ADM-211 | Validated ADM-211 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Salesforce ADM-211 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Salesforce ADM-211 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online ADM-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What can be used to reduce the size of Formula field? (Choose 2)
- A. CASE
- B. CONTAINS
- C. IF
NEW QUESTION 2
What arc the benefits of using Visual force pages over S controls?
Explanation: Flexibility-you have complete control over the UI
Reuse- Common UI elements can be referenced and reused so you don't start from scratch.
Logic Model - You can leverage the full power of Apex to create UI behaviors and replace only the parts you need for greater control.
Development model - code is easy to create and is easily managed.
NEW QUESTION 3
An admin wants to extract and then delete tile attachments. What is the easiest method of
extract file attachments?
- A. Data Loader Export features
- B. Weekly Data Export Service
- C. Web Service API " Get Attachments" method
- D. The App Exchange Attachment Manager application
NEW QUESTION 4
What is possible using Content? Choose 3
- A. Publish content to com pany's website
- B. Track Recipient activity
- C. Share content using link with outside your company
- D. Share content inside your organization
NEW QUESTION 5
____ is a procedural scripting language that is written in discrete pieces, uses a syntax that looks like Java and acts like database stored procedures, and arc executed entirely on the Force.com platform.
- A. S-Controls
- B. HTML
- C. PHP
- D. Ajax
- E. Apex
NEW QUESTION 6
When does knowledge of Apex code become necessary to create a Visual Force page?
- A. When creating custom page layouts
- B. When creating a master roll-up summary
- C. When a custom controller is required
- D. It is always necessary to use Apex code with VF
NEW QUESTION 7
What are three types of S-Controls? Choose 3 answers.
- A. FTTP
- B. HTML
- C. SNIPPET
- D. URL
NEW QUESTION 8
What cannot be customized in Content?
- A. Search Layouts
- B. Half-life
- C. Page Layout
- D. Communities
NEW QUESTION 9
- A. Which tools can be use to reduce the number of existing duplicate records?
- B. Merge Wizard
- C. Dashboard Pack
- D. App Exchange solutions
- E. Apex Trigger
NEW QUESTION 10
If a primary object on a custom report type is a custom object, what happens if the custom object is deleted?
- A. The custom report type will be deleted.
- B. The custom report type will not be deleted.
- C. The custom report type and any reports created from it will be automatically deleted.
- D. The custom report type will be deleted but any reports created from it will remain available.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a benefit of creating a custom app for users?
- A. Provide users with a place to share and install apps.
- B. Allow users to manage custom objects and tab.
- C. Gives users access to the tabs and records they need.
- D. Differentiates standard and custom objects for users
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the best way to transfer configurations from Sandbox to Production?
- A. Import Wizard
- B. Metadata API
- C. Change Sets
- D. Data loader
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following use cases for custom buttons?
Choose 3 answers.
- A. Perform an action against a list of records
- B. Automate processes
- C. Pre- populate data
- D. Perform a calculation on a report
NEW QUESTION 14
How do admins enable users to view tags? Select all that apply:
- A. Enable Private Tags
- B. Enable Public Tags
- C. Add Tags to page layouts
- D. All of the above
Explanation: Explanation/Reference: Click Your Name | Setup | Customize | Tags| Tag Settings.
Select Enable Personal Tags and Enable Public Tags to allow users to add personal and public tags to records. Deselect both options to disable tags.
Specify which objects and page layouts should display tags in a lag section at the top of record detail pages. The tag section
IS the only way that a user can add tags to a record.
For example, if you only select account page layouts, users in your organization can only tag account records. Additionally,
If you only select account page layouts for personal tags and not public tags, users can only tag account records with personal tags.
NEW QUESTION 15
Is the Data loader fully supported by Sales force?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 16
List "clicks" and "code options at the 'Data Model level'.
Explanation: Clicks: Objects, Fields, Relationships. Code: Web Services API
NEW QUESTION 17
Describe what Delegated Administrators CAN do:
Explanation: 1- Create and edit users
2- Reset passwords
3- Create default sales teams
4- Create personal groups for users
5- Assign users to profiles
6- Login as a user who has granted login access
NEW QUESTION 18
How many letters do you have to enter for the auto-complete to work?
- A. l
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
Auto complete will begin to auto prompt on the first keystroke.
NEW QUESTION 19
What are some common goals of localization?
Explanation: 1- Regional administration
2- Local messaging
3- Customization based on particular characteristics of each region
NEW QUESTION 20
Whichof thefollowing archooks:
Select all that apply:
- A. S-Control
- B. Apex Trigger
- C. Custom Link
- D. Web Tabs
P.S. Easily pass ADM-211 Exam with 379 Q&As Certifytools Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certifytools ADM-211 Dumps: https://www.certifytools.com/ADM-211-exam.html (379 New Questions)