PMP | Simulation PMP Braindumps 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our PMP PMP braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our PMP PMP braindumps and pass your exam.
Online PMP PMP free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
At the completion of a project, a report is prepared that details the outcome of the research conducted on a global trend during the project. Which item did this project create?
- A. Result
- B. Product
- C. Service
- D. Improvement
NEW QUESTION 2
What does a CPI value greater than 1.0 indicate?
- A. Cost right at the estimated value
- B. Cost under the estimated value
- C. Cost right at the actual value
- D. Cost over the estimated value
NEW QUESTION 3
A reward can only be effective if it is:
- A. Given immediately after the project is completed.
- B. Something that is tangible.
- C. Formally given during project performance appraisals.
- D. Satisfying a need valued by the individual.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which technique should a project manager use in a situation in which a collaborative approach to conflict management is not possible?
- A. Coaching
- B. Avoidance
- C. Consensus
- D. Influencing
NEW QUESTION 5
Which tool or technique allows a large number of ideas to be classified into groups for review and analysis?
- A. Nominal group technique
- B. Idea/mind mapping
- C. Affinity diagram
- D. Brainstorming
NEW QUESTION 6
Project or phase closure guidelines or requirements, historical information, and the lessons learned knowledge base are examples of which input to the Close Project or Phase process?
- A. Organizational process assets
- B. A work breakdown structure
- C. The project management plan
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a technique used in the performance reporting process?
- A. Expert judgment
- B. Project management methodology
- C. Stakeholder analysis
- D. Status review meetings
NEW QUESTION 8
The Project Human Resource Management process that involves confirming human resource availability and obtaining the team necessary to complete project activities is:
- A. Acquire Project Team.
- B. Plan Human Resource Management.
- C. Manage Project Team.
- D. Develop Project Team.
NEW QUESTION 9
In which type of contract are the performance targets established at the onset and the final contract price determined after completion of all work based on the sellers performance?
- A. Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP)
- B. Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustments (FP-EPA)
- C. Fixed-Price-Incentive-Fee (FPIF)
- D. Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF)
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is a statistical concept that calculates the average outcome when the future includes scenarios that may or may not happen?
- A. Sensitivity analysis
- B. Three-point estimate
- C. Modeling and simulation
- D. Expected monetary value analysis
NEW QUESTION 11
A Pareto chart is a specific type of:
- A. control chart
- B. histogram
- C. cause-and-effect diagram
- D. scatter diagram
NEW QUESTION 12
Risk exists the moment that a project is:
- A. planned.
- B. conceived.
- C. chartered.
- D. executed.
NEW QUESTION 13
During project selection, which factor is most important?
- A. Types of constraints
- B. Internal business needs
- C. Budget
- D. Schedule
NEW QUESTION 14
A work package has been scheduled to cost $1,000 to complete and was to be finished today. As of today, the actual expenditure is $1,200 and approximately half of the work has
been completed. What is the cost variance?
- A. -700
- B. -200
- C. 200
- D. 500
NEW QUESTION 15
Which tool and technique is used in Conduct Procurements?
- A. Teaming agreements
- B. Expert judgment
- C. Bidder conferences
- D. Contract types
NEW QUESTION 16
Which technique is utilized in the Control Schedule process?
- A. Performance measure
- B. Baseline schedule
- C. Schedule network analysis
- D. Variance analysis
100% Valid and Newest Version PMP Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/PMP-exam/PMP-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As)