. The engineer makes appropriate changes to the files, saves it as server.property, and executes git commit –m “changed the property file” server.property. Which of the following commands did the engineer fail to perform?
- A. git init server.property
- B. git merge server.property
- C. git add server.property
- D. git push server.property
NEW QUESTION 15
Two specific users need access to a directory owned by root where backups are located. Which of the following commands would BEST ensure the specified users can access the backup files?
- A. umask
- B. chcon
- C. chmod
- D. setfacl
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator needs to mount the shared NFS file system testhost:/testvolume to mount point /mnt/testvol and make the mount persistent after reboot.
Which of the following BEST demonstrates the commands necessary to accomplish this task?
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator needs to see the type of CPU that a server is running. Which of the following files contains this information?
- A. /proc/cpuinfo
- B. /etc/devices/info.conf
- C. /dev/proc/cpu
- D. /sys/dev/cpuinfo
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full XK0-004 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/XK0-004-dumps.html (New 267 Q&As Version)